Year-Round Landscaping is a full service, privately owned and locally operated landscape design and construction firm based in Calgary. Since 1988 we have specialized in project management, design and construction. We hold membership to Calgary Construction Association, Better Business Bureau (BBB) Landscape Alberta Nursery Trades Association (LANTA), Calgary Horticulture Association, Canadian Nursery Landscape Association (CNLA) and many more. We pride ourselves on our safety program and have been COR certified since 1993.
We are currently looking for someone to fill our current position of Administrative Assistant. You will be working closely with the business owners, Controller and Bookkeeper to ensure a smooth and organized flow of information.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Entering all hours for payroll
- Filing and scanning of packing slips and invoicing
- Filing Foreman’s Reports
- Arrange for utility locates
- Answer all incoming phone calls and visitors
- Receive all mail and courier deliveries, as well as arrange courier pick-ups
- Ordering office supplies on a bi-monthly or monthly basis
What we want you to bring to the table
- 3 years relevant experience
- Intermediate skill level with MS Word and Excel
- Self-starter, who take initiative to start project on their own
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and oral
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and unsupervised
- Outstanding organizational and customer service skills
- Speed and accuracy when preforming job functions
- Bonus: QuickBooks experience
- Bonus: experience in the industry
What we will offer you
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Medical and dental benefits effective immediately
Although we appreciate all applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.