Pros: very good technology
Cons: long hours of working
• Organize and manage the area where the products(wires) joined with the general planning schedule.
• Control of employee productivity
• Control quality of the final products
• Management of indicators to control all the supply waste and the productivity
• Standardization of jobs through the Japanese philosophy MOTO (5”S)
• Analysis an improvement of – more... unsafe conduct in the cutting and assembly areas , utilizing the rapid response method.
• Conduct a study of time and movements to determine the number of machines required by demand in the secondary area of join wires.
• Perform the instructional work of some machines, taking into account industrial safety. – less