Ready to excel? Are you committed to exceptional service and client satisfaction? We are!
Established in 1984, Yardi has grown dramatically over the last three decades to become the leading provider of high-performance software solutions for the real estate industry. Today, we employ over 3,000 dedicated professionals working in over 30 offices throughout North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
Since its founding, Yardi has set the standard for real estate software solutions with a combination of responsiveness and technical innovation. We understand the unique needs of the industry’s various segments and have the technical expertise and vision necessary to translate that understanding into powerful solutions that meet and exceed those needs.
Yardi is a great place to work. We have terrific employees, a pleasant and casual working environment, competitive salaries, profit sharing, comprehensive benefits package and tuition reimbursement. We offer company paid parking or mass transit reimbursement. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun. We look for professional, enthusiastic, and self-motivated team players with a desire to learn and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for motivated individuals join our Mississauga team as Associate Application Specialists. We have opportunities on Genesis team which provides an excellent opportunity for learning and career development.
As an Associate Application Specialist you will:
- Focus on resolving application and environmental support requests involving the Yardi suite of software products in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Assist clients via telephone with daily technical support needs including, but not limited to, Yardi applications, SQL databases, Networks, and Citrix configurations.
The successful candidate will have the following background and skills:
- Exceptional client service and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to excel in a team focused environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, combined with a demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and processes.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines.
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- You have strong analytical and decision making abilities
- A college/university degree or two or more years of experience in a comparable position.
- Accounting, Facilities Maintenance, or Property Management knowledge would be considered an asset.
- Technical skills such as SQL, programming, or web services would be an asset.
- A minimum of two years of technical support experience.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. To learn more about Yardi Systems visit http://www.yardi.com/about-us/career-opportunities and look for 'Associate Application Specialist' in the career section.
Although we review each application submitted for this position, due to the large number of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.