Yankee Candle Company Employee Reviews

it's alright
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 September 2017
The customer are amazing. Employees, its a hit or miss. Higher management on the other hand, terrible. If you do something wrong, they hold it against you, and in their eyes you can do all wrong. There is no room for advancement, benefits arent that great. The only thing that is great is the discount on candles and the most of the guests are amazing.
Pros
great guests, great discount
Cons
hire management is terrible, alot of downtime
Manager Review
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2017
The company is growing in Canada, and there could be room to advance in the future.
This is a regular retail job, long hours and varying shifts, bonus structure is generous.
Executive Assistant to Vice President of IT (Current Employee) –  South Deerfield, MA6 December 2016
In my role, every day is different with the variety of tasks required at any given moment but I welcome the challenge.
I've learned over the years that not everyone can be pleased regardless of what you do.
Many of my co-workers have become like a part of my family or a very dear friend.
Sometimes the hardest part of the job is when things change.
The most enjoyable part is simply seeing everyone each day and helping where I can outside my regular role.
Pros
family oriented
Good Job with Nice Perks
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 July 2015
Great place to work. Salary exceeds most other retail companies. They treat their employees well and strive to keep employees happy and they provide a great working atmosphere.