Yang Mythos is a Canadian subsidiary of The Largest children art education school in China. With advanced teaching methodology, creativity oriented curriculum, Yang Mythos Education (http://www.ymm.cn/info/info2008_en.html) flourish the imagination, joy, and painting skills of children.
We are looking for a passionate art-teacher to join our Canadian team. This is a full time position that might require working hours during evenings or Weekends when the classes are held.
- Post Secondary art- related degree
- Minimum 2 year experience in children (2- 16 year old)education
- Outgoing, caring, and optimistic personality
- Be able to understand the methodology of teaching plan and carrying out
- Good communication skills
- Have good artistic skills (Prefer to have art works of own interest)
- Be familiar with MS office, PS, Coreldraw
Benefits as Yang Mythos Employee
- Company welcome your own art creation and pursuing for fine art
- Working in Yang Mythos means opportunity for international exchange - work in China
- Able to see the children's love to what you do, a huge sense of accomplishment
If Interested, Please forward your resume and portfolio to
bo.liang at Maplelotus.ca