A well-established real estate development company with large mixed use portfolio is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Residential Property Manager.
Report directly to senior manager, the position is responsible for providing excellent quality services to our tenants and vendors. You will be a self-starter who takes initiates and be proactive on tasks assigned and beyond. Other than day to day responsibilities, you are a great liaison and a people-person who is capable in managing all aspects of building operations, property budget, and property performances. Most importantly, time management and able to multi-task are essential to this position.
- Working knowledge of building maintenance processes and procedures;
- Administering financial matters of the portfolio including budgeting and analyzing expenses;
- Computer proficiency(Word, Excel, Outlook) and perform administrative duties;
- Professional relations using strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Works closely with building caretakers and aids in resolving tenant issues;
- Visits sites and makes sure the property is in proper order;
- Provide superior quality customer services fairly and timely;
- Ensure all documentation are accurate and updated;
- Manages collection of arrears rent and organizes tenant evictions;
- On call for after-hours emergencies as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in property management;
- Condo rental experience a definite asset;
- Post secondary education is an asset;
- Strong customer service orientation, negotiation, work ethic and can work independently and as a team;
- "can-do" attitude, self-motivator and have the ability to multi-task;
- Must have reliable vehicle and a valid Class 5 BC Driver's License
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the responsibilities of all aspects of Residential Property Management.
To apply for this position, please forward resume, CV and salary expectation to the email provided above. In the subject line, please put "residential property manager". We will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Thank you.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers