The job is responsible for managing store pharmacy operations and maintaining a professional and cohesive working relationship among other pharmacists and staffs.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription, healthy living products, sevices and OTC products
- Effectively delivering professional services especially related to daily witness ingestion medications and reviewing patient's medication history.
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, by brining energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills
- Ensure that the store achieves and maintains financial growth
- Pharmacy license to pratice in B.C. province
- Experience in retail pharmaceutical systems and dispening procedures (at least one year)
- previous pharmacy management experience is preferred
- ability to maintain the optimum balance between the profession of pharmacy and business of pharmacy
- experience with problem solving with third party related issues within and out of province
- strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- injection training skills preferred
Chilliwack, B.C., Canada