Looking to work in a field that you’re passionate about?
Yacht Care Systems is Vancouver’s leading Yacht Management Company providing a full complement of services including crewing, regular maintenance, detailing, upgrades and modifications. We’re our client’s Captain and Crew, dedicated to keeping their vessels in yacht-like condition.
Yacht Management Representative
The Yacht Management Representative will act as Skipper/Engineer on multiple vessels and conduct troubleshooting, repair and general maintenance work while providing best in class customer service to our clients.
- Skipper/Engineer duties as they relate to the operation of the vessels
- Conducting preventive maintenance on all equipment
- Troubleshooting for all equipment
- Installing new equipment
- Maintaining existing vessel systems
Qualifications and Skill Set
- Certified Captain
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Proven marine mechanical experience working with diesel and gas engines
- Basic electrical experience (AC and DC)
- Basic plumbing experience
- Basic experience with hydraulics
- Must be a self-starter with exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Yacht Care Systems requires individuals who are fully fluent in English.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectation.