Service Coordinator Position
YWCA Edmonton is a multi-service agency with the vision of women shaping a world of equality, opportunity and choice. We offer programs and services that support girls, women and their families in the Edmonton area, ensuring that each program marks a turning point for the individuals we serve.
The Service Coordinator Position is a dynamic position, playing an active role within the department team as well and working closely with the Counselling Manager. This position is full-time (37.5/week) with hours between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Greet and provide assistance to clients of the Counselling Centre
- Answer multi line telephone system
- Maintain scheduling database
- Schedule client appointments and counsellor workloads
- File and organize paperwork and files related to client visits
- Input and manage data
- Update and maintain databases
- Generate reports and statistics
- Organize and directly support group materials and paperwork
- Process payments and complete weekly deposits
- Write and revise business correspondence and forms
- Provide clerical support (such as word processing, data entry, photocopying, faxing, e-mailing, label printing, mail outs and filing) for the Manager of the Counselling Centre and Counsellors
- Thorough knowledge of services and programs offered by the Counselling Centre
- Ability to handle inquiries about programs and services to other community agencies and to clients
- Assess client fees and process client intakes
- Assisting a high volume of callers with varying inquiries
- Minimum two years experience preferred in areas related to office reception and office procedure
- Proven experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office including ACCESS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail orientated and accuracy in work
- Able to interact positively with a diverse population
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and abilities
- Ability to problem-solve
How to apply:
Please submit all cover letters and resumes via email;
Closing date: Aug 16 2013
Please note- Those who previously applied to this position need not to re-apply again.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
YWCA Edmonton is a multi-service agency with the vision of Women shaping a world of equality, opportunity and choice . We offer programs and...