Community Support Workers – St Albert
YWCA Edmonton Disability Services is recruiting for community support workers to assist individuals with disabilities in St Albert area.
Mon -- Friday 9.30am to 3.30pm;
- Provide an individual with support in personal care, behaviour management, and skill development as necessary
- Assist individual to access recreational activities within their community
- Assist individual with bathing, and medication administration as necessary
- Schedule and attend medical appointments with the individual as necessary
- Complete and provide records and documentation in a timely fashion
A driver's license and vehicle an asset
- Experience supporting individuals with mental and/or physical disabilities
- Experience supporting individuals with all aspects of community inclusion
- Knowledge of community resources
- First Aid (Child and Adult) with CPR
- Completed a Criminal Record check and Child Intervention Check within 6 months
How to apply:
Please submit all resumes to the Recruiter.