Operations/Process Engineer (SRU)
Our client is a globally recognized Oil & Gas Producer seeking a Operations/Process Engineer (SRU).
The selected candidate will be responsible for leading the Production Team, working closely with Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and the other Engineering disciplines to ensure thorough and complete communication and resolution of process issues to the team.
- Being the focal point for daily technical assurance
- Daily process optimization to ensure the Sulfur Recovery complex is available at maximum capacity within the asset integrity limit and meeting current business plan and product quality is on specification
The ideal candidate shall possess:
- P.Eng and background in Chemical/Process Engineering
- 8-12 years experience in refining/chemical plant technology support
- Background in Sulfur complex and Amine unit support
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Should your qualifications and experience meet the requirements of this job opportunity, we will be in touch shortly. We will also contact you now or in the future if your experience is better suited to one of our other job opportunities. Call me directly for more information at: (647) 725-0562