At YIM Consulting, we specialize in Enterprise Information Management including Enterprise Content Management, Records Management, Business Intelligence and eDiscovery. We are looking for a Documentum Technical Specialist to join a dynamic team in delivering an Enterprise Content Management and Records Management solution. Reporting to the Program Strategy & Execution Lead and the Program Manager, the Documentum Technical Specialist will play a key role in architecting and implementing an Enterprise Content Management solution with the Documentum platform. In addition, this individual will contribute effectively with knowledge and best practices in ensuring the architectural design is scalable to support for future growth. If you are a new age thinker who loves big challenges and is passionate at delivering results, please read on!
- Design and implement solutions in the Documentum platform that satisfies the requirements collected by the Business Analysts.
- Ensure user requirements as well as compliance requirements are both met.
- Provide assistance and best practices to make sure Documentum solution is architected to scale in accordance to requirements.
- Perform Documentum enhancements, configurations and upgrade.
- Provide technical and system knowledge, leadership and innovation.
- Create workflows, data migration, bulk documents import and adhere to standard testing practices.
- Work closely with project managers and business analysts and other subject matter experts toward successful project deliverables.
- University Degree preferred, 5-10 years of significant Documentum experience required in various roles such as Developer, Architect, System etc.
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and administering Documentum products.
- Experience working in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience with rolling out Enterprise Content Management, Records and Information Management solutions.
- Have sufficient range of knowledge and experience to be acknowledged as a subject matter expert in ECM solutions and applications.
- Required knowledge with creating folder structures, workflows, metadata mapping and bulk imports of documents and data migration.
- Strong knowledge of Information Management, Information Architecture, Metadata, Taxonomies, Ontologies, Search Topologies and the importance of governance.
- Demonstrated ability to recommend sound architecture practices.
- Ability to support and prioritize many diverse activities simultaneously while meeting schedule commitments
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that both technical and non-technical end users can understand.
Indeed - 18 months ago
At YIM Consulting, we specialize in Enterprise Information Management including Enterprise Content Management, Records Management, Business...