Please note our marketing training program ask for a commitment of 3 months , Monday to Friday with a minimum of 30 hours per week and the role is paid at minimum wage. The office is located in Downtown Vancouver.
Xyfon Solutions is a service-oriented technology provider of infrastructure setup and ongoing managed services for small- to medium-sized businesses in the Greater Vancouver area. We help our clients meet their business objectives by streamlining their day-to-day operations. By providing premium technical services, we've built a strong reputation amongst our clients.
- Research and find target markets
- Lead list generation with key stakeholder contact information
- Organize and update leads and sales lists
- Assist with marketing campaigns and social media communications
- Assist with other administrative duties
- Organized and Detail-Oriented
- Reliable and positive attitude
- A Self - Starter
- Fluent in English - both verbally and written.
- Experience in writing articles
- Have strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Have a understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and webmaster tools
- Social Media Savvy (Particularly with Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Youtube)
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
Bonus points for:
- Strong interest in social media and technology
- Ability to thrive and laugh under pressure
The incumbent will be part of a dynamic and driven Marketing team within a growing company.
If you believe you meet the requirements above, please send us your cover letter and resume, quoting "entry level marketing assistant"