Xerox Employee Reviews

Great training provided with great mentorship
Office Assessment Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 December 2012
The initial position I was hired for did you have enough work to support the position, so I was redirected to Xerox Global Services to manage at one of their Partnership Print Shop Sites.

I learned the operations and management of operating an Internal Print Shop. The management is more than anyone can ask for. The environment resembles a family-ran company. The hardest part of this job is that this is not challenging enough for me as I used to manage larger operations; hence, I am now seeking for a new employment with more ongoing challenges.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
not challenging enough
Worked with a great bunch of people who thought of one another all the time.
Material clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 May 2014
I had a scheduled run that I did from building to building and if time pending any other little deliveries I could squeeze in. I learned no matter how hard you work and how happy you made the clientele your job is not safe. Management thought of them selves and not of the workers unfortunately. There was no hard part of my job I always enjoyed what I was doing everyday. Being able see that the clients had smiles on there faces at the end of the day.
Pros
in the past we had certain lunchens
Cons
no respect from management
productive and great facility to work
Mailroom clerk and switchboard operator (Former Employee) –  North York, ON17 July 2012
Recognized by peers for hard work, recognized for overtime hours and pay good
Pros
free lunches
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2015
The Job it is something not hard to learn and everybody at work is easy going.

Part of the job is when we do our delivery or receiving or even printing job we use the computer, Which technically involve us staring and looking into the monitor screen, Sometimes some people always assumed we were using the Internet distracting ourselves from our job.
Pros
Productive and Fun
Cons
After summer time is Slow Season
fair company, enables work life balance for every employee
IT service analyst II (Current Employee) –  Philippines4 December 2014
Fuji Xerox allows employee to excel in everything.
Management is very good, they listen to our ideas and things we can contribute to the job.

It pictures a fun environment,especially with colleagues who's willing to share their ideas to you.

Our main goal is to support internal employee from Australia/asia sites with their IT issue.We encounter new issue almost everyday and I think that's the most challenging part of it.

You'll get to learn new things everyday.
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 November 2015
Good company to work to, good management and colleage. Good technician support and training. I was rewarded the President Club Member.
ok place over all
level 2 support EOOD (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB9 January 2016
trouble shooting network issues such as email fax scanning to
pc or file
first line support for north america
in coming call out going call and email follow up
Wonderful Career Opportunity, Training and Income
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  North Eastern New Brunswick12 April 2013
I created and managed a sales territory in Northern New Brunswick. I was extremely well trained and supported by both my sales manager and my sales team members. The management at XEROX was exceptionally positive and supportive. My co-workers were outstanding and creative. I loved my job at XEROX as I received extremely good monetary remuneration based on my performance. I was promoted to the highest level I could reach which was Senior Sales Executive. There was a very fast paced competitive work environment in which I thrived and succeeded. I believe the only true downside of the position was the size of the travelling geography as in the winter time travelling was extremely hazardous. I loved the job and highly respected the people with whom I worked. The employees at XEROX as well as the company philosophy was right in line with my beliefs. In 1996 Xerox Canada Limited experienced a complete corporate makeover and this is when the changes that took place ousted a large proportion of the tenured employees.
Pros
excellent management, excellent training, excellent remuneration
Cons
change in management and deviation from previous business model.
Having to go straight on the phones
Inside Sales and Marketing Graphic Communications (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB25 April 2014
Once at work and setup my station I was off and going on the phones. I was taught many different databases to use in only a two week training. The management was very professional. My co-workers were always there to assist if I had a problem. The hardest part of the job was just trying to adapt all the information with the software provided until I became used to it. Leaving with a smile on my face knowing I had succeeded for that day. And everyone told me.
Pros
Working for a very well know Corporation
Cons
Trying to hard sometimes
Great Company if you love to work hard!
Worker (Former Employee) –  Somewhere27 August 2015
If you work hard you get great results. Not a business or company to be taken lightly. Lots to learn and you grow at your own pace.
Pros
You can make great money!
Cons
Its tough to get started
growth and advancement
Account Receivable Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 October 2015
Support management, growth and education fee was welcome. was able to learn a lot form management staff and colleagues in different department
Technical work environment
Photocopier Technician (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS11 November 2014
A high tempo job, where I was given my own space. Traveling around inner city limits to 5-7 calls per day, fixing photocopiers. There was always a new problem you had never seen before, which was great because you were constantly learning.

Management had a very close relationship with us. My co-workers were all great guys and we all helped each other out when needed.
Pros
Own space, new enviroment every day
Cons
Trying to obtain quality with quanity can be difficult at times.
Wonderful place to be
Customer Service Manager (Bilingual) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 August 2013
Always happy to go into work. Very casual and free work environment. Ability to learn about anything to do with publishing, editing, and programming machinery. Management is superb, friendly, and very approachable. Co-workers are very ambitious, happy, and well educated on their roles and responsibilities. The hardest part of the job, can't say, the most enjoyable; all of it.
Pros
Group lunch, friendly staff
Cons
Parking at certain locations, on feet all day, contract positions
They call it a sales center, but it was really a call center.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint John8 April 2014
It was an good place to start when you just finish university. However in the SJ center, you could bounce around laterally, but no many truly different roles. There have been many lay off, so don't think that you will retire with this company.
Personally, I don't buy into the "RA RA woo!" company cultures, but if you like that, you will enjoy Xerox.
Pros
Regular schedule, encourage self improvement
Cons
No cost of living increases, call center, it's just not that exciting
Gained beneficial experience
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB14 February 2014
I love that I face new challenges every day and I come into work not knowing what the day will hold. Unfortunately, they're downsizing and my job isn't secure any longer.
My role is challenging because I have to manage 42 sales reps virtually. I do so by mentoring, coaching, training, sales support, driving revenue through marketing initiatives and different programs that I manage to inspire the reps to sell harder. I prospect for new business to increase market share. I am the sales manager because many agent owners don't have one on staff and are too busy to take on the responsibility.
I use many systems and software on a daily basis, such as: Salesforce, WebEx, Microsoft Outlook, MS Dos, Internet, CRM, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, iOS7, and MS Windows 7/8.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Downsizing drastically
Productive work place
Chemical Engineering Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 November 2015
Great workplace to learn new skill set and apply knowledge to improve productivity and efficiency of products being generated.
My Xerox
Project Manager / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Virtual Office and On-Site1 May 2014
I personally loved working for Xerox. My immediate manager was an exceptional human being who managed by example, sharing knowledge and encouraging team efforts to successfully meet and exceed milestones, providing exceptional service to clients and internal customers. The people I worked with were great and worked as a family rather than co-workers. I learned a tremendous amount of valuable experience in my 6 years with them. I would recommend this as a place to work, and learn everything you can for your own personal growth.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Bottom line is unfortunately more important than knowledge/experience of many seasoned workers
love the job
Reservation Airline Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto22 July 2014
A typical day would consist of finding a station logging in and start taking incoming call
I have learn a great deal as it relate to customer satisfaction and how to keep the callers happy.
The management team was great lot of support and motivation
hardest part of the job was that call volume and was very high and one was not given much time to fully service the calls
the fact the i get to deal with people of all aspect of life
productive and fun work place
Office Support/Supervisor of DocuCerntre (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 May 2014
supervisor
• Opening and closing office (activating and deactivating alarm)
• Preparing course packs for students
• Printing Exams for professors
• Monthly inventory of : Printer, U-Safe, course packs sold, paper used or wasted
• Cashier
• Printing, faxing and scanning documents
Pros
free lunches
Cons
High standards, lots of fun and support from colleagues & company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Agency, Mississauga27 June 2012
If you're self-driven, enjoy meeting new people and like challenging yourself to try new things and push harder for greater successes, then Xerox is the place for you. They have an intense training program for their Account Managers and the investment they make in you doesn't stop once the job begins. Cold calling can be hard at first but there's always an open door if you need some extra support. They have all the supports in place to ensure you can keep promises, as long as you know not to over-promise...they guarantee customer service because they've invested in it.
Pros
training and support
Cons
commission

2.9