Xerox

Xerox Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
waiting tables
customer service rep. (Former Employee), coloradoAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great learning chance, great training
6-8 hours a day
customer service and knowledge
great people to work with
management was great
remembering names
making the customers smile
My remarks for Xerox were mentioned as ACS they are the same company.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Federal Way, WAAugust 16, 2014
Pros: resolving customer's issues in a timely manner receiving compliments from customers
Cons: management and pay
I am asking you to look at my remarks for the review I did on ACS ACS is Xerox...I worked for them two different times. My first experience with Live Bridge/ACS was ok. I did billing for VZW and also Voice Wing Projects. My managers at that time were good, we had a good management team. Co-works were good, hardest part of job was dealing with irrate – more... customers. The most enjoyable part was working on the Transition Review Team and Voice Wing Projects. When I came back to Xerox in 11/2011 the company changed. It was ok the first year, but they changed how we got paid. Instead of 2.00 per call with base of 9.00 hr, it was raised to 10.00 an hour but the calls dropped to .60 cents per call/.30 cents per call and .15 cents per call. They added surveys...You get paid .60 cents a call if you have positive surveys...If you get a failed survey they drop you to .30 cents per call and if another failed survey you get .15 cents a call after 3 you don't get any extra per call. These failed surveys don't drop off unless you get 30 positive surveys. So your income is based on a customer giving you a good survey. Majority of the time, the customer is upset with a policy and so we get judged not necessarily and how well we did with the customer but rather because they are not happy with a policy or procedure. – less
Team oriented
Supervisor (Production/Fulfillment) (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 15, 2014
BGCO project is amazing. You may have to work hard to get things done as a supervisor but is rewarding to keep supporting your agent's.
Team oriented
poor benefits and no merit increases
Information Management Specialist (Former Employee), NCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: sub par benefits
I worked for Xerox for 7 years and had great reviews but only 1 merit increase.
poor advancment and bennefits
Information Management Specialist (Former Employee), NCAugust 14, 2014
the benefits are sub par and expensive. the possibility for advancement is nonexistent.
This is only a temporary job.
Customer Service Call Center (Current Employee), Yukon, OKAugust 14, 2014
Pros: same work schedule
Cons: low pay scale
This is great for someone who doesn't have a love of management and leading a team, but I am in my prime when I am leading or working in the Radiology scene.
Hi tech company
Senior Manufacturing Project Lead (Former Employee), webster , New YorkAugust 13, 2014
Pros: very high tech
This company is very high tech, they paid for my bachelors and Masters degree
Horrible Place to Work!
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 13, 2014
Cons: horrible boss, horrible coworkers terrible pay!
Crazy hours, it feels like being in prison. Were being watched like a hawk all day. Can barely talk. Get written up for crazy reasons and lied to.
A challenging experience that pushes and grows one's character
Onsite Associate (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: freedom to get the work done
Cons: buildings are very far apart
On-the-job training and a trust of one's superiors to handle the day's work in a timely manner in whichever way works for the associate. Communication is crucial while servicing the various machines, as is the knowledge to fix those machines or who to call when beyond the associate's expertise.
Everyone a part of Mail Centers Plus (contractor for Xerox) – more... is very friendly and more than willing to help in every way they can. – less
very productive and flexible workplace
TXPharmacy Technician/Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 12, 2014
productive work place, good hours, great environment and people.
Great Discounts
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 12, 2014
Pros: great discounts
Cons: not enough pay
As a sales representative for the men’s department, my primary duties were to achieve department sale quotas and merchandizing and designed fashionable clothing layouts. My daily duties were to meet and greet customers assisting them with their selections creating a productive relationship and their loyalty by addressing all questions, resolution to – more... complex issues and special accommodations. This gave me a learning opportunity of customer services, partnership skills with other employees. – less
Reservations Sales Agent (Former Employee), Kent,WAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: short breaks
work environment is perfect, shift flexibility nice, enjoyed working at Xerox but due to change of address had to look other job opportunities
Acs is now a Xerox Company
Asst. Buyer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: awesome process, worth being part of the responsible job.
Cons: extra hours are paid at rupees 7.19 per hour apart from normal hours, no motivation & recognition to employees.
Xerox has very beautiful projects on hand, I feel blessed to be part of my team and process (Supply Chain Management - Procurement), Only if you have a will, determination, likes challenges on a daily basis, being responsible is what proves me good at work. You have good support and knowledge sharing is getting improved. Management is looking majorly – more... for cost cutting features in all aspects as it is now common an all companies. – less
Great place to work with both External & Internal Customers
Inquiry Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), Lewisville, TX 75067August 12, 2014
Pros: resonable salary, decent benefits, diverse work environment
Cons: cutbacks including sending jobs to overseas locations preventing me from going abroad.
Xerox has been a great place to work since the day I started in 1987. I have had the opportunity to learn every aspect of Customer Administration, and have worked at three different locations (Rochester HQ, St Petersburg FL & now Lewisville Tx). Interfacing with the Sales Team, to direct contact with our external customers. Currently I am a Billing – more... Analyst, working through cumbersome billing procedures to meet the customer's needs. I have a strong knowledge with State, County & City entities, also including Federal customers. I have also had the pleasure to work in a diverse work environment. – less
Took calls
Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 12, 2014
 Listened to live and recorded calls
 Coached agents on policies and procedures
 Developed plans and goals for agents to meet company standards and principles
Wonderful job where I leared a lot and felt productive
Kronos Consulting/Analyst/Support Team (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 11, 2014
Pros: great management
Xerox 2012 - 2014
IT Services – Kronos Consulting/Analyst/Support Team, Phoenix, Arizona
Senior System Consulting Analyst
• Supported large retail customer in business analyzation, software upgrades, configuration, development, testing, and deployment within all modules in WFC in version 6.3.
• Successfully closed 100’s of customer service incidents – more... with complete resolution, explanation to end user and creation of Knowledge Articles on solving similar issues.
• Trained many retail managers in the proper use of Kronos Workforce Modules including WFC and WFSO enabling client to earn more revenue for company in a more efficient manner.
• Configured and supported WFC, WFS, WDM, SDM, WIM, WFAN with resolutions provided within very limited time frame.
• Trained many others on the team about WFSO scheduling methodology. – less
Call Center
(Supervisor) Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tigard, ORAugust 11, 2014
* Delivered over-the-phone customer service and technical support at a Supervisor level within an enclosed office setting. Created appeasements and provided mandatory escalations for site engineering for assistance to better solve customer relations. Maintained personal contact at a customer level through phone and email protocols. Work basis consisting – more... from Apple products and applications. – less
Sale representative for Office Systems.
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 11, 2014
I sold Computer untied to large , medium, and small companies around the Houston Area. I company was great with copiers but not with office automation.
They can't keep it staffed because no-one stays.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Anderson, INAugust 11, 2014
Pros: a lot of parking places.
Cons: mandatory overtime, bad management
1. I give it a 1 star review in Job Work/Life Balance.
The mandatory overtime is required, if you don't work it you are subject to punishment and/or berating by the operations manager. They won't inform you of this until you are weeks in during training and fully dependent on them.

2. I give it a 2 star review in Compensation/Benefits.
The pay starts – more... out acceptable, but your pay is determined by the customers approval of the clients policies. If someone is angry at their paid services provided by the client you support, your pay is in turn affected. This also, is not advertised until after hired.

3. I gave it a 1 star review in Job Security/Advancement.
A week out of training some of us failed surveys because of the customers dissatisfaction with the clients policies. The operations manager called us children and threatened our jobs. HR promised an investigation, but one was never performed.

4. I gave Management a 1 star because I can't give them a 0. They don't care about their own jobs, let alone yours. They tell you that you are worthless to the company, and easily replaceable. You will be subject to punishment no matter how hard you try do due policies and the way it's poorly designed and managed.

5. Job Culture I give a one star.
They tried to make some aspects fun, such as company bucks that you can spend in the company store. You are supposed to get bucks for things such as getting a 10 on a survey.. but they never give them out once you get out of training. When a few people failed surveys in our training class, they took the whole training classes company bucks away.

Luckily I accepted another job today. I won't be returning. – less

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more