Xerox
1,847 reviews

Xerox Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not a great company to persue a career.
Sr. Telephone Banker (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 1, 2014
Pros: free lunch once or twice a year.
Cons: micromanagent, confusion, and violence.
A typical day includes answering a minimum of 60-70 calls per day resolving difficult financial and online banking issues. I learned to work in a very tense, fast paced environment and developed exceptional communication skills. The overall quality of management was poor. Co-workers at Xerox created violence in the workplace EX: fist fighting on production – more... floor as well as parking lots, theft, and bullying. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the violence in the work place and the poor management. The most enjoyable part of the job was converting an upset customer into a happy customer after providing every service requested by the customer. – less
No Raise After Five Years
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), ArizonaApril 1, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Working for Xerox is, without a doubt, the greatest regret of my life. I have wasted over 5 years of my life working for this company. Since I started, I haven't even had a formal job review to discuss my work product, let alone a raise or job advancement opportunities. DO NOT work for this company. We are miserable here. Beware.
Productive but unorganized
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 1, 2014
There is a lot of confusion in this work area on which contract is extending or ending but a fun workplace.
FUN
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 1, 2014
MADE NEW FRIENDS

MET NEW PPL

MOST FUN PART ABOUT THIS JOB IS TALKING TO PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY
Consitant
Learning & Development Specialist (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 1, 2014
Pros: steady work
Cons: people are passed over alot
Xerox is a very larger company that sometimes forgets they have great people employed.
Decent workplace
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 31, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: no benefits for temporary employees, lack of management, lack of training
enjoyed my time at Xerox, however, through all the trouble of training and on the floor time, not worth the pay that I received.
Not the best job but very nice people to work with
Translation Resource Analyst Team Leader (Current Employee), Welwyn Garden City, ENGMarch 31, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: unpredictable workload (very quiet vs very busy periods)
A typical day for me starts 8.30 and ends around 5 pm. I spend part of the day dealing with production work (allocating projects to translators, performing translation quality control, reply to queries from translators regarding projects, invoices or any other queries), as a team leader I support my team if needed, delegate tasks to the team and work – more... on some process improvements or initiatives.

Since I started at Xerox I have learned a lot about translation and localisation industry, translation project coordination, working with people from different cultural backgrounds, improved my presentation skill. I have learned to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. In my 9 months as a team leader I have gained useful team leading skills, I have learned how to achieve goals through the team, how to coach and motivate my delegates.

I have had great managers who helped me to improve my skills and develop professionally. They have not only been my managers but also friends.

I have worked with some great people and many of them have become a very good friends of mine. This have helped us to get through busy and stressful periods.

The hardest part of the job is probably working under pressure when workload is really high and you have to learn how to deal with stress and to know when to ask for help if you cannot cope.

the most enjoyable part is working with my team members who are my good friends and our outings after work or lunches and tea breaks we take together. – less
Productive, fun workplace, management needs help
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Webster, NYMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great people, good benefits, occasional pass a plate events
Cons: management is unorganized
I worked in the call center taking inbound calls for a client. Training was paid and very in-depth in a classroom setting. My coworkers were all amazing and extremely helpful, the night shift was very relaxed compared to the mornings. Management is a mess though, I was on the production floor for a month and a half and my team and I didn't have our – more... own supervisor so we relied heavily on each other for difficult calls. There were also days where people would be asked to go home without pay because of a shortage of spaces to sit. Overall I enjoyed my time with Xerox, some days I wish I'd never left, but not having a supervisor hurt my productivity because I wasn't receiving any other training on what I was doing wrong or right with my calls, or other techniques. – less
Nice supervisors
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCMarch 31, 2014
Very friendly enviornment they help you learn and move up in the company.
Basic job.
Technical Support (Current Employee), Federal way, WAMarch 30, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: abc pay
You can learn alot from the company, but arent paid enough for the work you do.
Easy Job, Worst management
Customer Care Rep. (Current Employee), Frostburg, mdMarch 30, 2014
Pros: over time, flexible for students
Cons: rude people, unprofessional
The job it self is pretty chill and easy going. Very repetitive work. Flexible schedule for college students. A few nice supervisors, one supervisor yells constantly. Woman in workforce is super rude. The worst pay I have ever made. Plenty of overtime. This is not much room for advancement. Need more than one job working here. Annoying people. Co-workers – more... are nice. Seniors be on a powertrip. Never any certainty, when something changes there is no memo of it and when you ask one supervisor they will tell you something different than a different supervisor. Very unprofessional place to work. Did I mention the rude people? Would never recommend anyone to work here. – less
Okay place to work.
Customer Care Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 30, 2014
Typical day at work is logging onto my computer before my shift begins. Log into my phone to wait for calls to come in, then listen to what the customer would like to know about our credit cards or where they can be directed to concerning their account. Hardest part of the job is dealing with customers that are very unhappy and having to sit there and – more... let them vent their frustrations to you. The most enjoyable part of the job is when my call ends with the customer being satisfied with my assistance to complete their phone call. – less
An Okay Place to Start
Technical Support Represenative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 29, 2014
Pros: pay's okay.
Cons: short breaks (two 10's and a 30 lunch), beni's are expensive, supervisors, upper management in general
If you don't have call center experience and would like to get some, come to Xerox.
If you have worked in a call center, have a decent understanding on how upper management, supervisors, and how a call center should function... Not your best choice.

The place functions more like a high school than it does an actual workplace. There are constant rumors – more... flying around, I have been asked very personal questions about my lifestyle that are inappropriate to the work place. I have been openly discriminated against as well.

I've also been 'walked out of the door, on unpaid suspension without pay' because of a claim made that was complete bull, and then told "it was just all hearsay."

Night shift is pretty cool if you're a general care rep, the supervisors don't really care what you do as long as you're actually taking calls and not being rude/disruptive to your customers.

Upper management is terrible, I've had to call HR a few times to make sure my paycheck was fixed. I've had issues with my paycheck on more than one occasion, and once was not paid for three weeks of work, and had to wait another full week to get reimbursed for the check.

Overall, it wasn't terrible, it wouldn't kill me to work there again, but there are much better, well paid (as in they'll pay you what you're really worth) positions with much better, well organized companies. – less
Fun atmusphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Yukon, OKMarch 29, 2014
Pros: fun atmusphere
Cons: not enough floor helpers
helping customers wit their pone accounts.
some things in life you cant control.
management are willing to help.
fun to talk with.
helping customers who are having a bad day and takes it out on you.
having customers thank me for fixing the problem
ok place to work
BILLINGUAL CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), HendersonMarch 28, 2014
good place to work, Alot of honest people working there. Ok to get along with management.
Productive, fast paced environment
customer service rep (Former Employee), WAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: free kid drinks?
Cons: not flexible with school, or family emergency
A typical work day would be working 9 hours taking orders in drive thru while prep drinks for customer as well as coordinate. What I've learned was better interaction with customer as well as cashier experience and food safety.
Productive environment with a great work/life balance
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSMarch 28, 2014
Pros: annual lunches, relaxed dress code
Cons: lack of room to advance
The environment is very open-door and casual. There's a genuine concern about maintaining a good balance between home and work environments.
Working as a team & having fun with all festival activities.
Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch coupns
Cons: 12 hrs
To handle the client along with team.
Learned to handle calls and meetings
Supportive management
Co-worker are co operats in overall work.
fun & work both
Boss was outstanding
Continuous Improvement Manager (Former Employee), Farmington, CTMarch 27, 2014
Xerox as company was great to work for. Outstanding boss great Xerox team. Most enjoyable was ability to be creative. Hardest part was customer we supported
It's a good job to gain customer service and computer skills
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: fulltime job, great co workers
Cons: needs higher pay
the job itself can be stressful, but as long as you are great at customer service and you show up ready to work, then it's not that bad.

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more