Xerox

Xerox Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Overall quality company
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), Monroe, OhioOctober 16, 2014
The people of this location were very plesant and made the workday more enjoyable.
Unprofessional
customer care assistant / customer relation (Former Employee), madisonOctober 16, 2014
Pros: no weekends
Cons: canceled lunch, unprofessional, messy people, ghetto
This is probably the most unprofessional call center I have every worked at in my life! Management is young and uneducated ! One of the supovisers got into a fight with a agent ! Smelly bathrooms! Canceled lunch for call volume! Never heard of that in my life ! Very messy people at the work place ! Had to share a small cubical with a person ! Two people – more... can not fit comfortably in that small space ! Small break room! Just ghetto ! If they ask you to go to customer relations DONT do it stay in md or extra care !! – less
Valuable learning experience
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee), Cary, NCOctober 16, 2014
Good to have a job, but one will not grow at this place nor will you earn a higher compensation over time.
Funwork place
System Support Help Desk Administrator (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPOctober 16, 2014
Pros: always celebrating someones birthday
Cons: flexable hours
Working days are not the same,some days are hectic but some days are chilled and quiet.I have learned how to work and deal with costumer/clients.Managent ok,Well co-workers the best,the hardest part of the job non.The most enjoyable part of the job i'd say always getting good results and feed back from the custumer that u helped.
Don't understand why the pay is sooooooo low
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Antonio TexasOctober 16, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: not enough pay at all
I was in a first class in SA for Sams Club project. This is the lowest paying call center In SA. Also if your not a boss favorite you will never move around. I had a racist as a manager and people that started way after me were getting promoted. I'm glad I left and as I can still see they anymore begging for works for immediate hire still the same wack – more... pay. Smh sad – less
No Raises and Bad Management
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), New JerseyOctober 15, 2014
No one gets a raise and management thinks we should be grateful that we have a job. There is no chance to advance to better jobs and even if you do its considered a lateral move with no raise. All of the jobs are being sent offshore.
Productive and funn workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILOctober 15, 2014
Helping customers
Analyze the Performance requirements for critical transactions application, design Performance Test Strategy and Test plan
Performance Analyst (Former Employee), Orange, CAOctober 15, 2014
 Implemented Uni-directional replication across the database in golden gate
 Setup the new environments in Oracle
 Streamlined the schema changes to a process
 Performance tuning of long running reports identified by the business team
 Exp/Imp, Datapump, SQLLDR utility for data transfer between Dev and Test database.
A fast learning enviroment
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Madison, MSOctober 14, 2014
Answering inbound calls and assisting customer's with their needs.
I learned that excellent people skills are required to fulfill this job.
ok
CSR/SME (Former Employee), Lexington, KYOctober 14, 2014
its not the worst place to work but definitely not the best either.
the pay is good, but they have a very high turnover rate. for the pay though its worth it.
Project Manager
Manager of Engineering (Current Employee), Webster, NYOctober 14, 2014
Pros: great place to do nothing and get paid
Cons: great place to learn about perpetual lay-offs and how to handle them
Xerox was a great place to work, but the quarterly lay-offs are getting old. How can I considerate on a dying technology when I have to worry about being laid-off. There time is over and they need to go away.
productive
Customer Representative for Aetna (Current Employee), Henderson, NCOctober 14, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: rude people on phone
I take phone calls all day long from customers and members for insurance. I helped them get there medication.
Uncomfortable work environment
Health & Welfare Service Team Coach (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJOctober 13, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: compensation, healthcare
It is extremely unfortunate to work for a large corporation where employees are made to feel invaluable. The turn over rate is through the roof as there's no job security, poor compensation (not even a cost of living raise) and poor managerial skills being displayed by the majority of the management team, no pension plan and horrible healthcare benefits.
Claims Processor (Former Employee), Beech Grove, INOctober 13, 2014
Enjoyed working there was flexible with the hours and was able to use my skills as a processor. Co-workers where fun to work with which made communication a better place to work.
Horrible!!!!
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Anderson, INOctober 13, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: compensation sucked for supervisors!! the call center was always dirty!
I started out as a call center agent, advanced to Supervisor. Management was horrible!! Supervisors and Operations Managers were sleeping with lower level employees, members of management were using and selling drugs in the workplace. This is the worst company I ever had the misfortune to work for!
Work review for Xerox
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 13, 2014
Pros: independent work
Cons: management favorites
A work day at Xerox is repetitive. I appreciated the relaxed dress code and we were even allowed ear buds. I learned it is better to do speak up about a mistake when it first happens because anything can be fixed but, the efficiency in which it is fixed depends on personal accountability and being unafraid to admit your mistakes. Management has favorites. – more... Many of the younger employees were let go simply because they chose not to socialize with other staff about their own personal life. there was nothing hard about this job. the most enjoyable part was the constant work over flow, which means over time and more money. I also liked that there was no dress code and that we were allowed to listen to music. – less
bad company
Healthcare Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Henderson, /nevadaOctober 13, 2014
Bad place to work at. you are a meer number. management does not care about anybody.
Not enough training provided
Customer Care Assistant (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCOctober 13, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: not enough training
This company does not provide enough training for its employees. I was an at home advisor and they just basically threw us out there after 4 weeks of training which consisted of us look at slides for 8 hours a day.

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more