Xerox Employee Reviews

Sales, jewellers assistant
Office temp (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON21 November 2012
I worked for an actual jeweller and I not only sold gold of his manufacture in Houghens Department store in WHitehorse, but also worked in the jewellers' studio soldering things like gold nuggets into tourist bracelets!
I enjoyed my job and I really like the jeweller for whom I worked.
Whitehorse culture itself was a bit primitif, and I did have a little trouble with my health.
Ther was no difficulty with any part of this occupation.
Pros
my own element
Cons
extreme weather
love the job
Reservation Airline Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto22 July 2014
A typical day would consist of finding a station logging in and start taking incoming call
I have learn a great deal as it relate to customer satisfaction and how to keep the callers happy.
The management team was great lot of support and motivation
hardest part of the job was that call volume and was very high and one was not given much time to fully service the calls
the fact the i get to deal with people of all aspect of life
Great training
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2015
Xerox sales training is some of the best in the world. Not only do they have great formal systems in place, but the support system has been set up as a culture of fostering skill development for sales staff. There are lots of great incentives and the culture is great for a first job.
Xerox
Solutions Account Lead (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS17 September 2013
Reporting to Helpdesk Manager and Account Teams; responsible for account management, reporting to account teams with month-end results and providing floor support to agents.
Accomplishments
Trained new hire classes for the GDO help desk
2010 Esprit Award nominee
2010 Service Excellence Award winner
2012 credit note from UTC team for exceptional performance
Pros
great hours
Cons
no security
Amazing culture promoting collaboration, ingenuity, and scientific development
Process Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 June 2012
Management gave both the support and freedom to progress on assigned projects. Employees were challenged to solve problems creatively and independently or collaboratively with co-workers. Management was also open and available for further problem solving if it was required.
Pros
excellent cafeteria, friendly coworkers
Not what I expected
Clerical/Data entry (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB27 November 2013
Xerox it self is a good company. They agency that hired me on the other hand isn't what I expected. Bad commutation, procrastination and not able to be honest.
Co workers are amazing, Management for the most part are nice.
The hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the changing processes daily. The most enjoyable is the laughs shared.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
Commucation issues.
great co-workers horrible management
Accounts Receivable and Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2015
Xerox is a great company to work for if you like to be overworked and underpaid. Some of the staff are wonderful however upper management not so much. Would not recommend to anyone.
Pros
8-4
Cons
low pay
Great place to work with lots of great training
Pricing and Contract Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB22 September 2015
A great company to work for I really enjoy the experience and training I received . Great people and very professional workplace.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Off shoring of jobs
Shipping/Receiving Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON24 April 2014
typical day......productive but relaxing
learned....computer skills
Management.....great
Co-workers.....great group of people
hardest part of job....being a temp for 5 years instead of full time
most enjoyable part....not a whole lotta stress
Pros
free lunches or pot lucks....the people...
Cons
temp work
productive and fun work place
Office Support/Supervisor of DocuCerntre (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 May 2014
supervisor
• Opening and closing office (activating and deactivating alarm)
• Preparing course packs for students
• Printing Exams for professors
• Monthly inventory of : Printer, U-Safe, course packs sold, paper used or wasted
• Cashier
• Printing, faxing and scanning documents
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Great Atmophere for those suited for the position.
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 July 2014
Xerox taught and gave me skill sets I uses in day to day life. Xerox has an amazing training program and provides a competitive work environment that helps account mangers to push more product out and establish long lasting relations with its clients.
not a bad place to work
Facilities / Real Estate Operations (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 January 2014
Not a bad place to work but the pay rate can be better. no advancement if you wish to obtain in the future. People are good to work with but there is no sense of any security if hired on as contract, which will cause many to move on. works best for students IMO.
A great company that helps improve ones skills and encourages learning
Technical customer support (Current Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON24 September 2015
A typical day in the company always is always centered around our customer. Whatever position u hold the customer is the main focus.
Gained beneficial experience
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB14 February 2014
I love that I face new challenges every day and I come into work not knowing what the day will hold. Unfortunately, they're downsizing and my job isn't secure any longer.
My role is challenging because I have to manage 42 sales reps virtually. I do so by mentoring, coaching, training, sales support, driving revenue through marketing initiatives and different programs that I manage to inspire the reps to sell harder. I prospect for new business to increase market share. I am the sales manager because many agent owners don't have one on staff and are too busy to take on the responsibility.
I use many systems and software on a daily basis, such as: Salesforce, WebEx, Microsoft Outlook, MS Dos, Internet, CRM, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, iOS7, and MS Windows 7/8.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Downsizing drastically
Very Strict, and organized.
Document Outsourcing Agent. (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 January 2014
Typical Call Center environment, very strict but fair management.
Most enjoyable time at work was connecting and talking to the customers.
Pros
Friendly co-workers.
Excellent opportunity to learn about sales!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 September 2012
My position was sales associate and my day consisted of calling on businesses to initiate a sales process. I was sent on a 3 week course to study a specific program.
The job was enjoyable; it was also really competitive. The company had a strong team philosophy.
productive and great facility to work
Mailroom clerk and switchboard operator (Former Employee) –  North York, ON17 July 2012
Recognized by peers for hard work, recognized for overtime hours and pay good
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Fun atmosphere with a great manager
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 April 2013
Peers are happy to see you, there is a lot of fun happening in the shop, as well as the ability to get a lot of work done. Very productive process in place, as well as a manager that is hands on and very personable.
Pros
relaxes atmosphere
Cons
long hours during busy season
Xerox
Customer Support Rep /Implementation Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB20 May 2014
Large company that offers a low paid / great entry level position to anyone wanting to start a career in the IT industry.
good people but low benefits
Financial Analyst(BGU) (Current Employee) –  North york, on9 May 2013
the company is great when it comes to the quality of people who work with you, and the opportunities you are given, but benefits are lower compared to most other companies

2.9