Xerox Employee Reviews

Professionally comfortable.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB28 March 2017
Providing outstanding customer service internationally was thrilling. Having to avoid sending out technicians was tricky, but possible.
Great office. Great People. Lasting relationships and product knowledge.
Pros
Professional and comfortable
Cons
That one bad experience that ruined it for me.
no Future all contract work
Customer services representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON27 March 2017
When going for an interview ask if there is advancement if they tell you yes they are lying, especially if you are going through an agency, if you get hired directly that is a different story. Only work for them directly especially if you want a competitive salary and advancements.
Pros
good hours
Cons
contract so low wage
My review
Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB27 March 2017
My experience with Xerox was great. The atmosphere and the workload were great. The hardest part of the job was the mental part of troubleshooting. I taught myself SQL during this time.
My work in Xerox China
SQL Database Programmer (Former Employee) –  China, ShenZhen21 March 2017
I appreciate my time in Xerox China, as a new graduate I learned PB/VB and SQL programming language, the company culture is great, it provides free meals and entertainments, great company.
Contract life expectancy is always a huge question mark
CSR / Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2017
Working in a beautiful building and location is one of the few highlights of this job. But the pay and management and no benefits, don't make me feel to confident about my situation here.
Pros
location
Cons
pay, contract work, no chance at full-time
Diversity in the WorkPlace
Scheduling Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB15 March 2017
I began my career as a CSR, Then quickly moved into the after hours world of Xerox, where I learned many different businesses.
Eventually becoming a team trainer full time and center trainer when required.

The diverse group of employees made my job interesting and took great pride in their success. I was very fortunate to learn many different business within Xerox, which was very educational as I always need to learn something new.

Working with technicians in the field provided a whole new prospect to what I was learning on the business side...I had the opportunity to visit Atlanta Georgia, and California while implementing a new Scheduling Application. This job was very challenging as I was essentially asking them to follow my instruction to a group of 60-80 technicians with over 10-30 years experience each. However, we worked together to achieve a winning solution.

Assisting the manager in areas of administration was my favorite thing to do next to training, Xerox was my home away from home, and due to personal reasons had to leave.
Pros
People Relations, Diversity
Cons
I had a Great team to work with
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax Regional Municipality, NS12 March 2017
I worked with a great team of people. The department I worked with was very interesting and very rewarding. The company saw the value of my team and the others we worked with.
Pros
work from home
Cons
not enough pay for the job requirements
Great place to start a career
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2017
Management is great, although there is little room for advancement. Perfect for a first job to gain experience. Below avg. pay unless you are in Sales or in an Analyst position. Either way, this company is going downhill in the future.
Pros
Management, low micro management
Cons
no encouragement to advance, below avg. pay, nepotism is big.
not what it used to be
Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 March 2017
This company seems more interested in the bottom line than the welfare of its customers and employees, it is not listening to what the customers or the employees are telling them.
Great Company
Customer Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB2 March 2017
Xerox is a great company to work for, they care about their agents. Benefits are great and management is easy to get along with. I would highly recommend.

Want to know more about Xerox?

Ask a question
Site Facilities in an office tower.
Site Facilities (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2017
Typical days started with a review of issues in the office via personal computer, followed by management of time and resources to keep things running smoothly.
Honest, hard working folks
Supplier Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 March 2017
- Fast paced environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Job load can be overwhelming at times
- Great people to work with and for
- Good work / life balance provided you maintain your boundaries
Pros
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Cons
Workload can be overwhelming at times
A great environment to work in
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Montego Bay24 February 2017
input car information, where it goes to a data base, key accurate information quickly in a timely manner. There is some management bias towards team members.
Pros
Good time system
Cons
little room for growth
Good Company to gain experience
Salaes (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2017
Good experience---this is required as part of Indeed, and really annoying, have to write 150 characters and can't think of why they would need this much.
Great direct Boss and enviroment
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR, DIGITAL HUB & PRINTSHOP (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 February 2017
My actual job is great, I love it. But Xerox as a company needs alot of help in how to treat their employees instead of everything being about how much money they can save.
declining business
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario9 February 2017
Nice place to work, pay isn't great, with the company shrinking there is no career advancement. There is lots of freedom to make decisions on a daily basis. The relentless pursuit of goals and results can be tiring. Too many confusing reports.
Pros
Lots of freedom
Cons
poor pay
Fun environment
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
Fun environment, easy going, laid back. Always meeting new people. Helping customers on a daily basis. Applied through indeed. Dealing with angry/sad customers. Extended/free lunches here and there.
Pros
Free lunch/extended breaks
Cons
Short hours
Strong interdepenance Program
National Accounts Manager - Client Executive Team (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2017
Initiative to unite the sales and service personnel in efforts to bring a unified and seamless interaction with customers elevating the value proposition for the business relationship requirements, while improving internal communications between teams.
Pros
Unity
Cons
Took more time to unite then antisepated
Great Training - Technology Focus - Big ship to turn
General Manager, Imaging and Records Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 February 2017
- Great training
- Brand Recognition
- Good management
- The people at Xerox are truly spirited and one of the best part of its culture
- Limited advancement when you hit the senior levels
Pros
Training and People
Cons
Long hours, Demanding, Struggling to move from Technology to Services
average to expectations
electronic service technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 January 2017
poor equipment training vs service management expectations. they are more worried about client perception than employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.