Xerox

Xerox Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and
Facilitator/Supervisor (Former Employee), Cary, NCSeptember 11, 2014
Working for Xerox gave me a great opportunity to enter into the world of healthcare. Coming in with no call center experience, they gave me a chance to learn and eventually grow with the company. I started out as a customer care associate who would take incoming calls from Humana members with questions about their coverage.
The best part of my job was, – more... providing perfect service to our customer and knowing that I handled the issues with their complete satisfaction. Which gave me the eagerness to want to work at a hospital with the continuation of helping the elderly. While I was there at Humana, I was medically trained to review paid and unpaid claims, provide verification of benefits and provide overrides for medications. Humana also gave me the opportunity to become a facilitator for the company to train the new agents on the proper way of handling calls. – less
Outsourced to oblivion
Client Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 11, 2014
Cons: very shady company.
My Position was outsource to Xerox Corp. who promised at least 2 years employment and/or advancement in the company after they cut our pay and raise the number of hours we had to work. Once they learned our production they moved it out of state. Then without notice, laid-off everyone they promised to take care of. On top of that, we were not to seek – more... employment with Xerox for one year after they laid us off. – less
Great experience from a perspective from a college student and young professional
Global Procurement Intern (Former Employee), Webster, NYSeptember 11, 2014
A bunch of learning opportunities both related to job contents and how to perform professionally. Also learnt to perform professionally and experience sharing from senior leaders. Friendly colleagues who are willing to help and comfortable corporate culture.
Ok company
Transaction Processor (Current Employee), Hot Springs, ARSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: dishonesty
It's okay as of pay and working around your school schedule, but way to much favortism and dishonesty for me.
HAVEN'T RECEIVED A RAISE IN OVER 6 YEARS. BUT I TRULY LOVE MY JOB.
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee), ANCHORAGE AKSeptember 10, 2014
Interacting with my co workers and management is very enjoyable. Assisting provider with questions on pay, setting up electronic fund transfers, tracing lost. misplaced or returned checks.
great place to work
Head and Ink Production (Former Employee), Wilsonville,ORSeptember 10, 2014
very nice place and people to work with here. very close in vicinity to work and living.
na
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Xerox was a nice place to work. The company needed more structure
Great Caree Advancement Opportunities
Client Delivery Specialist (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: i loved my job, it was easy, saw myself doing the things that made others work easier.
Cons: no job security
Loved working with Xerox, Had great hopes as various opportunities presented itself every day with new and different departments to work with. Different locations and positions available.
Call Center
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Nashville TNSeptember 9, 2014
This was a typical call center type of environment. The typical day was taking calls from cell phone customers. Supervisors/management could have been a bit more supportive.
fun place to work
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Webster, NYSeptember 9, 2014
was a fun place to work but the hardest to get help when you run into a family emergency .I love talking to my customers and my co-workers were great
unorganized
Health & Welfare Benefits Call Center Specialist (Former Employee), Little Falls, NJSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: educational
Cons: unorganized, poor training
Training needs a great deal of improvement. Training is not sufficient. Very unorganized
good
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), Anderson, INSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: cooking outside
Cons: benefits
Busy
_how to talk and multitask
_I really like my supervisor
_It was a one-on-one customer service position I didn't conversate
_many different accounts
_talking to customers
A year wasted from my life
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: met some great friends
Cons: horrible managers, horrible pay.
Granted, I was grateful for the job but it did nothing but add more stress to my life. most of my supervisors were horrible and there was no organization. DONT APPLY HERE.
Fun while it lasted...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: nice people, approchable helpful leadership
Cons: job security lacking--even from project to project.
Management were helpful and apporachable. The contract was secured with a reliable client. Co-workwers got along, good morale overall.
I, along with a large amount of the staff, was layed-off--and abruptly so.
Stressfull
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Lexington, KYSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: easy to move up, learn alot about your field, people you work with are great
Cons: metric based, management that doesn't care, "dazzles with it's wonderful technology", could use a great lesson in how to treat employees
This position is a stressful work environment with management ruled by the whims and will of outside clients who don't really care about their customers further than the next dollar that they make. They took away something valuable on your lunch break on paydays to make sure that you came back to make calls. They would buy lunch for your only to have – more... you stuffing it down your throat in between phone calls, because the lunch was an incentive to get you to work through your lunch. Hiring less people to manage a larger load clearly benefited the company our project was working for but it was clear that the customer's were suffering.
Managements decision on how to treat workers is based on a metric system. Everything is measured down to a number. I have a general dislike for call centers. This may be the place for you... but I know it wasn't for me. – less
Xerox
Health and Welfare Adminstrator (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 8, 2014
I enjoy my time at Xerox it is a nice experience, co-workers are friendly and always looking for a reason to celebrate and have pot luck lunches, management is always trying to help you with a opportunity to succeed in the company
It was fun place to work
Health Benefits coordinator (Former Employee), NJSeptember 8, 2014
it was call center and i loved helping people..............
Great training, Poor management!
Customer Care Represenative (Former Employee), Madison, MSSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: customer service training
Cons: very stressful and tedious job, no help from supervisors.
I worked there two months, very stressful job. Little or no help from most of supervisors. If you asked a supervisor for assistance they were quick to say call your senior team. What heck is a senior team?
very unprofwssional supervisor in physician account specialist dept..
physician account specialist tms health (Former Employee), moosic paSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: environment uncomfotable unfriendly
Supervisor for Tms health. Account specialist too busy socializing with younger staff.to xare about the hard working employees. Too much favoritism with supervisor. Very unprofessional and lacking in people skills. Would not recommend this company to anyone.
Decent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lacey, WASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: free fruit friday
Cons: short breaks
Its a call center so the pace was fast .
Management really doesn't care about employees
co workers were awesome
Hardest part of job was some of the things customers would say once they were upset.

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more