Xerox Employee Reviews

You get treated like a number, and held to numerous metrics.
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 September 2016
If I had a choice, I wouldn't have touched this company with a two foot pole. As of 2016, the company is hemorrhaging money, and field service technicians are being grilled for any possible performance metric that the company can come up with.

If you are a remote service technician, expect to be away from your home for several days of the week. Xerox is continuously expanding service territories, after forcing older technicians to retire. This is causing a chaotic life balance with new technicians, which leads into technicians looking for other work.

I figured that I learned my lessons already working for Ricoh, but apparently I did not. Xerox may offer some more perks, but it doesn't justify the means.
sécurité d'emploi non garanti
Technicien Mop (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC23 August 2016
Flexibilité horaires, production et rendement est plus individuel, un projet de travail à la fois.
Pros
Respects
Cons
Emploi non garanti à long terme
Xerox in total confusion
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2016
Xerox since many years cant make up its mind about its business. the endless changes inside Xerox keep fueling discontent, cutting corners to save pennies, depending on job agencies, high employee turnover, long long working hours, making staff work from home even after full shift at workplace and even from hospital beds and paying literally peanuts!!!

The airport road office, XS, BC avoid all of these. You will be dumped like an old shoe or napkin the minute you are not needed.
Pros
Cons
everything
N/a
Account Associate (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 August 2016
Just another place to work. co workers are nice. easy work. changing management, work is up and down, get to meet many people, good entry level job for people
Productive team orienitented organization
Administrative/ Work Lead Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 August 2016
Typical day work - very busy, fast paced environment
i learnt and acquired several skills such as
- Communication skills with both internal and external audiences
-Microsoft Office skills and other computer/ software skills
- Team / Independent skills
- Customer services skills
-Invoicing / general supply management
- Telephone skills
Flow through consultant
Project Manager / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2016
I was a flow through consultant and didn't have many direct dealings with Xerox Global Services. I had interaction with a local team of fulltime employees. Their feedback of the company was positive
i loved working at Xerox
Account Assistant (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC7 July 2016
I worked 6 years at Xerox and enjoyed it. It is a printing company.

I worked as account associate and enjoyed interacting with clients and serving them.
fun workplace
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON3 July 2016
It is a great place to work in, employees are very cheerful. The work is interesting and always a place to learn new things.
Pros
monthly bbqs
Cons
sometimes exhausting
A great place to work which provides career development opportunities
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 July 2016
I have worked with Xerox for over 12 years and privileged for the opportunity to work in a variety of roles across various call center and financial processing business units across U.S.student loans, healthcare, auto loan and mortgage loan sectors.
The global employee base provided significant internal networking channels which resulted in daily virtual team meetings, working across cultures and all around organizational exposure. I have enjoyed most working with the people who I attribute much credit to my success through knowledge sharing, training and development and great leaders who mentored and nurtured my career.
basic entry level job, but rewards mayched efforts
Fleet Analyst / Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 June 2016
collected on student loans on behalf of the bank before they were written off as bad debts. learned the art of negotiation and customer service here - people were much more willing to make payment arrangements with someone who showed them respect
Fantastic environment to work in
Printing Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2016
During my tenure with Xerox, I had a great working relationship with my boss and assistant manager. We complimented each other in every facet.

Both my boss and assistant manager gave me every opportunity to learn from them and grow with them as part of their team even though I was a temp worker
Pros
Great atmosphere to work in
Cons
Temporary work
Productive and fun work place
Customs/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON17 May 2016
Very busy place like to be keep busy. I learned how to multi task with phone. Company put the employee first, had profit sharing , gave bonuses and treated you like a part of the company.
Pros
enjoyed the people
Cons
company closed
It was a small office but I got along well with everyone
Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  West Georgia Street, Vancouver4 May 2016
I would help customers in person and on the phone. As the only girl in the office, I did all the typing filing, A/R, A/P, invoicing, payroll and collections
Horrible place to work
ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 May 2016
NO RAISES, Work load of 3 people. No benefits, No job security.
Everyone is from a temp agency and never hired, Only management is from Xerox
Espace restreint
Commis aux courrier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 April 2016
Tout le travail que j'ai accomplit me plaisait, le personnel de la compagnie CGI était agréable a côtoyé tout les jour.
Pros
J'ai aimé travailler dans ce dommaine
Cons
Espace restreint
Refurbishing
Rebuilding Machines & Logistics (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON26 April 2016
Lots of laughter & music throughout the building where you go to work and people got along, working together as a team. Taking the machines taking them to the wash bins, for taking apart, then air dry bring them back for refurbishing, taking the job to heart. Managers helped out when needed. Finding out that someone made a mistake and you had to restart and finish up. Not only did I enjoy my job the people were always good.
Flexible but lacks growth
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 April 2016
You have access to all the tools and software you want to get the job done.

A lot of client-driven development is done;
If the client wants it, we'll make it.

Co-Workers range from great to horrible as management higher low wage individual and compensate by hiring a few seniors.
Pros
Great Senior Co-workers, Provided tools on request
Cons
Old Fashion, Bad management
Fun place to work
Business Development Manager Division (Former Employee) –  LALDARWAJA AHMEDABD2 April 2016
Really enjoyed the work with this company.Flexible hours flexible pay. Thanks to the ceo who was really good with the peop;e
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Sometimes work late
Decent work environment, exposure to high profile jobs.
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2016
Typically, we get our work load, then we get down to work. The environment allows for interaction with other designers where opinions can be shared. Co-workers have always been decent for the most part, its a very professional environment but there is fun to be had. No room for advancement, poor pay grade for expectations and no benefits. Constant open discussions about cut backs which gives a sense of insecurity. The hardest part is the constant turn over and getting used to new management, the most enjoyable part would certainly be the interesting projects and the co-workers.
Good job, not much loyalty to employees
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 March 2016
Good job, but the company was downsizing all off-shore people, Canada for them is off-shore. Career wise not a clear development plan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.