Xerox Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
love the job
Reservation Airline Agent (Former Employee), TorontoJuly 22, 2014
A typical day would consist of finding a station logging in and start taking incoming call
I have learn a great deal as it relate to customer satisfaction and how to keep the callers happy.
The management team was great lot of support and motivation
hardest part of the job was that call volume and was very high and one was not given much time to fully service the calls
the fact the i get to deal with people of all aspect of life
Great Atmophere for those suited for the position.
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 14, 2014
Xerox taught and gave me skill sets I uses in day to day life. Xerox has an amazing training program and provides a competitive work environment that helps account mangers to push more product out and establish long lasting relations with its clients.
Productive and friendly workplace with many outdoor activities.
Records Management Clerk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: need for more feedback.
Productive and friendly workplace with many outdoor activities.
Great place to work.
Facility Engineer, 4th Class Stationary Engineer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 29, 2014
Pros: all round great company to work for.
Cons: nil
Operate and maintain the basic building equipment in accordance with policy and procedure.

I was able to learn so much while at Xerox as the manager allowed me to have free reign to observe and learn to the point I was able to implement new ideas improving efficiency cutting operating cost significantly.

Most of what I was able to accomplish could not have been done without the team work of my fellow workers.
crew leader on customer service (Former Employee), montrealJune 10, 2014
Friendly environment
good friendship with other co-worker
A typical day at work
Assist clientele (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 8, 2014
A typical day at work starts off by coming a 5mins early to get a jump start to the day. What I've learn on a day to day basis to be a team player and always extend my help whenever I can. Management is okay I feel that there's not any room for advancement within the company.My co-workers are easier to get along with. The hardest part of this job is the fact they merge the mailroom and the print room together and I have to work with what I've got. I've brought my concerns with management but they don't seem to concerned about it. The most enjoyable part of this job is dealing with clientele on a day to day basis. That's pretty much an average day.
Great place, Great people good times!
Print Operator / Teachers Assistant (Current Employee), Calgary, Alberta @ SAITJune 5, 2014
A great company to work for. Great management, always looking for ways to help and enhance your time at work.
This company becomes worse and worse on everything.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 5, 2014
Pros: good benefits excluding salary
Cons: too much pressure
sometimes it is unfair for employee, the highest working pressure and requiremnts in same industry, but offer lower payment compare to its competitors.
awful environment
Field Maintenance Technician Montreal (Current Employee), Brossard, QCMay 28, 2014
Extremely lire managers

just awful people with awful minimum salary
Was a productive fun place to work.
Asset Coordinator (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMay 22, 2014
I worked for Xerox for 6 years, I was in many different potions. I enjoyed working there.
Xerox
Customer Support Rep /Implementation Support Rep (Former Employee), Saint John, NBMay 20, 2014
Large company that offers a low paid / great entry level position to anyone wanting to start a career in the IT industry.
Worked with a great bunch of people who thought of one another all the time.
Material clerk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 13, 2014
Pros: in the past we had certain lunchens
Cons: no respect from management
I had a scheduled run that I did from building to building and if time pending any other little deliveries I could squeeze in. I learned no matter how hard you work and how happy you made the clientele your job is not safe. Management thought of them selves and not of the workers unfortunately. There was no hard part of my job I always enjoyed what I was doing everyday. Being able see that the clients had smiles on there faces at the end of the day.
productive and fun work place
Office Support/Supervisor of DocuCerntre (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
supervisor
• Opening and closing office (activating and deactivating alarm)
• Preparing course packs for students
• Printing Exams for professors
• Monthly inventory of : Printer, U-Safe, course packs sold, paper used or wasted
• Cashier
• Printing, faxing and scanning documents
My Xerox
Project Manager / Business Analyst (Former Employee), Virtual Office and On-SiteMay 1, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: bottom line is unfortunately more important than knowledge/experience of many seasoned workers
I personally loved working for Xerox. My immediate manager was an exceptional human being who managed by example, sharing knowledge and encouraging team efforts to successfully meet and exceed milestones, providing exceptional service to clients and internal customers. The people I worked with were great and worked as a family rather than co-workers. I learned a tremendous amount of valuable experience in my 6 years with them. I would recommend this as a place to work, and learn everything you can for your own personal growth.
productive and accurate
Account Associate (Former Employee), 800 tapscott road, scaboroughApril 30, 2014
year end
time management
supportive management team
team work
Having to go straight on the phones
Inside Sales and Marketing Graphic Communications (Former Employee), Saint John, NBApril 25, 2014
Pros: working for a very well know corporation
Cons: trying to hard sometimes
Once at work and setup my station I was off and going on the phones. I was taught many different databases to use in only a two week training. The management was very professional. My co-workers were always there to assist if I had a problem. The hardest part of the job was just trying to adapt all the information with the software provided until I became used to it. Leaving with a smile on my face knowing I had succeeded for that day. And everyone told me.
Shipping/Receiving Specialist (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONApril 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches or pot lucks....the people...
Cons: temp work
typical day......productive but relaxing
learned....computer skills
Management.....great
Co-workers.....great group of people
hardest part of job....being a temp for 5 years instead of full time
most enjoyable part....not a whole lotta stress
They call it a sales center, but it was really a call center.
Sales (Former Employee), Saint JohnApril 8, 2014
Pros: regular schedule, encourage self improvement
Cons: no cost of living increases, call center, it's just not that exciting
It was an good place to start when you just finish university. However in the SJ center, you could bounce around laterally, but no many truly different roles. There have been many lay off, so don't think that you will retire with this company.
Personally, I don't buy into the "RA RA woo!" company cultures, but if you like that, you will enjoy Xerox.
HR Managment
HR Consultant/Executive Coach (Former Employee), New York Bay, NLApril 8, 2014
Pros: finished work by 5 pm
Cons: long hours
My typrical day at work used to start
Recruited by the president of an energy services company to effect behavior changes in the management team
Resulting in increased performance/productivity and to provide staffing and employee relations leadership.
Coached staff members individually, helping them to identify and overcome barriers to their success.
Devised and established HR policies and procedures.
Advised managers on employee relations matters as well as staffing and candidate selection.
Implemented annual climate survey that became an integral part of the company culture. Survey feedback
resulted in actionable plans that contributed to the overall growth and success of the company.Created a highly effective/responsive staffing function during rapid growth; devised comprehensive
leadership development program and succession plan.
Re-engineered and integrated back office functions to create a single, highly efficient order fulfillment
Customer interface. Cross-trained employees on multiple functions to facilitate a single point for problem resolution.
The most thing I loved about this job was had a great team that I worked with.
I didnt find anything hard about this job.
Great Experience
Records Management Clerk (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 2, 2014
Was a great starter position and I learned a great deal from the office manager.
Headquarters