Xerox Employee Reviews

Summary
Services and Solutions Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 February 2016
Xerox - Services and Solutions Executive

IT, Work Flow Solutions, Equipment, Software, Data Records Management, Consulting
Great company to work for
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 February 2016
Friendly and professional staff.
Feels like one big family.
You enjoy going to work and meeting staff and customers.
Hardest part of the job was to meet all customer's expectation as you wanted to serve your customers as best as possible.
Most enjoyable part of the day was to leave your customer's office and their machines were working. That made your customer happy.
no comment
Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 February 2016
no comment for this job, work there and make your own decision. It has it's ups and downs like all businesses. ....... ........ ....... ......
Great workplace, amazing company
Systems Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2016
A typical work day consists of recovering data off of encrypted machines, creating and closing work orders using BMC Remedy, cleaning, formatting, testing and configuring machines for redeployment back into the field and sometimes providing tech support to users.
Worked from home on some days and in office on others very slow building customer relationships. Running a programme that monitors devices.
XPPS Service and Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  newcastel12 January 2016
Great job love the freedom to work from anywhere home or office some days on the road cold calling customers to try and build new customer relationships.
ok place over all
level 2 support EOOD (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB9 January 2016
trouble shooting network issues such as email fax scanning to
pc or file
first line support for north america
in coming call out going call and email follow up
cool
Junior Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 January 2016
its a world of new things always come up. we have to work like a team and to be very flexible with schedule. nice team and management.
Results driven sales environment
OWNER / GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC3 December 2015
The Island Business Solutions team has an extensive background in all facets of the printing and imaging industry. Our commitment to doing what’s right for our clients and our passion have contributed to Island’s growth and overall success. Our personalized approach has guided the company to consistent year-over-year growth and firmly established Island as a premier office technology and IT services solutions provider for Vancouver Island, surrounding islands and Powell River B.C.
Productive work place
Chemical Engineering Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 November 2015
Great workplace to learn new skill set and apply knowledge to improve productivity and efficiency of products being generated.
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 November 2015
Good company to work to, good management and colleage. Good technician support and training. I was rewarded the President Club Member.
Really good place to work, the people and the work were made the days go by quickly.
Outbound and Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth Nova Scotia9 November 2015
I really enjoyed working for Xerox the only reson I left was they moved my job and many others back to the States. Xerox is a very large company, but it took good care of it's people.
Pros
Greta place to work
Cons
Long hours and demanding managers.
growth and advancement
Account Receivable Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 October 2015
Support management, growth and education fee was welcome. was able to learn a lot form management staff and colleagues in different department
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2015
The Job it is something not hard to learn and everybody at work is easy going.

Part of the job is when we do our delivery or receiving or even printing job we use the computer, Which technically involve us staring and looking into the monitor screen, Sometimes some people always assumed we were using the Internet distracting ourselves from our job.
Pros
Productive and Fun
Cons
After summer time is Slow Season
Waking up everyday and knowing that you are walking into a fun environment is the best and that's exactly how my place of work is.
Receptionist and Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa,ON8 October 2015
Everyone brings something different do the table therefore I learn something new everyday. The management team is awesome always there to listen and to come up with a solution. My co-workers are so different from one another other which makes it easier to blend in with everyone.The hardest part of the the job is pleasing the customers and live up to there standards but at the same time it is the most enjoyable part of my job because I get to challenge myself to find a way to please everyone.Happy customers means good business.
Pros
happy customers
Cons
not enough parking
Worklife balance to the max
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto3 October 2015
I have only ever worked at this one company full time so take my review with a grain of salt. Having said that, I worked at the Canadian HQ at Yonge & Finch and I love it!

Every single one of the management staff is super nice and most of them have been with the company 10+ years. It's a very sales & marketing focused company. Lots of money is being spent on contests for sales, but not so much for headquarter staff.

There are no all hands meetings, so sometimes it takes a while to get the big picture. However, the org structure is pretty flat despite having our own CEO in Canada which is a huge plus in terms of autonomy as company. There's also a lot of working relationship with folks from the US and other parts of the company.

People tend to skew towards the older range in terms of tenure and every single one of them I met have been very nice. Turnover is very low in HQ.

They have a lean six sigma training (free), which drives a lot of how the company do things. I particular liked this one because it is essentially a free project management course.

Benefits wise: You can leave and come whenever you want as long as you get your work done. Working from home is very common. So common that halve the office is usually empty despite recently removing one of 4 floors in the building. Maternity leave is 1 year. You can buy vacation days. Gym is heavily subsidized at GoodLife which works out to $150/yr. Compared to other companies, the benefits package I believe seems very similar.

Pay: My next job offered a 35% salary bump, so I believe the pay at Xerox was not very
  more... competitive at all.  less
Pros
work from home
Cons
no free coffee
A great company that helps improve ones skills and encourages learning
Technical customer support (Current Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON24 September 2015
A typical day in the company always is always centered around our customer. Whatever position u hold the customer is the main focus.
Great place to work with lots of great training
Pricing and Contract Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB22 September 2015
A great company to work for I really enjoy the experience and training I received . Great people and very professional workplace.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Off shoring of jobs
Xerox
Xerox Customer Accont Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto18 September 2015
No Comment about this company, I was a long term employee for 20 years with no advancement over the last 9 years. The direction of the company changes each day and it is only focused on the numbers. Its about the employees! this is not true. A company all about politics not what makes sense to do for the customer.
Pros
Talk a good Talk
Cons
No Follow up
a typical day at work.
Xerox Associate/Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 September 2015
A by the book place to work. Staff friendly but focused mainly on their work. Usual amount of red tape and politics which is expected at a large company.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
Very strict
Learn a lot.
Research assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga On11 September 2015
Xerox Canada, is the place that can be described in one word, Bee nest. Everybody knows their part, but everyone works to help each other and build a magnificent product.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9