Xerox Employee Reviews in Canada

Worked with a great bunch of people who thought of one another all the time.
Material clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 13, 2014
I had a scheduled run that I did from building to building and if time pending any other little deliveries I could squeeze in. I learned no matter how hard you work and how happy you made the clientele your job is not safe. Management thought of them selves and not of the workers unfortunately. There was no hard part of my job I always enjoyed what I was doing everyday. Being able see that the clients had smiles on there faces at the end of the day.
Pros
in the past we had certain lunchens
Cons
no respect from management
Busy place to work
Printer/Mailroom clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 27, 2012
Good people at this job site, unfortunatley I was a temp and they were not willing to let me advance nor did they want anybody too, Xerox that is, too bad as many customer were very happy with my work!
Pros
good hours of work
Cons
no benefits or raises because i was a temp
First step in my job life
sales and marketing (Former Employee) –  EgyptJune 23, 2015
starting at 9 with determine the clients to follow
the most important learn how to deal in job community
the hardest part the wether out side the office from site visit of the clients
zellers
RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE (Former Employee) –  toronto, ontOctober 13, 2012
My shift varies, it could be a 12noon-9:30pm or a 10:00-7:30pm shift. Cashing customer through a fast past checkout. Processing Returns/Refunds. setting up Merchandise of new products. balancing cash floats and making deposit. Employees, were fun and outgoing, they were of all different ethic background, however i did not fine the management team easy to talk to. Hardest part of the job, was not getting enough hours, the pay rate was not good, and there was no growth. The most enjoyable part of the job is, is that i have acquired great knowledge on the job, that has help me in all work environment, and developing great relationship with employees .
Pros
knowledge
Cons
no room for growth
Great training provided with great mentorship
Office Assessment Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABDecember 29, 2012
The initial position I was hired for did you have enough work to support the position, so I was redirected to Xerox Global Services to manage at one of their Partnership Print Shop Sites.

I learned the operations and management of operating an Internal Print Shop. The management is more than anyone can ask for. The environment resembles a family-ran company. The hardest part of this job is that this is not challenging enough for me as I used to manage larger operations; hence, I am now seeking for a new employment with more ongoing challenges.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
not challenging enough
Having to go straight on the phones
Inside Sales and Marketing Graphic Communications (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NBApril 25, 2014
Once at work and setup my station I was off and going on the phones. I was taught many different databases to use in only a two week training. The management was very professional. My co-workers were always there to assist if I had a problem. The hardest part of the job was just trying to adapt all the information with the software provided until I became used to it. Leaving with a smile on my face knowing I had succeeded for that day. And everyone told me.
Pros
working for a very well know corporation
Cons
trying to hard sometimes
They call it a sales center, but it was really a call center.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint JohnApril 8, 2014
It was an good place to start when you just finish university. However in the SJ center, you could bounce around laterally, but no many truly different roles. There have been many lay off, so don't think that you will retire with this company.
Personally, I don't buy into the "RA RA woo!" company cultures, but if you like that, you will enjoy Xerox.
Pros
regular schedule, encourage self improvement
Cons
no cost of living increases, call center, it's just not that exciting
Great Company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 26, 2015
I really enjoyed working for this company. Co workers and staff are always friendly and approachable. I really enjoyed the data entry work. I would definitely recommend this company
love the job
Reservation Airline Agent (Former Employee) –  TorontoJuly 22, 2014
A typical day would consist of finding a station logging in and start taking incoming call
I have learn a great deal as it relate to customer satisfaction and how to keep the callers happy.
The management team was great lot of support and motivation
hardest part of the job was that call volume and was very high and one was not given much time to fully service the calls
the fact the i get to deal with people of all aspect of life
Productive and Nice work environment
Account Associate/Record Processing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJanuary 21, 2015
It's good though it's not related to my nursing profession.

• Receiving bins of documents in skids
• Sorting and Checking-in files in the computer system
• Working with the document(removing staple wires, tape, sticky notes) in preparation for file imaging
• File validation and data entry
• Scanning, photocopying clients documents (RRSP, Personal Loan, Mutual Funds, Mortgage and other loan products)
• Labeling and filing of documents
• Completing general clerical help like lifting of bins of documents as required
Wonderful place to be
Customer Service Manager (Bilingual) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONAugust 22, 2013
Always happy to go into work. Very casual and free work environment. Ability to learn about anything to do with publishing, editing, and programming machinery. Management is superb, friendly, and very approachable. Co-workers are very ambitious, happy, and well educated on their roles and responsibilities. The hardest part of the job, can't say, the most enjoyable; all of it.
Pros
group lunch, friendly staff
Cons
parking at certain locations, on feet all day, contract positions
Collaborative Atmosphere that Promoted Innovative Thought
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 22, 2015
It was great to work at XRCC. My co-workers were very knowledgeable and encouraged creative thought. The fitness center and beach volleyball courts that were available to all employees were great perks of working at XRCC.
Pros
beach volleyball courts, on-site fitness center, cafeteria with external catering
Xerox Life
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  etobicokeAugust 1, 2013
Work hard play hard. Face real life business problems. Constantly changing, very competitive environment.
Sales, jewellers assistant
Office temp (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ONNovember 21, 2012
I worked for an actual jeweller and I not only sold gold of his manufacture in Houghens Department store in WHitehorse, but also worked in the jewellers' studio soldering things like gold nuggets into tourist bracelets!
I enjoyed my job and I really like the jeweller for whom I worked.
Whitehorse culture itself was a bit primitif, and I did have a little trouble with my health.
Ther was no difficulty with any part of this occupation.
Pros
my own element
Cons
extreme weather
Positive working Environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scarborough on.May 13, 2015
The most enjoyable working place and very positive work environment where each candidates prefer to work

They Provided Free lunch when there is overtime
Xerox
Solutions Account Lead (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSSeptember 17, 2013
Reporting to Helpdesk Manager and Account Teams; responsible for account management, reporting to account teams with month-end results and providing floor support to agents.
Accomplishments
Trained new hire classes for the GDO help desk
2010 Esprit Award nominee
2010 Service Excellence Award winner
2012 credit note from UTC team for exceptional performance
Pros
great hours
Cons
no security
Amazing culture promoting collaboration, ingenuity, and scientific development
Process Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 1, 2012
Management gave both the support and freedom to progress on assigned projects. Employees were challenged to solve problems creatively and independently or collaboratively with co-workers. Management was also open and available for further problem solving if it was required.
Pros
excellent cafeteria, friendly coworkers
Fun, Independent and Innovative job.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONOctober 19, 2014
A good job if you're ok with a commission income

Good support by upper management
Pros
made your own hours
Cons
commission work
Great Atmophere for those suited for the position.
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 14, 2014
Xerox taught and gave me skill sets I uses in day to day life. Xerox has an amazing training program and provides a competitive work environment that helps account mangers to push more product out and establish long lasting relations with its clients.
Not what I expected
Clerical/Data entry (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NBNovember 27, 2013
Xerox it self is a good company. They agency that hired me on the other hand isn't what I expected. Bad commutation, procrastination and not able to be honest.
Co workers are amazing, Management for the most part are nice.
The hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the changing processes daily. The most enjoyable is the laughs shared.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
commucation issues.