Xerox Employee Reviews

Positive working Environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scarborough on.13 May 2015
The most enjoyable working place and very positive work environment where each candidates prefer to work

They Provided Free lunch when there is overtime
A company that allowed independent growth for anyone
SENIOR TECHNECIAN (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill to Newmarket to Vaughan20 April 2015
Best company that I ever worked for. Resigned and opened the print shop. Did 25 - 20 hours overtime weekly with new project upgrades. Enjoyed management and others that I worked with. Was always driven for best results in job.
Pros
Advancement in whatever your goals are
Stifling corporate culture
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint John16 April 2015
With a management team that favors cliches and tenure over ability and non-Xerox experience the sales arm has caps built in, a competing field sales department (2 of them, actually) and a very rigid advancement ladder that means you'd have to work there for at least five years before any meaningful career advancement.
Pros
results driven, no metrics
Cons
tenure based promotions, less than professional management
great co-workers horrible management
Accounts Receivable and Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2015
Xerox is a great company to work for if you like to be overworked and underpaid. Some of the staff are wonderful however upper management not so much. Would not recommend to anyone.
Pros
8-4
Cons
low pay
Digital Scanner Operator (Current Employee) –  ottawa30 March 2015
With previous job experience the scanning position was quite easy for me. Would like to learn new things such as cross training.
Pros
nice people
Cons
Too far from my home.
Collaborative Atmosphere that Promoted Innovative Thought
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 March 2015
It was great to work at XRCC. My co-workers were very knowledgeable and encouraged creative thought. The fitness center and beach volleyball courts that were available to all employees were great perks of working at XRCC.
Pros
Beach volleyball courts, on-site fitness center, cafeteria with external catering
Great training
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2015
Xerox sales training is some of the best in the world. Not only do they have great formal systems in place, but the support system has been set up as a culture of fostering skill development for sales staff. There are lots of great incentives and the culture is great for a first job.
Ok
Imaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, On12 March 2015
OK place but too far from home, department was slowing down and lots of people were let go so it was time to move on. Learned a lot about scanners.
Pros
Site lead was great
Cons
No growth potential
being productive and helping customers
security customer service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 March 2015
8 am to 4 pm
finish the work on time
wants to be Informed very helpful
cooperative ,nice
driving in bad weather to go to work
going to work without stress and bringing no stress at home from work
Pros
christmas lunch, treated equal to others
Cons
never
Xerox Services - Chatham, Ontario
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON2 February 2015
A typical day at work is very fast paced. I keep track of all of my work in progress on my production board. With multiple client requests, it is a great way to keep on track with all of my work to be done.

I have learned great time management over the past few years and I have become a leader at the Site Level.

I work closely with our management team to ensure that our Key Clients are satisfied with our services. I also send in weekly and monthly reports to our Client Delivery Manager.

My coworkers are great to work with and not afraid to ask for help when needed. We have team building days which has helped us become a great team!

The hardest part of my job is the commute. I have been driving into Chatham, 4 days a week for over 5 years. This makes for very long and stressful days.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the client satisfaction, when a project is complete! I also enjoy having the creative freedom to help meet the needs of our clients as well as our internal business.
Pros
Creative Freedom, Great Team, Great Clients
Cons
Long Commute, Long Work Days
Great company to work in
Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 February 2015
Friendly colleagues, intelligent teamleader, intresting research programs, extensive lab instruments, beautiful company building, convenient communication with company branches worldwide, free coffee.
Travel from site to site servicing equipment for clients
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 January 2015
Enjoyable to learn the different problems for an office equipment. Clients are thankful and appreciative on the quick response we provide. Every day is a new one and each client has their different needs met. The downside is the 2 year wait as a contractor before switching over as direct hire with all the benefits and salary increase.
Pros
Working office hours only and appreciative clients
Cons
2 year contractor term
Productive and Nice work environment
Account Associate/Record Processing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 January 2015
It's good though it's not related to my nursing profession.

• Receiving bins of documents in skids
• Sorting and Checking-in files in the computer system
• Working with the document(removing staple wires, tape, sticky notes) in preparation for file imaging
• File validation and data entry
• Scanning, photocopying clients documents (RRSP, Personal Loan, Mutual Funds, Mortgage and other loan products)
• Labeling and filing of documents
• Completing general clerical help like lifting of bins of documents as required
Productive and fun workplace with friendly working environment
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga14 January 2015
It's has been a good experience to work for Xerox. It is a company that takes pride in quality and service. They really try their best to take care of their employees the best way they can. The atmosphere is very fun and personable and everyone works together as a team to acomplish the common goal of sevicing the client.
fair company, enables work life balance for every employee
IT service analyst II (Current Employee) –  Philippines4 December 2014
Fuji Xerox allows employee to excel in everything.
Management is very good, they listen to our ideas and things we can contribute to the job.

It pictures a fun environment,especially with colleagues who's willing to share their ideas to you.

Our main goal is to support internal employee from Australia/asia sites with their IT issue.We encounter new issue almost everyday and I think that's the most challenging part of it.

You'll get to learn new things everyday.
Productivity
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 November 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is going out everyday, facing various challenges and meeting with different customers on site. Day by day I build my confidence in customer relation and services.
Pros
Independence, team work
Technical work environment
Photocopier Technician (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS11 November 2014
A high tempo job, where I was given my own space. Traveling around inner city limits to 5-7 calls per day, fixing photocopiers. There was always a new problem you had never seen before, which was great because you were constantly learning.

Management had a very close relationship with us. My co-workers were all great guys and we all helped each other out when needed.
Pros
Own space, new enviroment every day
Cons
Trying to obtain quality with quanity can be difficult at times.
Fun, Independent and Innovative job.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 October 2014
A good job if you're ok with a commission income

Good support by upper management
Pros
Made your own hours
Cons
Commission work
Productive Sales Agency with Good People
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB10 October 2014
High pressure, high paced atmosphere.

Good management system, very process oriented
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Very high pressure at month end
nice place to work but not friendly manegment specially manager
driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 October 2014
I had been with the company for over 2 years didn't get hired was still with manpower agency.and worked really hard all customers we're happy at sait before taking my vacation for my wedding they let me go with out giving me a notice they used me till they got a person then got the agency to call me to tell me they don't need me anymore it was a really upseting experience.

2.9