Xerox Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive and Nice work environment
Account Associate/Record Processing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJanuary 21, 2015
It's good though it's not related to my nursing profession.

• Receiving bins of documents in skids
• Sorting and Checking-in files in the computer system
• Working with the document(removing staple wires, tape, sticky notes) in preparation for file imaging
• File validation and data entry
• Scanning, photocopying clients documents (RRSP, Personal Loan, Mutual Funds, Mortgage and other loan products)
• Labeling and filing of documents
• Completing general clerical help like lifting of bins of documents as required
Great training
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2015
Xerox sales training is some of the best in the world. Not only do they have great formal systems in place, but the support system has been set up as a culture of fostering skill development for sales staff. There are lots of great incentives and the culture is great for a first job.
Productive and fun workplace with friendly working environment
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  MississaugaJanuary 14, 2015
It's has been a good experience to work for Xerox. It is a company that takes pride in quality and service. They really try their best to take care of their employees the best way they can. The atmosphere is very fun and personable and everyone works together as a team to acomplish the common goal of sevicing the client.
Great Company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 26, 2015
I really enjoyed working for this company. Co workers and staff are always friendly and approachable. I really enjoyed the data entry work. I would definitely recommend this company
fair company, enables work life balance for every employee
IT service analyst II (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 4, 2014
Fuji Xerox allows employee to excel in everything.
Management is very good, they listen to our ideas and things we can contribute to the job.

It pictures a fun environment,especially with colleagues who's willing to share their ideas to you.

Our main goal is to support internal employee from Australia/asia sites with their IT issue.We encounter new issue almost everyday and I think that's the most challenging part of it.

You'll get to learn new things everyday.
being productive and helping customers
security customer service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 4, 2015
8 am to 4 pm
finish the work on time
wants to be Informed very helpful
cooperative ,nice
driving in bad weather to go to work
going to work without stress and bringing no stress at home from work
Pros
christmas lunch, treated equal to others
Cons
never
great co-workers horrible management
Accounts Receivable and Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 30, 2015
Xerox is a great company to work for if you like to be overworked and underpaid. Some of the staff are wonderful however upper management not so much. Would not recommend to anyone.
Pros
8-4
Cons
low pay
Technical work environment
Photocopier Technician (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSNovember 11, 2014
A high tempo job, where I was given my own space. Traveling around inner city limits to 5-7 calls per day, fixing photocopiers. There was always a new problem you had never seen before, which was great because you were constantly learning.

Management had a very close relationship with us. My co-workers were all great guys and we all helped each other out when needed.
Pros
own space, new enviroment every day
Cons
trying to obtain quality with quanity can be difficult at times.
Positive working Environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scarborough on.May 13, 2015
The most enjoyable working place and very positive work environment where each candidates prefer to work

They Provided Free lunch when there is overtime
fortune 500 company
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth NSMay 22, 2015
working at all levels with fellow Xerox employees from all over North America. great work / home life balance. great benefits as well
nice place to work but not friendly manegment specially manager
driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 10, 2014
I had been with the company for over 2 years didn't get hired was still with manpower agency.and worked really hard all customers we're happy at sait before taking my vacation for my wedding they let me go with out giving me a notice they used me till they got a person then got the agency to call me to tell me they don't need me anymore it was a really upseting experience.
love the job
Reservation Airline Agent (Former Employee) –  TorontoJuly 22, 2014
A typical day would consist of finding a station logging in and start taking incoming call
I have learn a great deal as it relate to customer satisfaction and how to keep the callers happy.
The management team was great lot of support and motivation
hardest part of the job was that call volume and was very high and one was not given much time to fully service the calls
the fact the i get to deal with people of all aspect of life
Great place to work.
Facility Engineer, 4th Class Stationary Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 29, 2014
Operate and maintain the basic building equipment in accordance with policy and procedure.

I was able to learn so much while at Xerox as the manager allowed me to have free reign to observe and learn to the point I was able to implement new ideas improving efficiency cutting operating cost significantly.

Most of what I was able to accomplish could not have been done without the team work of my fellow workers.
Pros
all round great company to work for.
Cons
nil
A typical day at work
Assist clientele (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 8, 2014
A typical day at work starts off by coming a 5mins early to get a jump start to the day. What I've learn on a day to day basis to be a team player and always extend my help whenever I can. Management is okay I feel that there's not any room for advancement within the company.My co-workers are easier to get along with. The hardest part of this job is the fact they merge the mailroom and the print room together and I have to work with what I've got. I've brought my concerns with management but they don't seem to concerned about it. The most enjoyable part of this job is dealing with clientele on a day to day basis. That's pretty much an average day.
Worked with a great bunch of people who thought of one another all the time.
Material clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 13, 2014
I had a scheduled run that I did from building to building and if time pending any other little deliveries I could squeeze in. I learned no matter how hard you work and how happy you made the clientele your job is not safe. Management thought of them selves and not of the workers unfortunately. There was no hard part of my job I always enjoyed what I was doing everyday. Being able see that the clients had smiles on there faces at the end of the day.
Pros
in the past we had certain lunchens
Cons
no respect from management
My Xerox
Project Manager / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Virtual Office and On-SiteMay 1, 2014
I personally loved working for Xerox. My immediate manager was an exceptional human being who managed by example, sharing knowledge and encouraging team efforts to successfully meet and exceed milestones, providing exceptional service to clients and internal customers. The people I worked with were great and worked as a family rather than co-workers. I learned a tremendous amount of valuable experience in my 6 years with them. I would recommend this as a place to work, and learn everything you can for your own personal growth.
Pros
great people
Cons
bottom line is unfortunately more important than knowledge/experience of many seasoned workers
Having to go straight on the phones
Inside Sales and Marketing Graphic Communications (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NBApril 25, 2014
Once at work and setup my station I was off and going on the phones. I was taught many different databases to use in only a two week training. The management was very professional. My co-workers were always there to assist if I had a problem. The hardest part of the job was just trying to adapt all the information with the software provided until I became used to it. Leaving with a smile on my face knowing I had succeeded for that day. And everyone told me.
Pros
working for a very well know corporation
Cons
trying to hard sometimes
Digital Scanner Operator (Current Employee) –  ottawaMarch 30, 2015
With previous job experience the scanning position was quite easy for me. Would like to learn new things such as cross training.
Pros
nice people
Cons
Too far from my home.
They call it a sales center, but it was really a call center.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint JohnApril 8, 2014
It was an good place to start when you just finish university. However in the SJ center, you could bounce around laterally, but no many truly different roles. There have been many lay off, so don't think that you will retire with this company.
Personally, I don't buy into the "RA RA woo!" company cultures, but if you like that, you will enjoy Xerox.
Pros
regular schedule, encourage self improvement
Cons
no cost of living increases, call center, it's just not that exciting
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORKPLACE
LEAD HAND IN MAIL ROOM (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONApril 1, 2014
I TRULY ENJOYED GOING TO WORK EACH AND EVERY DAY
PEOPLE THAT ALONG SIDE OF ME WERE FRIENDS AND THE PEOPLE AT THE FORD BUILDING BECAME FRIENDS

A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK WAS SORTING 3 BAGS OF MAIL EACH MORNING TO DELIVER TO THE FORD BUILDING WHICH IS 6 FLOORS, SORT AND WRITE UP ALL INCOMING PACKAGES
SORT DEALER MAIL TO OVER 560 DEALERS ACROSS CANADA
POST MAIL, ANSWER PHONES, SEND OUT PUROLATOR PACKAGES . ENJOYING MY HOUR LUNCH BREAK WITH FRIENDS UPSTAIRS AND THAN FINISHING MY DAY IN THE MAIL ROOM .
Pros
meeting people and having a job to go to each day
Cons
long hard days sometimes but got through them