Xerox

Xerox Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
N/A
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILApril 21, 2014
Supervise 18-25 associates on a daily basis. Coaches associates to deliver excellent customer service.
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 21, 2014
Great environment, good people, great compensation, overall good place of employment
Not stable, no employee appreciation, no advancement
Customer Service Assist Agent (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAApril 21, 2014
Pros: tuition assistance
Cons: employee standards, rate of pay, flexibility
Overall working at Xerox paid my bills, but the compensation is dramatically lower than most companies offering the same positions. You work depends on the companies needs, so although you may get hired for one task, you may end up doing 4-5 task which you must meet a standard for. Failing to meet the standard will end in termination. When you are given – more... a new task, you are not given a raise or incentive. There is not employee parties, appreciations, or incentives other than compensation. Most of the employees there are long term employees who feel that they will not be able to find another job outside of Xerox due to their age. Its a sad, and bland work place. – less
bad place to work
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee), Cary, NCApril 21, 2014
typical day of work was non-stop calls of people who needed their cell phones fixed. lunches where spread out across teams so only two people could go at once while incoming calls where often non-stop leaving very little time for any social interaction with co-workers. as a result i hardly knew anyone when i left.

Management was near non-existent. – more... It took me over two months to get an approved day-off that wasn't even pto. I also had to do it on my own time because of the aforementioned non-stop calls and strict clock rules. naturally i had to be there on the dot but management could be anywhere. My supervisor was usually 2 hours late and left an hour early so there was no support for anything needing escalation

benefits looked great and all until you realized it took 90 work days for them to kick in at which point my entire department was laid off. so essentially I had money coming out of my checks for benefits that I never got to use. Did i get reimbursed. Nope

Overall terrible work review. Now Xerox may have some better locations but anyone looking for work at ACS Xerox in Cary should look elsewhere – less
Fun place to work
Project Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 18, 2014
-Busy work days
-People 's skills are very important
-Management is poor
-Co-workers are lazy
Learning my skills as an Intern in a up beat professinal environment.
Technical Desktop Analyst/Internship (Current Employee), Cary, NCApril 18, 2014
Interning at Xerox has been a pleasure. I learn more and more everyday from knowlegable and patient people.
Great Teams to work with
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Utica, NYApril 18, 2014
It was a fast paced environment but the people that I worked for and the supervisor that I worked under made the job that much easier.
Great Company, Horrible Soupervisors
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Yukon, OkApril 18, 2014
Pros: easy, got paid major holidays.
Cons: short breaks, short lunch, bad supervisor, and bad work system.
I love taking calls, it was fun, easy and steady paychecks. But my supervisor made me hate my job. She rarely helped, anytime I asked a question she always got mad and send me to help desk, then helpdesk would get mad because I was asking them. So I decided to start looking for a new job that fit me. I felt way to overqualified for the job.

Maybe I – more... would have liked it more if I had a different supervisor but either way I was going to find a better more challenging job. – less
No advancement opportunity
Wireless Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAApril 18, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no advancement oppotunity
The people are great to work with. They claim there is potential for advancement, but there isn't. It's a great job to get customer service experience, but nothing more.
Great company to work for.
Senior Executive Account Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 17, 2014
Pros: many ways to make money.
Cons: difficult to communicate with internal divisions within the company.
Everyday was different but I did maintain a regular schedule of rounds to visit my accounts.

How to manage customer relationships to leverage business.

I enjoyed working with my coworkers.

Internal company communications were difficult.

It was a great company to work for.
Busy environment that keeps changing on a consistent basis
Customer Care Assistant (Current Employee), Bolingbrook ILApril 17, 2014
Pros: work set hours
Cons: the pay is not great for the amount of work to be done
Busy consistent environment, always on the phones talking
Xerox
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 17, 2014
Xerox is a great entry level position job, but as an adult with children, I desire a job with potential to grow with more pay and better benefits. I enjoy helping people on a daily basis and working in the fast paced environment.
Awesome team
CSR (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 17, 2014
Pros: lots of help.
Cons: personally, i found none.
Working for Xerox was great. My job at Xerox was for Kynect and I loved it! All team leads and the supervisor were amazing people. Everyone was very helpful and I learned so much related to type of job I had to do. Xerox offers others jobs, not just with Kynect. Overall, Xerox is an amazing company.
Unprofessional and Unorganized
Verizon BGCO Fulfillment Rep (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 16, 2014
Pros: great people, unlimited overtime, and amazing break rooms and cafeteria
Cons: very low pay, unorganized, unprofessional environment
Upon getting hired at Xerox, I was trained to work under the Verizon BGCO Fulfillment project. My third day out of training, where we had direct Verizon trainers from Salt Lake City come train us for a couple days and a month of "You don't need this info since you won't be on the phones, the whole Fulfillment Team, including supervisors, were called – more... in to a meeting to let us know our jobs no longer existed and we had an hour to forward all work to direct Verizon since Fulfillment is no longer supported by vendor. Not only that, but I would not be doing BGCO anymore either. Complete department change. New training. Apparently Verizon yanked some contracts with Xerox and we had ONE HOUR NOTICE. Completely unprofessional and unorganized. I still work there, but am actively looking for a new job. On the bright side, they offer unlimited overtime and the people that I work with are fantastic! I love my supervisors and the people I work with, and I loved the job I did for a whopping three days. – less
HORRIBLE BUG RIDDEN PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scanner (Former Employee), TNApril 16, 2014
Cons: everything!!!!!
PACKED FULL OF TWO FACED PEOPLE, WORST JOB EVER!!!!!!!!!! RUN FAST FROM THERE TRUST ME ON THAT AND NO ONE IS WHO THEY SEEM!! GOSSIP IS THE JOB REQUIREMENT FOR ALL AND THEY THRIVE ON IT ALL DAY LONG AND THEY ALL ARE TWO FACED TO EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!! LITERALLY BUGS EVERYWHERE TOO IT IS JUST NASTY!!!!!!
Forced to quit or change schedule without any warning
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 16, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: poor management and communication
Had to quit job, due to immediate schedule change. Had no warning, or time to plan for changes. And, no option. Either quit, or begin new schedule right away. Therefore, had no time to arrange new schedule for daycare for my daughter.
Calm and relaxed work place
Customer Care Assistant HR Outsourcing (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 16, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no raises.
Working with people with there issues and problems. Easy going able to work with great people. Family enviroment.
High volumn, high productivity, and low pay
Project-based Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 15, 2014
Pros: because of the volumn of work the time passed quickly.
Cons: few breaks including lunch breaks. low pay compared to other companies.
Arrive at work at 9:00 a.m. and my day began immediately. I worked with candidates non-stop; screening resumes, making sure that candidates met the minimum requirements, completing required assessments, scheduling qualified candidates for interviews, reviewing applications, onboarding selected candidates, dispositioning rejected candidates, ordering – more... drug screens and background investigations, verifying I-9s, and sourcing candidates.

I learned how to use the various software and programs that are common in recruiting like Taleo HRIS, Lexis Nexis, Hire Express, Quest, I-9 Express, UltiPro, Evolve, and ProveIt.

Four people were on the team at the main location where I worked. There were three of us on the team at the secondary location that I visited. At my main location two of us were project-based recruiters, and two were regular employees. The team worked well together, and forwardness and honesty were requirements.

The hardest part of the job was processing so many candidates daily.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a great team of individuals. – less
Great opportunity to utilize creativity and provide input for improving the business, customer and employee experiences
Billing and Collection Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 15, 2014
Enjoyed the challenges, people and work. Management style was beneficial for growth and development.
Helping others
Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 15, 2014
This is a great place to work if you like gossip and drama because thats the type of people who work there. Although people get their jobs done, Im just not into the gossip. Overall if your all about work and making money,then this is the perfect job for you.

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more