Xerox Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Collaborative Atmosphere that Promoted Innovative Thought
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 22, 2015
Pros: beach volleyball courts, on-site fitness center, cafeteria with external catering
It was great to work at XRCC. My co-workers were very knowledgeable and encouraged creative thought. The fitness center and beach volleyball courts that were available to all employees were great perks of working at XRCC.
Great training
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2015
Xerox sales training is some of the best in the world. Not only do they have great formal systems in place, but the support system has been set up as a culture of fostering skill development for sales staff. There are lots of great incentives and the culture is great for a first job.
Ok
Imaging Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, OnMarch 12, 2015
Pros: site lead was great
Cons: no growth potential
OK place but too far from home, department was slowing down and lots of people were let go so it was time to move on. Learned a lot about scanners.
being productive and helping customers
security customer service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: christmas lunch, treated equal to others
Cons: never
8 am to 4 pm
finish the work on time
wants to be Informed very helpful
cooperative ,nice
driving in bad weather to go to work
going to work without stress and bringing no stress at home from work
Xerox Services - Chatham, Ontario
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: creative freedom, great team, great clients
Cons: long commute, long work days
A typical day at work is very fast paced. I keep track of all of my work in progress on my production board. With multiple client requests, it is a great way to keep on track with all of my work to be done.

I have learned great time management over the past few years and I have become a leader at the Site Level.

I work closely with our management team to ensure that our Key Clients are satisfied with our services. I also send in weekly and monthly reports to our Client Delivery Manager.

My coworkers are great to work with and not afraid to ask for help when needed. We have team building days which has helped us become a great team!

The hardest part of my job is the commute. I have been driving into Chatham, 4 days a week for over 5 years. This makes for very long and stressful days.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the client satisfaction, when a project is complete! I also enjoy having the creative freedom to help meet the needs of our clients as well as our internal business.
Great company to work in
Research Scientist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 2, 2015
Friendly colleagues, intelligent teamleader, intresting research programs, extensive lab instruments, beautiful company building, convenient communication with company branches worldwide, free coffee.
Travel from site to site servicing equipment for clients
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: working office hours only and appreciative clients
Cons: 2 year contractor term
Enjoyable to learn the different problems for an office equipment. Clients are thankful and appreciative on the quick response we provide. Every day is a new one and each client has their different needs met. The downside is the 2 year wait as a contractor before switching over as direct hire with all the benefits and salary increase.
Productive and Nice work environment
Account Associate/Record Processing Clerk (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 21, 2015
It's good though it's not related to my nursing profession.

• Receiving bins of documents in skids
• Sorting and Checking-in files in the computer system
• Working with the document(removing staple wires, tape, sticky notes) in preparation for file imaging
• File validation and data entry
• Scanning, photocopying clients documents (RRSP, Personal Loan, Mutual Funds, Mortgage and other loan products)
• Labeling and filing of documents
• Completing general clerical help like lifting of bins of documents as required
Productive and fun workplace with friendly working environment
Production Associate (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 14, 2015
It's has been a good experience to work for Xerox. It is a company that takes pride in quality and service. They really try their best to take care of their employees the best way they can. The atmosphere is very fun and personable and everyone works together as a team to acomplish the common goal of sevicing the client.
fair company, enables work life balance for every employee
IT service analyst II (Current Employee), PhilippinesDecember 4, 2014
Fuji Xerox allows employee to excel in everything.
Management is very good, they listen to our ideas and things we can contribute to the job.

It pictures a fun environment,especially with colleagues who's willing to share their ideas to you.

Our main goal is to support internal employee from Australia/asia sites with their IT issue.We encounter new issue almost everyday and I think that's the most challenging part of it.

You'll get to learn new things everyday.
Productivity
Service Technician (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 24, 2014
Pros: independence, team work
The most enjoyable part of my job is going out everyday, facing various challenges and meeting with different customers on site. Day by day I build my confidence in customer relation and services.
Technical work environment
Photocopier Technician (Former Employee), Halifax, NSNovember 11, 2014
Pros: own space, new enviroment every day
Cons: trying to obtain quality with quanity can be difficult at times.
A high tempo job, where I was given my own space. Traveling around inner city limits to 5-7 calls per day, fixing photocopiers. There was always a new problem you had never seen before, which was great because you were constantly learning.

Management had a very close relationship with us. My co-workers were all great guys and we all helped each other out when needed.
Fun, Independent and Innovative job.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Windsor, ONOctober 19, 2014
Pros: made your own hours
Cons: commission work
A good job if you're ok with a commission income

Good support by upper management
Productive Sales Agency with Good People
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Brandon, MBOctober 10, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: very high pressure at month end
High pressure, high paced atmosphere.

Good management system, very process oriented
nice place to work but not friendly manegment specially manager
driver (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 10, 2014
I had been with the company for over 2 years didn't get hired was still with manpower agency.and worked really hard all customers we're happy at sait before taking my vacation for my wedding they let me go with out giving me a notice they used me till they got a person then got the agency to call me to tell me they don't need me anymore it was a really upseting experience.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Major Account Executive (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSSeptember 24, 2014
Great environment to work in...very professional and friendly environment.
Great learning environment
Coordonnatrice d'installation à distance (Former Employee), ville st laurentSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: room for growth
Cons: with new manager high turnover rate
Xerox is a great place to work but unfortunately with the new manager the atmosphere has changed dramatically for the worse.
Company was making to many changes
Répartiteur aux techniciens (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: very stressful
It was time to move on. I wasn't happy with the position they gave me.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 10, 2014
Pros: very good management
Cons: long travelling distance
Learned a lot, was always busy. People were very good explaining what I was to do.
Provided independence and sales experience
Sales, Business Developent (Current Employee), MBJuly 23, 2014
Pros: independence, meeting and helping people/businesses
Cons: worked alone 90%, cold calling
face to face meetings
cold calling in person and phone
planning for customer meetings
proposal writing and presentation

Learned sales cycles and steps involved
Headquarters