Xerox Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Customs/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON17 May 2016
Very busy place like to be keep busy. I learned how to multi task with phone. Company put the employee first, had profit sharing , gave bonuses and treated you like a part of the company.
Pros
enjoyed the people
Cons
company closed
i loved working at Xerox
Account Assistant (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC7 July 2016
I worked 6 years at Xerox and enjoyed it. It is a printing company.

I worked as account associate and enjoyed interacting with clients and serving them.
Working at Xerox
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Iqaluit nunavut29 February 2016
Xerox is a highly professional employer. I was responsible for fixing and installing copier equipment Xerox taught me to be highly disciplined in reports and follow up. My boss and co workers were always available for support .The hardest part of the job was walking form customer to costumer in sub zero weather The most enjoyable part of the job was making my boss and customers happy with my work
Pros
Fun job
Cons
part time
fun workplace
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON3 July 2016
It is a great place to work in, employees are very cheerful. The work is interesting and always a place to learn new things.
Pros
monthly bbqs
Cons
sometimes exhausting
Reputable company with great co-workers
On-Site Deployment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 March 2016
Over the past 6 years I've had a very enjoyable time working for Xerox, I got to re located, experience different work ethics and try my skills out with different groups of people. I was lucky to be hired on fresh out of Collage (Work Term) which was good because I didn't really have to hunt for a job.

In the spring of 2015, our site had lost the contract with the Provincial Gov and was forced to lay off 4 employees. I however was lucky enough to stay on with the Xerox team but through a Contract Agency. I am currently on a term that ends March 31, 2016 but have been contacted by my previous Manager to be re located if willing.

I really enjoy working for the Xerox team but have to keep my options open and find permanent/full-time job.
Pros
team outtings, great managers & reputable company
Cons
Lost ful- time status, hired back but as contractor
Great company to work for
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 February 2016
Friendly and professional staff.
Feels like one big family.
You enjoy going to work and meeting staff and customers.
Hardest part of the job was to meet all customer's expectation as you wanted to serve your customers as best as possible.
Most enjoyable part of the day was to leave your customer's office and their machines were working. That made your customer happy.
It was a small office but I got along well with everyone
Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  West Georgia Street, Vancouver4 May 2016
I would help customers in person and on the phone. As the only girl in the office, I did all the typing filing, A/R, A/P, invoicing, payroll and collections
Results driven sales environment
OWNER / GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC3 December 2015
The Island Business Solutions team has an extensive background in all facets of the printing and imaging industry. Our commitment to doing what’s right for our clients and our passion have contributed to Island’s growth and overall success. Our personalized approach has guided the company to consistent year-over-year growth and firmly established Island as a premier office technology and IT services solutions provider for Vancouver Island, surrounding islands and Powell River B.C.
Horrible place to work
ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 May 2016
NO RAISES, Work load of 3 people. No benefits, No job security.
Everyone is from a temp agency and never hired, Only management is from Xerox
Great workplace, amazing company
Systems Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2016
A typical work day consists of recovering data off of encrypted machines, creating and closing work orders using BMC Remedy, cleaning, formatting, testing and configuring machines for redeployment back into the field and sometimes providing tech support to users.
Primarily contract work
Commercial Accounts Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2016
This company unfortunately primarily hires contract workers who often remain on contract for at least 1-2 years before getting full time. It's unfortunate because seems like a great company to be a part of.
Fun place to work
Business Development Manager Division (Former Employee) –  LALDARWAJA AHMEDABD2 April 2016
Really enjoyed the work with this company.Flexible hours flexible pay. Thanks to the ceo who was really good with the peop;e
Pros
VERY FLEXIBLE
Cons
SOMETIMES WORK LATE
Worked from home on some days and in office on others very slow building customer relationships. Running a programme that monitors devices.
XPPS Service and Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  newcastel12 January 2016
Great job love the freedom to work from anywhere home or office some days on the road cold calling customers to try and build new customer relationships.
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2015
The Job it is something not hard to learn and everybody at work is easy going.

Part of the job is when we do our delivery or receiving or even printing job we use the computer, Which technically involve us staring and looking into the monitor screen, Sometimes some people always assumed we were using the Internet distracting ourselves from our job.
Pros
Productive and Fun
Cons
After summer time is Slow Season
Waking up everyday and knowing that you are walking into a fun environment is the best and that's exactly how my place of work is.
Receptionist and Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa,ON8 October 2015
Everyone brings something different do the table therefore I learn something new everyday. The management team is awesome always there to listen and to come up with a solution. My co-workers are so different from one another other which makes it easier to blend in with everyone.The hardest part of the the job is pleasing the customers and live up to there standards but at the same time it is the most enjoyable part of my job because I get to challenge myself to find a way to please everyone.Happy customers means good business.
Pros
happy customers
Cons
not enough parking
Good job, not much loyalty to employees
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 March 2016
Good job, but the company was downsizing all off-shore people, Canada for them is off-shore. Career wise not a clear development plan.
Really good place to work, the people and the work were made the days go by quickly.
Outbound and Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth Nova Scotia9 November 2015
I really enjoyed working for Xerox the only reson I left was they moved my job and many others back to the States. Xerox is a very large company, but it took good care of it's people.
Pros
Greta place to work
Cons
Long hours and demanding managers.
The workday could be explained as a complex series of activities, where what you have planned to do may not end up being the agenda during the day and
Bilingual , Senior Underwriter (Current Employee) –  downtown Toronto2 September 2015
A career at Xerox?
You work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer service and success as you are. People are encouraged to know the company products, services, customers and grow professionally and reach their dream job.
Pros
Environment, culture, locations, flexibility
Cons
transformation of the business related to reduced portofolio and job fulfilment
Profile
Fiels Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 August 2015
While I thoroughly enjoy working with computers and printers in the office and in the field, I also enjoy the challenge of trouble shooting and problem solving over the phone. I enjoy and welcome all opportunities to train other technicians in the servicing and operations of specialised equipment, as well as opportunities to expand my own knowledge and abilities. I am career orientated and work well as a team player, or on my own without supervision
Xerox
Xerox Customer Accont Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto18 September 2015
No Comment about this company, I was a long term employee for 20 years with no advancement over the last 9 years. The direction of the company changes each day and it is only focused on the numbers. Its about the employees! this is not true. A company all about politics not what makes sense to do for the customer.
Pros
Talk a good Talk
Cons
No Follow up

2.9