Xerox Employee Reviews

Diversity in the WorkPlace
Scheduling Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB15 March 2017
I began my career as a CSR, Then quickly moved into the after hours world of Xerox, where I learned many different businesses.
Eventually becoming a team trainer full time and center trainer when required.

The diverse group of employees made my job interesting and took great pride in their success. I was very fortunate to learn many different business within Xerox, which was very educational as I always need to learn something new.

Working with technicians in the field provided a whole new prospect to what I was learning on the business side...I had the opportunity to visit Atlanta Georgia, and California while implementing a new Scheduling Application. This job was very challenging as I was essentially asking them to follow my instruction to a group of 60-80 technicians with over 10-30 years experience each. However, we worked together to achieve a winning solution.

Assisting the manager in areas of administration was my favorite thing to do next to training, Xerox was my home away from home, and due to personal reasons had to leave.
Pros
People Relations, Diversity
Cons
I had a Great team to work with
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax Regional Municipality, NS12 March 2017
I worked with a great team of people. The department I worked with was very interesting and very rewarding. The company saw the value of my team and the others we worked with.
Pros
work from home
Cons
not enough pay for the job requirements
Great place to start a career
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2017
Management is great, although there is little room for advancement. Perfect for a first job to gain experience. Below avg. pay unless you are in Sales or in an Analyst position. Either way, this company is going downhill in the future.
Pros
Management, low micro management
Cons
no encouragement to advance, below avg. pay, nepotism is big.
not what it used to be
Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 March 2017
This company seems more interested in the bottom line than the welfare of its customers and employees, it is not listening to what the customers or the employees are telling them.
Great Company
Customer Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB2 March 2017
Xerox is a great company to work for, they care about their agents. Benefits are great and management is easy to get along with. I would highly recommend.
Site Facilities in an office tower.
Site Facilities (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2017
Typical days started with a review of issues in the office via personal computer, followed by management of time and resources to keep things running smoothly.
Honest, hard working folks
Supplier Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 March 2017
- Fast paced environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Job load can be overwhelming at times
- Great people to work with and for
- Good work / life balance provided you maintain your boundaries
Pros
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Cons
Workload can be overwhelming at times
A great environment to work in
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Montego Bay24 February 2017
input car information, where it goes to a data base, key accurate information quickly in a timely manner. There is some management bias towards team members.
Pros
Good time system
Cons
little room for growth
Good Company to gain experience
Salaes (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2017
Good experience---this is required as part of Indeed, and really annoying, have to write 150 characters and can't think of why they would need this much.
Great direct Boss and enviroment
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR, DIGITAL HUB & PRINTSHOP (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 February 2017
My actual job is great, I love it. But Xerox as a company needs alot of help in how to treat their employees instead of everything being about how much money they can save.
declining business
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario9 February 2017
Nice place to work, pay isn't great, with the company shrinking there is no career advancement. There is lots of freedom to make decisions on a daily basis. The relentless pursuit of goals and results can be tiring. Too many confusing reports.
Pros
Lots of freedom
Cons
poor pay
Fun environment
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
Fun environment, easy going, laid back. Always meeting new people. Helping customers on a daily basis. Applied through indeed. Dealing with angry/sad customers. Extended/free lunches here and there.
Pros
Free lunch/extended breaks
Cons
Short hours
Strong interdepenance Program
National Accounts Manager - Client Executive Team (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2017
Initiative to unite the sales and service personnel in efforts to bring a unified and seamless interaction with customers elevating the value proposition for the business relationship requirements, while improving internal communications between teams.
Pros
Unity
Cons
Took more time to unite then antisepated
Great Training - Technology Focus - Big ship to turn
General Manager, Imaging and Records Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 February 2017
- Great training
- Brand Recognition
- Good management
- The people at Xerox are truly spirited and one of the best part of its culture
- Limited advancement when you hit the senior levels
Pros
Training and People
Cons
Long hours, Demanding, Struggling to move from Technology to Services
average to expectations
electronic service technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 January 2017
poor equipment training vs service management expectations. they are more worried about client perception than employees.
Enjoyable place to work. Great team
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 January 2017
Management was very effective and helpfully. Employee's and college's were enjoyable to be around. Super busy at time and lots of room for growth in the printing industry.
Great small business
CSR (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON23 January 2017
company is driven to excell in excellence, high standards are set. However management was a bit poor but had a clear idea of what needed to be done on a day to day basis.
A great company that leads the Industry
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  North York, ON18 January 2017
The various positions and opportunities they offered really furthered my abilities, they offered a constant variety of training as well.
Super de belle job
Adjointe administrative/Conseillère à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montérégie, QC13 January 2017
Travail très intéressant, non routinier, rencontre de gens ou clients formidables. Point 1: donner de la formation sur tous les équipements bureautiques (copieur, fax, traitement de texte) dans le territoire de Joliette, Victoriaville, La Tuque et Trois-Rivières. Point 2:à me planifier, organiser mes déplacements à moindre coût, l'importance de donner un excellent service à clientèle pour accroitre les ventes. Point 3: Bien gérer mon temps. Point 4: Excellente collaboration entre les vendeurs et moi, ceci étant très important vu que je les informais que tel client à besoin de changer son copieur pour trop haut volume de copies. Point 5: La mauvaise température de me permettait pas d'accomplir ma planification de la journée en étant sur la route. Point 6: Belle collaboration entre tous les employés, l'entraide était au rendez-vous donc tout ça donnait un environnement de travail des plus agréables et des patrons extraordinaires.
Pros
Bien rémunéré
Cons
Quant la cie à couper mon poste et m'ont replacé par des cassettes vidéos
Software Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB6 January 2017
Getting converted to full xerox employee is a pain but it's a great place to work, I worked there for 3 years and the team was great. It was mainly troubleshooting scan to email and scan to file.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval