Xerox Employee Reviews

Great place to work with lots of great training
Pricing and Contract Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NBSeptember 22, 2015
A great company to work for I really enjoy the experience and training I received . Great people and very professional workplace.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Off shoring of jobs
growth and advancement
Account Receivable Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 22, 2015
Support management, growth and education fee was welcome. was able to learn a lot form management staff and colleagues in different department
A great company that helps improve ones skills and encourages learning
Technical customer support (Current Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ONSeptember 24, 2015
A typical day in the company always is always centered around our customer. Whatever position u hold the customer is the main focus.
A day at work
Account Associate (Current Employee) –  TorontoJuly 23, 2015
The hardest part of the job is to carry paper boxes from the loading dock to the storage without any tools to help.
Tipical day, is to prepare orders and send them to customers at three different locations.
Most enjoyable part is when a customer provides a good comment about my the product.
a typical day at work.
Xerox Associate/Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ONSeptember 14, 2015
A by the book place to work. Staff friendly but focused mainly on their work. Usual amount of red tape and politics which is expected at a large company.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
Very strict
Stifling corporate culture
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint JohnApril 16, 2015
With a management team that favors cliches and tenure over ability and non-Xerox experience the sales arm has caps built in, a competing field sales department (2 of them, actually) and a very rigid advancement ladder that means you'd have to work there for at least five years before any meaningful career advancement.
Pros
results driven, no metrics
Cons
tenure based promotions, less than professional management
Great Company if you love to work hard!
Worker (Former Employee) –  SomewhereAugust 27, 2015
If you work hard you get great results. Not a business or company to be taken lightly. Lots to learn and you grow at your own pace.
Pros
You can make great money!
Cons
Its tough to get started
Learn a lot.
Research assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga OnSeptember 11, 2015
Xerox Canada, is the place that can be described in one word, Bee nest. Everybody knows their part, but everyone works to help each other and build a magnificent product.
Collaborative Atmosphere that Promoted Innovative Thought
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 22, 2015
It was great to work at XRCC. My co-workers were very knowledgeable and encouraged creative thought. The fitness center and beach volleyball courts that were available to all employees were great perks of working at XRCC.
Pros
beach volleyball courts, on-site fitness center, cafeteria with external catering
Travel from site to site servicing equipment for clients
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJanuary 26, 2015
Enjoyable to learn the different problems for an office equipment. Clients are thankful and appreciative on the quick response we provide. Every day is a new one and each client has their different needs met. The downside is the 2 year wait as a contractor before switching over as direct hire with all the benefits and salary increase.
Pros
working office hours only and appreciative clients
Cons
2 year contractor term
A company that allowed independent growth for anyone
SENIOR TECHNECIAN (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill to Newmarket to VaughanApril 20, 2015
Best company that I ever worked for. Resigned and opened the print shop. Did 25 - 20 hours overtime weekly with new project upgrades. Enjoyed management and others that I worked with. Was always driven for best results in job.
Pros
Advancement in whatever your goals are
Productive and Nice work environment
Account Associate/Record Processing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJanuary 21, 2015
It's good though it's not related to my nursing profession.

• Receiving bins of documents in skids
• Sorting and Checking-in files in the computer system
• Working with the document(removing staple wires, tape, sticky notes) in preparation for file imaging
• File validation and data entry
• Scanning, photocopying clients documents (RRSP, Personal Loan, Mutual Funds, Mortgage and other loan products)
• Labeling and filing of documents
• Completing general clerical help like lifting of bins of documents as required
fair company, enables work life balance for every employee
IT service analyst II (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 4, 2014
Fuji Xerox allows employee to excel in everything.
Management is very good, they listen to our ideas and things we can contribute to the job.

It pictures a fun environment,especially with colleagues who's willing to share their ideas to you.

Our main goal is to support internal employee from Australia/asia sites with their IT issue.We encounter new issue almost everyday and I think that's the most challenging part of it.

You'll get to learn new things everyday.
Productive and fun workplace with friendly working environment
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  MississaugaJanuary 14, 2015
It's has been a good experience to work for Xerox. It is a company that takes pride in quality and service. They really try their best to take care of their employees the best way they can. The atmosphere is very fun and personable and everyone works together as a team to acomplish the common goal of sevicing the client.
Technical work environment
Photocopier Technician (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSNovember 11, 2014
A high tempo job, where I was given my own space. Traveling around inner city limits to 5-7 calls per day, fixing photocopiers. There was always a new problem you had never seen before, which was great because you were constantly learning.

Management had a very close relationship with us. My co-workers were all great guys and we all helped each other out when needed.
Pros
own space, new enviroment every day
Cons
trying to obtain quality with quanity can be difficult at times.
First step in my job life
sales and marketing (Former Employee) –  EgyptJune 23, 2015
starting at 9 with determine the clients to follow
the most important learn how to deal in job community
the hardest part the wether out side the office from site visit of the clients
Great training
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2015
Xerox sales training is some of the best in the world. Not only do they have great formal systems in place, but the support system has been set up as a culture of fostering skill development for sales staff. There are lots of great incentives and the culture is great for a first job.
nice place to work but not friendly manegment specially manager
driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 10, 2014
I had been with the company for over 2 years didn't get hired was still with manpower agency.and worked really hard all customers we're happy at sait before taking my vacation for my wedding they let me go with out giving me a notice they used me till they got a person then got the agency to call me to tell me they don't need me anymore it was a really upseting experience.
love the job
Reservation Airline Agent (Former Employee) –  TorontoJuly 22, 2014
A typical day would consist of finding a station logging in and start taking incoming call
I have learn a great deal as it relate to customer satisfaction and how to keep the callers happy.
The management team was great lot of support and motivation
hardest part of the job was that call volume and was very high and one was not given much time to fully service the calls
the fact the i get to deal with people of all aspect of life
Great place to work.
Facility Engineer, 4th Class Stationary Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 29, 2014
Operate and maintain the basic building equipment in accordance with policy and procedure.

I was able to learn so much while at Xerox as the manager allowed me to have free reign to observe and learn to the point I was able to implement new ideas improving efficiency cutting operating cost significantly.

Most of what I was able to accomplish could not have been done without the team work of my fellow workers.
Pros
all round great company to work for.
Cons
nil

2.9