Xerox Employee Reviews

Large Corporation,
Pre-Flight Print Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 April 2017
Having worked at two separate sites, one being much busier I will deduce the common denominators.

Pros are as follows:
Valuable experience of print industry ( running machines ) as well as designing for them.
Finishing and Bindery experience.
Critical thinking and problem solving both print and design issues.
Sites are often in fun unique places: my workplaces were at a Racetrack / Casino and at SAIT Polytechnic, with a lot of extracurriculars and fun events on-going.
Career advancement possibilities.

Cons:
Tight deadlines.
Stressful as a result of those deadlines.
At the mercy of production machines running high volume, prone to mechanical breakdown and issues.
Long hours possible during events etc.
Entry-level pay.
Xerox is a very busy, fast paced work environment.
Asset Co Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 April 2017
The company is a good place to work if you don't mind being busy and working at a fast pace. The people there are very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately training is very limited and you are basically thrown into a position, shown the basics and left to your own avail.
Pros
Co Workers
Cons
Limited training
Xerox Saint John
Acount Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB30 March 2017
Great place to work, good environment and group of people to work with.

Chances for advancement and play increases as well as freedom to move within the company.
Good Experience
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 March 2017
Asked to do alot. Not compensated for the level of work required.

Great learning experience dealing with large accounts. Selling to corporate businesses.

Way to many processes and people you need to go through to do your job effectively.

They label this as a "sales center" but at the end of the day its a call center.
Pros
Hours, benefits
Cons
Pay
Friendly and professional work enviornment
Printer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 March 2017
Providing support for a printer line does not differ much from day to day. Learned a lot regarding specific models as well as physical operations of machines. Hardest part of the job would likely be communicating with customers without visually seeing their problem.
Professionally comfortable.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB28 March 2017
Providing outstanding customer service internationally was thrilling. Having to avoid sending out technicians was tricky, but possible.
Great office. Great People. Lasting relationships and product knowledge.
Pros
Professional and comfortable
Cons
That one bad experience that ruined it for me.
no Future all contract work
Customer services representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON27 March 2017
When going for an interview ask if there is advancement if they tell you yes they are lying, especially if you are going through an agency, if you get hired directly that is a different story. Only work for them directly especially if you want a competitive salary and advancements.
Pros
good hours
Cons
contract so low wage
My review
Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB27 March 2017
My experience with Xerox was great. The atmosphere and the workload were great. The hardest part of the job was the mental part of troubleshooting. I taught myself SQL during this time.
My work in Xerox China
SQL Database Programmer (Former Employee) –  China, ShenZhen21 March 2017
I appreciate my time in Xerox China, as a new graduate I learned PB/VB and SQL programming language, the company culture is great, it provides free meals and entertainments, great company.
Contract life expectancy is always a huge question mark
CSR / Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2017
Working in a beautiful building and location is one of the few highlights of this job. But the pay and management and no benefits, don't make me feel to confident about my situation here.
Pros
location
Cons
pay, contract work, no chance at full-time
Diversity in the WorkPlace
Scheduling Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB15 March 2017
I began my career as a CSR, Then quickly moved into the after hours world of Xerox, where I learned many different businesses.
Eventually becoming a team trainer full time and center trainer when required.

The diverse group of employees made my job interesting and took great pride in their success. I was very fortunate to learn many different business within Xerox, which was very educational as I always need to learn something new.

Working with technicians in the field provided a whole new prospect to what I was learning on the business side...I had the opportunity to visit Atlanta Georgia, and California while implementing a new Scheduling Application. This job was very challenging as I was essentially asking them to follow my instruction to a group of 60-80 technicians with over 10-30 years experience each. However, we worked together to achieve a winning solution.

Assisting the manager in areas of administration was my favorite thing to do next to training, Xerox was my home away from home, and due to personal reasons had to leave.
Pros
People Relations, Diversity
Cons
I had a Great team to work with
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax Regional Municipality, NS12 March 2017
I worked with a great team of people. The department I worked with was very interesting and very rewarding. The company saw the value of my team and the others we worked with.
Pros
work from home
Cons
not enough pay for the job requirements
Great place to start a career
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2017
Management is great, although there is little room for advancement. Perfect for a first job to gain experience. Below avg. pay unless you are in Sales or in an Analyst position. Either way, this company is going downhill in the future.
Pros
Management, low micro management
Cons
no encouragement to advance, below avg. pay, nepotism is big.
not what it used to be
Employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 March 2017
This company seems more interested in the bottom line than the welfare of its customers and employees, it is not listening to what the customers or the employees are telling them.
Great Company
Customer Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB2 March 2017
Xerox is a great company to work for, they care about their agents. Benefits are great and management is easy to get along with. I would highly recommend.
Site Facilities in an office tower.
Site Facilities (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2017
Typical days started with a review of issues in the office via personal computer, followed by management of time and resources to keep things running smoothly.
Honest, hard working folks
Supplier Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 March 2017
- Fast paced environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Job load can be overwhelming at times
- Great people to work with and for
- Good work / life balance provided you maintain your boundaries
Pros
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Cons
Workload can be overwhelming at times
A great environment to work in
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Montego Bay24 February 2017
input car information, where it goes to a data base, key accurate information quickly in a timely manner. There is some management bias towards team members.
Pros
Good time system
Cons
little room for growth
Good Company to gain experience
Salaes (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2017
Good experience---this is required as part of Indeed, and really annoying, have to write 150 characters and can't think of why they would need this much.
Great direct Boss and enviroment
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR, DIGITAL HUB & PRINTSHOP (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 February 2017
My actual job is great, I love it. But Xerox as a company needs alot of help in how to treat their employees instead of everything being about how much money they can save.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.