Xerox Employee Reviews

Professional
SOFTWARE & SOLUTIONS TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  United Arab Emirates2 June 2017
Professional company, daily contacts with customers, high technology deployment, projects managements, multi-culture, management skills, team work, lots of work
hard work is rewarded and appreciated.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 June 2017
excellent support from all professionals in admin, sales and service. opportunity to learn and advance your career, all personnel were equipped with latest technology devices to perform their assigned tasks.
Pros
great benefits and working enviornment.
Cons
Summary
Sales and Solution Executive, Major Accounts Team (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 June 2017
I worked at Xerox for 4 years and it was the most significant contribution to my development as a sales professional and I appreciated the opportunities I was given.
typical corporate structure answering to the shareholders
Manager (Former Employee) –  Canada26 May 2017
Work life balance, peers, and coworkers are positives. Working with customers and helping find solutions to their problems made for a satisfying day. Company direction and senior leadership focus on shareholder return made it difficult to look to the future.
Pros
Good relationships with customer, peers and other co-workers
Cons
Balance between customer, employee and shareholders listing toward shareholders.
Good company good people
Mail & Courier Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 May 2017
When I was there we had lots of documents to scan and make digital copies which can make your day go super fast, but unfortunately it started to slow down and there was noting else to do
the job was great and it was good company overall
Overall Good place to work.
Customer Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB3 May 2017
Was not much opportunity to expand my skills at Xerox or move up in the company as the availability was just not there.
Xerox itself does not hire employees, they are contracted so that is not always the best for benefits/ job security/salary.
Pros
Great Management. Very understanding, and willing to help.
Cons
Salary and Benefits.
Xerox is just an ok company its work thats all.
Customer care rep (Former Employee) –  Naggo Head, Jamaica3 May 2017
I have nothing much to say about Xerox. The job was extremely hard in Jamaica and there was always money missing from my pay and I had to week 2 more weeks to get it.
culture day at work
account assoicate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2017
Once in a year we have a culture day
We tends to have potluck with many culture and food is good.
We play games then we win a pair tickets for the baseball games.. that is the best thing in this workplace
Pros
Free Lunches and
Cons
workload is low and must meet target but how if workload is low
Poorly managed
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2017
Xerox is floundering badly and is focusing on satisfying short-term share-holder expectations at the expense of both customers and staff.
Employees are treated poorly by management, and customers are considered an inconvenient afterthought.
Product quality has deteriorated badly over the years.
Stated corporate values do not reflect the reality of the work experience in Xerox.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Toxic work environment
A good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada8 April 2017
Good job. I don't really remember working there. It was monotonous and I was young. The money was nice and the job relatively easy but the monotony could kill you.
Large Corporation,
Pre-Flight Print Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 April 2017
Having worked at two separate sites, one being much busier I will deduce the common denominators.

Pros are as follows:
Valuable experience of print industry ( running machines ) as well as designing for them.
Finishing and Bindery experience.
Critical thinking and problem solving both print and design issues.
Sites are often in fun unique places: my workplaces were at a Racetrack / Casino and at SAIT Polytechnic, with a lot of extracurriculars and fun events on-going.
Career advancement possibilities.

Cons:
Tight deadlines.
Stressful as a result of those deadlines.
At the mercy of production machines running high volume, prone to mechanical breakdown and issues.
Long hours possible during events etc.
Entry-level pay.
Xerox is a very busy, fast paced work environment.
Asset Co Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 April 2017
The company is a good place to work if you don't mind being busy and working at a fast pace. The people there are very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately training is very limited and you are basically thrown into a position, shown the basics and left to your own avail.
Pros
Co Workers
Cons
Limited training
Xerox Saint John
Acount Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB30 March 2017
Great place to work, good environment and group of people to work with.

Chances for advancement and play increases as well as freedom to move within the company.
Good Experience
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 March 2017
Asked to do alot. Not compensated for the level of work required.

Great learning experience dealing with large accounts. Selling to corporate businesses.

Way to many processes and people you need to go through to do your job effectively.

They label this as a "sales center" but at the end of the day its a call center.
Pros
Hours, benefits
Cons
Pay
Friendly and professional work enviornment
Printer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 March 2017
Providing support for a printer line does not differ much from day to day. Learned a lot regarding specific models as well as physical operations of machines. Hardest part of the job would likely be communicating with customers without visually seeing their problem.
Professionally comfortable.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB28 March 2017
Providing outstanding customer service internationally was thrilling. Having to avoid sending out technicians was tricky, but possible.
Great office. Great People. Lasting relationships and product knowledge.
Pros
Professional and comfortable
Cons
That one bad experience that ruined it for me.
no Future all contract work
Customer services representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON27 March 2017
When going for an interview ask if there is advancement if they tell you yes they are lying, especially if you are going through an agency, if you get hired directly that is a different story. Only work for them directly especially if you want a competitive salary and advancements.
Pros
good hours
Cons
contract so low wage
My review
Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB27 March 2017
My experience with Xerox was great. The atmosphere and the workload were great. The hardest part of the job was the mental part of troubleshooting. I taught myself SQL during this time.
My work in Xerox China
SQL Database Programmer (Former Employee) –  China, ShenZhen21 March 2017
I appreciate my time in Xerox China, as a new graduate I learned PB/VB and SQL programming language, the company culture is great, it provides free meals and entertainments, great company.
Contract life expectancy is always a huge question mark
CSR / Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2017
Working in a beautiful building and location is one of the few highlights of this job. But the pay and management and no benefits, don't make me feel to confident about my situation here.
Pros
location
Cons
pay, contract work, no chance at full-time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval