Xerox

4.4K reviews

Xerox Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
nice place to work but not friendly manegment specially manager
driver (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 10, 2014
I had been with the company for over 2 years didn't get hired was still with manpower agency.and worked really hard all customers we're happy at sait before taking my vacation for my wedding they let me go with out giving me a notice they used me till they got a person then got the agency to call me to tell me they don't need me anymore it was a really upseting experience.
excellent communication with management, very open environment
Graphic Designer/Print Production (Former Employee), UBCSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: open environment, music was aloud, free lunches
Cons: no job security, hours were not always full time, no room for advancement
-Created design/edited based on job docket summary.
-production room duties included running digital printers, scanned and cleaned documents, shipping n receiving.
-Management always instructed with clarity.
Great place to build long standing relationships and learn new skills
GDO SOLUTIONS ACCOUNT LEAD (Account Management) (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSNovember 2, 2013
Pros: great team atmosphere
Cons: being laid off
Over 10 years at Xerox enabled me to learn and accomplish many things however my job was affected due to a company restructure. Xerox was a great place to work and my co-workers were among some of the best. Personal development was top priority there. I will miss working there.
Not what I expected
Clerical/Data entry (Current Employee), Saint John, NBNovember 27, 2013
Pros: weekends off
Cons: commucation issues.
Xerox it self is a good company. They agency that hired me on the other hand isn't what I expected. Bad commutation, procrastination and not able to be honest.
Co workers are amazing, Management for the most part are nice.
The hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the changing processes daily. The most enjoyable is the laughs shared.
Productive and fun workplace with friendly working environment
Production Associate (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 14, 2015
It's has been a good experience to work for Xerox. It is a company that takes pride in quality and service. They really try their best to take care of their employees the best way they can. The atmosphere is very fun and personable and everyone works together as a team to acomplish the common goal of sevicing the client.
Xerox
Xerox Customer Accont Manager (Former Employee), TorontoSeptember 18, 2015
Pros: Talk a good Talk
Cons: No Follow up
No Comment about this company, I was a long term employee for 20 years with no advancement over the last 9 years. The direction of the company changes each day and it is only focused on the numbers. Its about the employees! this is not true. A company all about politics not what makes sense to do for the customer.
Really good place to work, the people and the work were made the days go by quickly.
Outbound and Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee), Dartmouth Nova ScotiaNovember 9, 2015
Pros: Greta place to work
Cons: Long hours and demanding managers.
I really enjoyed working for Xerox the only reson I left was they moved my job and many others back to the States. Xerox is a very large company, but it took good care of it's people.
A company that allowed independent growth for anyone
SENIOR TECHNECIAN (Former Employee), Richmond Hill to Newmarket to VaughanApril 20, 2015
Pros: Advancement in whatever your goals are
Best company that I ever worked for. Resigned and opened the print shop. Did 25 - 20 hours overtime weekly with new project upgrades. Enjoyed management and others that I worked with. Was always driven for best results in job.
Graeat company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Saint John, NBMarch 28, 2014
Pros: awesome company to work for
Cons: low rate of pay
I've enjoyed working for Xerox and have learnt a lot but I can't afford to keep working there because I work for an Emplyment Agency and haven't had a raise in 4 years. There's nothing in sight as far as Xerox hiring us on as there's a Hiring freeze on.
Productive and fun place to work for.
Line Assembler (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioSeptember 14, 2012
Daily work consisted of working on production line, assembling photocopy parts.
Great people to work with.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the production line, while maintaing quality and quantity.
Most enjoyable part of the job; achieving daily quata and quality.
Great Atmophere for those suited for the position.
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 14, 2014
Xerox taught and gave me skill sets I uses in day to day life. Xerox has an amazing training program and provides a competitive work environment that helps account mangers to push more product out and establish long lasting relations with its clients.
Excellent opportunity to learn about sales!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 14, 2012
My position was sales associate and my day consisted of calling on businesses to initiate a sales process. I was sent on a 3 week course to study a specific program.
The job was enjoyable; it was also really competitive. The company had a strong team philosophy.
A day at work
Account Associate (Current Employee), TorontoJuly 23, 2015
The hardest part of the job is to carry paper boxes from the loading dock to the storage without any tools to help.
Tipical day, is to prepare orders and send them to customers at three different locations.
Most enjoyable part is when a customer provides a good comment about my the product.
Great training
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2015
Xerox sales training is some of the best in the world. Not only do they have great formal systems in place, but the support system has been set up as a culture of fostering skill development for sales staff. There are lots of great incentives and the culture is great for a first job.
being productive and helping customers
security customer service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: christmas lunch, treated equal to others
Cons: never
8 am to 4 pm
finish the work on time
wants to be Informed very helpful
cooperative ,nice
driving in bad weather to go to work
going to work without stress and bringing no stress at home from work
not a bad place to work
Facilities / Real Estate Operations (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 2, 2014
Not a bad place to work but the pay rate can be better. no advancement if you wish to obtain in the future. People are good to work with but there is no sense of any security if hired on as contract, which will cause many to move on. works best for students IMO.
100% commission business to business sales
Account Manager (Former Employee), London, ONOctober 30, 2013
Great fun position, only draw back being 100% commissioned sales. Can be great in sales but entire living is at the mercy of board meetings and hoping they have time to discuss new acquisitions so you don't get bumped to the next meeting
busy enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), dartmouth,nova scotiaAugust 22, 2012
a days work at xerox, consists of answering phones from companys, that could not get their xerox machines to work, or had to have supplies ordered. It was a small enviorment, got to make alot of good friends. the management wasnt the best
quick contract
Supply Chain Intern (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 13, 2012
The work is intensive given short amount of time. However, there is a great flexibility for this individual project. Both math modeling skill and programming skill are applied to design and implement the model into the system.
Great company to work in
Research Scientist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 2, 2015
Friendly colleagues, intelligent teamleader, intresting research programs, extensive lab instruments, beautiful company building, convenient communication with company branches worldwide, free coffee.
Headquarters