Xerox Employee Reviews in Canada

Great place to work!
Fleet Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 25, 2013
As a fleet analyst, I had to prioritize my schedule. Meetings with clients, upper management and make sure the contract is running at optimal expectation. Also made sure client needs were met.

Ive learned on how to meet tight deadlines, and having to have staff work for you.

Management were great. They were there when needed, and paid close attention to your work.

Co-workers were terrific as they helped each other.

Hardest part of the job is long hours, making sure client needs were met. Very time consuming job!

Most enjoyable is having the end result of having happy clients, making sure everything ran great!
Pros
great work experience
Cons
salary ( salary freeze )
Really good place to work, the people and the work were made the days go by quickly.
Outbound and Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth Nova ScotiaNovember 9, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Xerox the only reson I left was they moved my job and many others back to the States. Xerox is a very large company, but it took good care of it's people.
Pros
Greta place to work
Cons
Long hours and demanding managers.
Results driven sales environment
OWNER / GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BCDecember 3, 2015
The Island Business Solutions team has an extensive background in all facets of the printing and imaging industry. Our commitment to doing what’s right for our clients and our passion have contributed to Island’s growth and overall success. Our personalized approach has guided the company to consistent year-over-year growth and firmly established Island as a premier office technology and IT services solutions provider for Vancouver Island, surrounding islands and Powell River B.C.
Great place to combine work and fun
Material Handler/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 3, 2013
Insure Forklift truck is in safe operating conditions and complete
pre-operational safety check list.Print orders ,scan UPC labels
to transfer Hus (stock handling units) to the parts branches requesting the parts.Build parcels or pallets,label loads and affix
proper labels if loads are fragile.
I learned teamwork,problem solving methods,Good magnufacturing
practices.Consensus building.
I had a good relationship with management.it was all in a team
concept,We each did our role for the success of the company.
I always treat my co-workers cordially and with respects
The hardest part of the job was to insure the remotest branches
get their parts delivered on time.
Learning many useful skills,good rapport with co-workers,
working in team getting the job done is satisfying.
Pros
safe work environment, good pay, good benefits.
Cons
commute through downtown
Travel from site to site servicing equipment for clients
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJanuary 26, 2015
Enjoyable to learn the different problems for an office equipment. Clients are thankful and appreciative on the quick response we provide. Every day is a new one and each client has their different needs met. The downside is the 2 year wait as a contractor before switching over as direct hire with all the benefits and salary increase.
Pros
working office hours only and appreciative clients
Cons
2 year contractor term
fortune 500 company
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth NSMay 22, 2015
working at all levels with fellow Xerox employees from all over North America. great work / home life balance. great benefits as well
Great workplace, amazing company
Systems Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 22, 2016
A typical work day consists of recovering data off of encrypted machines, creating and closing work orders using BMC Remedy, cleaning, formatting, testing and configuring machines for redeployment back into the field and sometimes providing tech support to users.
Worked from home on some days and in office on others very slow building customer relationships. Running a programme that monitors devices.
XPPS Service and Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  newcastelJanuary 12, 2016
Great job love the freedom to work from anywhere home or office some days on the road cold calling customers to try and build new customer relationships.
cool
Junior Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 5, 2016
its a world of new things always come up. we have to work like a team and to be very flexible with schedule. nice team and management.
Xerox
Xerox Customer Accont Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoSeptember 18, 2015
No Comment about this company, I was a long term employee for 20 years with no advancement over the last 9 years. The direction of the company changes each day and it is only focused on the numbers. Its about the employees! this is not true. A company all about politics not what makes sense to do for the customer.
Pros
Talk a good Talk
Cons
No Follow up
Contracts are never fun but the environment was at least professional which is nice for a call centre
SSS Service Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint John NBMay 28, 2015
While Xerox can be strict and yes I wont dent cliques run the show in Xerox SJ. I was blessed with a high rate of pay coming in the door. Now this was only due to a new program being launched. I began at 14.50 where normally it would only be 11.00.

At the end of my contact term as i had moved to overnight and getting a premium I was under contract but making 17.10 an hour by the time i left. However, despite I help train the overnight team where my position could be refilled with another contractor for only 13.10 under the normal premiums based upon only 11.50 as the base, they had no way to keep me one despite I offered them to cut my pay (as I enjoyed the program itself and the technicians I worked with in dispatching where friendly and working, so to was the support staff on site)

The only downside is the wait time on contract. My agency didnt just not re-hire me, Ceridian Staffing I believe they where, claimed bankruptcy and informed me a week early my term was finished. the did pay me out the last week but of course that left me slightly bitter despite it wasn't xerox's choice technically.

In the end overall it was a great learning experience where i got to use my training experience to in a sense train a few of the overnight agents. Only downside is ive heard of people being there 5 yrs and still stuck at 11.50 without being converted due to wage freezes.

My room mate at the time worked there for ten yrs and only had gotten to 14.00 even right after i left just before her 11th year.
Pros
great rate of pay for the time i applied. professional which is so rare in call centre in SJ
Cons
Contracts, long wait for conversions and raises.
no comment
Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONFebruary 9, 2016
no comment for this job, work there and make your own decision. It has it's ups and downs like all businesses. ....... ........ ....... ......
Profile
Fiels Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 31, 2015
While I thoroughly enjoy working with computers and printers in the office and in the field, I also enjoy the challenge of trouble shooting and problem solving over the phone. I enjoy and welcome all opportunities to train other technicians in the servicing and operations of specialised equipment, as well as opportunities to expand my own knowledge and abilities. I am career orientated and work well as a team player, or on my own without supervision
A Day at Xerox
Solutions Account Lead (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NBMay 6, 2013
The best part about this company is the people. World class professionals working together learning from each other. It is a very large team. You have the opportunity to network with people from all over the world and the opportunity for advancement is only limited by your own ambition. Every day is a learning experience. There is great support for advancing your learning as well in the form of elearning courses and even supplemented university if applicable to your position. The managers are a part of the leadership team. They do not work above you, they work beside you. Everyone is always willing to listen to a new perspective or idea. The hardest part of working for this company in my position is simply bandwidth. As with most companies Xerox tends to stretch its resources thin, but this also is a developmental opportunity. The best part of this job is the developmental opportunity. You can literally go anywhere you want working for Xerox and the people you work with will be amazing. Xerox hires great people and its an honor to be part of their team.
Pros
generous paid vacation time and floater days, benefits package, team events, employee recognition
Cons
extreme multitasking required
ok place over all
level 2 support EOOD (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NBJanuary 9, 2016
trouble shooting network issues such as email fax scanning to
pc or file
first line support for north america
in coming call out going call and email follow up
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 16, 2015
Good company to work to, good management and colleage. Good technician support and training. I was rewarded the President Club Member.
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 15, 2015
The Job it is something not hard to learn and everybody at work is easy going.

Part of the job is when we do our delivery or receiving or even printing job we use the computer, Which technically involve us staring and looking into the monitor screen, Sometimes some people always assumed we were using the Internet distracting ourselves from our job.
Pros
Productive and Fun
Cons
After summer time is Slow Season
growth and advancement
Account Receivable Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 22, 2015
Support management, growth and education fee was welcome. was able to learn a lot form management staff and colleagues in different department
Productive work place
Chemical Engineering Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 30, 2015
Great workplace to learn new skill set and apply knowledge to improve productivity and efficiency of products being generated.
Graeat company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NBMarch 28, 2014
I've enjoyed working for Xerox and have learnt a lot but I can't afford to keep working there because I work for an Emplyment Agency and haven't had a raise in 4 years. There's nothing in sight as far as Xerox hiring us on as there's a Hiring freeze on.
Pros
awesome company to work for
Cons
low rate of pay

2.9