Xerox Employee Reviews

Refurbishing
Rebuilding Machines & Logistics (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON26 April 2016
Lots of laughter & music throughout the building where you go to work and people got along, working together as a team. Taking the machines taking them to the wash bins, for taking apart, then air dry bring them back for refurbishing, taking the job to heart. Managers helped out when needed. Finding out that someone made a mistake and you had to restart and finish up. Not only did I enjoy my job the people were always good.
Flexible but lacks growth
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 April 2016
You have access to all the tools and software you want to get the job done.

A lot of client-driven development is done;
If the client wants it, we'll make it.

Co-Workers range from great to horrible as management higher low wage individual and compensate by hiring a few seniors.
Pros
Great Senior Co-workers, Provided tools on request
Cons
Old Fashion, Bad management
Fun place to work
Business Development Manager Division (Former Employee) –  LALDARWAJA AHMEDABD2 April 2016
Really enjoyed the work with this company.Flexible hours flexible pay. Thanks to the ceo who was really good with the peop;e
Pros
VERY FLEXIBLE
Cons
SOMETIMES WORK LATE
Decent work environment, exposure to high profile jobs.
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2016
Typically, we get our work load, then we get down to work. The environment allows for interaction with other designers where opinions can be shared. Co-workers have always been decent for the most part, its a very professional environment but there is fun to be had. No room for advancement, poor pay grade for expectations and no benefits. Constant open discussions about cut backs which gives a sense of insecurity. The hardest part is the constant turn over and getting used to new management, the most enjoyable part would certainly be the interesting projects and the co-workers.
Good job, not much loyalty to employees
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 March 2016
Good job, but the company was downsizing all off-shore people, Canada for them is off-shore. Career wise not a clear development plan.
Reputable company with great co-workers
On-Site Deployment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 March 2016
Over the past 6 years I've had a very enjoyable time working for Xerox, I got to re located, experience different work ethics and try my skills out with different groups of people. I was lucky to be hired on fresh out of Collage (Work Term) which was good because I didn't really have to hunt for a job.

In the spring of 2015, our site had lost the contract with the Provincial Gov and was forced to lay off 4 employees. I however was lucky enough to stay on with the Xerox team but through a Contract Agency. I am currently on a term that ends March 31, 2016 but have been contacted by my previous Manager to be re located if willing.

I really enjoy working for the Xerox team but have to keep my options open and find permanent/full-time job.
Pros
team outtings, great managers & reputable company
Cons
Lost ful- time status, hired back but as contractor
Primarily contract work
Commercial Accounts Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2016
This company unfortunately primarily hires contract workers who often remain on contract for at least 1-2 years before getting full time. It's unfortunate because seems like a great company to be a part of.
Working at Xerox
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Iqaluit nunavut29 February 2016
Xerox is a highly professional employer. I was responsible for fixing and installing copier equipment Xerox taught me to be highly disciplined in reports and follow up. My boss and co workers were always available for support .The hardest part of the job was walking form customer to costumer in sub zero weather The most enjoyable part of the job was making my boss and customers happy with my work
Pros
Fun job
Cons
part time
Summary
Services and Solutions Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 February 2016
Xerox - Services and Solutions Executive

IT, Work Flow Solutions, Equipment, Software, Data Records Management, Consulting
Great company to work for
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 February 2016
Friendly and professional staff.
Feels like one big family.
You enjoy going to work and meeting staff and customers.
Hardest part of the job was to meet all customer's expectation as you wanted to serve your customers as best as possible.
Most enjoyable part of the day was to leave your customer's office and their machines were working. That made your customer happy.
no comment
Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 February 2016
no comment for this job, work there and make your own decision. It has it's ups and downs like all businesses. ....... ........ ....... ......
Great workplace, amazing company
Systems Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2016
A typical work day consists of recovering data off of encrypted machines, creating and closing work orders using BMC Remedy, cleaning, formatting, testing and configuring machines for redeployment back into the field and sometimes providing tech support to users.
Worked from home on some days and in office on others very slow building customer relationships. Running a programme that monitors devices.
XPPS Service and Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  newcastel12 January 2016
Great job love the freedom to work from anywhere home or office some days on the road cold calling customers to try and build new customer relationships.
ok place over all
level 2 support EOOD (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB9 January 2016
trouble shooting network issues such as email fax scanning to
pc or file
first line support for north america
in coming call out going call and email follow up
cool
Junior Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 January 2016
its a world of new things always come up. we have to work like a team and to be very flexible with schedule. nice team and management.
Results driven sales environment
OWNER / GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC3 December 2015
The Island Business Solutions team has an extensive background in all facets of the printing and imaging industry. Our commitment to doing what’s right for our clients and our passion have contributed to Island’s growth and overall success. Our personalized approach has guided the company to consistent year-over-year growth and firmly established Island as a premier office technology and IT services solutions provider for Vancouver Island, surrounding islands and Powell River B.C.
Productive work place
Chemical Engineering Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 November 2015
Great workplace to learn new skill set and apply knowledge to improve productivity and efficiency of products being generated.
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 November 2015
Good company to work to, good management and colleage. Good technician support and training. I was rewarded the President Club Member.
Really good place to work, the people and the work were made the days go by quickly.
Outbound and Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth Nova Scotia9 November 2015
I really enjoyed working for Xerox the only reson I left was they moved my job and many others back to the States. Xerox is a very large company, but it took good care of it's people.
Pros
Greta place to work
Cons
Long hours and demanding managers.
growth and advancement
Account Receivable Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 October 2015
Support management, growth and education fee was welcome. was able to learn a lot form management staff and colleagues in different department

2.9