Xerox Employee Review

excellent corporation
National Supplies Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  North York, ON23 October 2013
Keep you motivated all the time
New challenges on a daly basis

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

Xerox had a great learning / working environment
Field Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 February 2018
In my 20 years with Xerox I had a great opportunity to apply my skills and learn / develop new ones. Hard work and commitment was recognized and opened doors to advancement. My intent was to stay with Xerox, unfortunately I was retired early due to corporate restructures.
A friendly and professional working environment with great employees and respectful, supportive management.
Manager, Customer Retention (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
After a lengthy and successful career at Xerox, in my opinion, this is a great company to work for. It provided me an opportunity to gain valuable work experience via the numerous positions held and supported and encouraged my career and professional training over the years. The company makes customer and employee satisfaction a priority. The hardest part of my job was to put in the work/hours required to do my job well. The most enjoyable part of my job was to work with some good people in a friendly and professional setting.
Pros
See the comments in my review
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K