Xerox

Xerox Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fortune 500 company
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee), Dartmouth NSMay 22, 2015
working at all levels with fellow Xerox employees from all over North America. great work / home life balance. great benefits as well
Positive working Environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Scarborough on.May 13, 2015
The most enjoyable working place and very positive work environment where each candidates prefer to work

They Provided Free lunch when there is overtime
A company that allowed independent growth for anyone
SENIOR TECHNECIAN (Former Employee), Richmond Hill to Newmarket to VaughanApril 20, 2015
Pros: Advancement in whatever your goals are
Best company that I ever worked for. Resigned and opened the print shop. Did 25 - 20 hours overtime weekly with new project upgrades. Enjoyed management and others that I worked with. Was always driven for best results in job.
Stifling corporate culture
Inside Sales (Former Employee), Saint JohnApril 16, 2015
Pros: results driven, no metrics
Cons: tenure based promotions, less than professional management
With a management team that favors cliches and tenure over ability and non-Xerox experience the sales arm has caps built in, a competing field sales department (2 of them, actually) and a very rigid advancement ladder that means you'd have to work there for at least five years before any meaningful career advancement.
Digital Scanner Operator (Current Employee), ottawaMarch 30, 2015
Pros: nice people
Cons: Too far from my home.
With previous job experience the scanning position was quite easy for me. Would like to learn new things such as cross training.
Great training
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2015
Xerox sales training is some of the best in the world. Not only do they have great formal systems in place, but the support system has been set up as a culture of fostering skill development for sales staff. There are lots of great incentives and the culture is great for a first job.
Ok
Imaging Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, OnMarch 12, 2015
Pros: site lead was great
Cons: no growth potential
OK place but too far from home, department was slowing down and lots of people were let go so it was time to move on. Learned a lot about scanners.
being productive and helping customers
security customer service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: christmas lunch, treated equal to others
Cons: never
8 am to 4 pm
finish the work on time
wants to be Informed very helpful
cooperative ,nice
driving in bad weather to go to work
going to work without stress and bringing no stress at home from work
Great company to work in
Research Scientist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 2, 2015
Friendly colleagues, intelligent teamleader, intresting research programs, extensive lab instruments, beautiful company building, convenient communication with company branches worldwide, free coffee.
Travel from site to site servicing equipment for clients
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: working office hours only and appreciative clients
Cons: 2 year contractor term
Enjoyable to learn the different problems for an office equipment. Clients are thankful and appreciative on the quick response we provide. Every day is a new one and each client has their different needs met. The downside is the 2 year wait as a contractor before switching over as direct hire with all the benefits and salary increase.
Productive and Nice work environment
Account Associate/Record Processing Clerk (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 21, 2015
It's good though it's not related to my nursing profession.

• Receiving bins of documents in skids
• Sorting and Checking-in files in the computer system
• Working with the document(removing staple wires, tape, sticky notes) in preparation for file imaging
• File validation and data entry
• Scanning, photocopying clients documents (RRSP, Personal Loan, Mutual Funds, Mortgage and other loan products)
• Labeling and filing of documents
• Completing general clerical help like lifting of bins of documents as required
Productive and fun workplace with friendly working environment
Production Associate (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 14, 2015
It's has been a good experience to work for Xerox. It is a company that takes pride in quality and service. They really try their best to take care of their employees the best way they can. The atmosphere is very fun and personable and everyone works together as a team to acomplish the common goal of sevicing the client.
Productivity
Service Technician (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 24, 2014
Pros: independence, team work
The most enjoyable part of my job is going out everyday, facing various challenges and meeting with different customers on site. Day by day I build my confidence in customer relation and services.
Technical work environment
Photocopier Technician (Former Employee), Halifax, NSNovember 11, 2014
Pros: own space, new enviroment every day
Cons: trying to obtain quality with quanity can be difficult at times.
A high tempo job, where I was given my own space. Traveling around inner city limits to 5-7 calls per day, fixing photocopiers. There was always a new problem you had never seen before, which was great because you were constantly learning.

Management had a very close relationship with us. My co-workers were all great guys and we all helped each other out when needed.
Productive Sales Agency with Good People
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Brandon, MBOctober 10, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: very high pressure at month end
High pressure, high paced atmosphere.

Good management system, very process oriented
nice place to work but not friendly manegment specially manager
driver (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 10, 2014
I had been with the company for over 2 years didn't get hired was still with manpower agency.and worked really hard all customers we're happy at sait before taking my vacation for my wedding they let me go with out giving me a notice they used me till they got a person then got the agency to call me to tell me they don't need me anymore it was a really upseting experience.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Major Account Executive (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSSeptember 24, 2014
Great environment to work in...very professional and friendly environment.
Great learning environment
Coordonnatrice d'installation à distance (Former Employee), ville st laurentSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: room for growth
Cons: with new manager high turnover rate
Xerox is a great place to work but unfortunately with the new manager the atmosphere has changed dramatically for the worse.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 10, 2014
Pros: very good management
Cons: long travelling distance
Learned a lot, was always busy. People were very good explaining what I was to do.
Great Atmophere for those suited for the position.
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 14, 2014
Xerox taught and gave me skill sets I uses in day to day life. Xerox has an amazing training program and provides a competitive work environment that helps account mangers to push more product out and establish long lasting relations with its clients.

1 2 3 4

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more