Xerox Employee Reviews

Decent work environment, exposure to high profile jobs.
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2016
Typically, we get our work load, then we get down to work. The environment allows for interaction with other designers where opinions can be shared. Co-workers have always been decent for the most part, its a very professional environment but there is fun to be had. No room for advancement, poor pay grade for expectations and no benefits. Constant open discussions about cut backs which gives a sense of insecurity. The hardest part is the constant turn over and getting used to new management, the most enjoyable part would certainly be the interesting projects and the co-workers.
Great first Job
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 September 2016
Xerox sales training is unlike any I have ever experienced.
It taught me how to value my clients first and results second.
Good benefits with uncapped income in terms of commission.
Horrible place to work
ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 May 2016
NO RAISES, Work load of 3 people. No benefits, No job security.
Everyone is from a temp agency and never hired, Only management is from Xerox
A great place to work which provides career development opportunities
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 July 2016
I have worked with Xerox for over 12 years and privileged for the opportunity to work in a variety of roles across various call center and financial processing business units across U.S.student loans, healthcare, auto loan and mortgage loan sectors.
The global employee base provided significant internal networking channels which resulted in daily virtual team meetings, working across cultures and all around organizational exposure. I have enjoyed most working with the people who I attribute much credit to my success through knowledge sharing, training and development and great leaders who mentored and nurtured my career.
There are job opportunities if people is willing to relocate. The Management encourages the people to be crosstrained if willing.
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2016
Love having a chat with my team members before the start of work.

I learned some processes like how Loan papers are indexed and quality checked and stored and retrieved in a mass storage system

The management provides the necessary tools for us to deliver our work and flexible with some of our personal needs like vacation.

I love my co-workers. We always haf fun being together.

The hardest part of the job is when people are let go.

I enjoyed working within the Team. My boss is kind and very generous.
Pros
Boat Cruise! and Free food on Occasions
Cons
lay offs
I always meet deadlines and have excellent time management skills
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  800 Tapscott Road14 October 2016
I have worked at Xerox Canada Ltd. for over six years. My duties were receiving and sorting all incoming files and documents and ensure all clients information were accurate and matched the manifest. Afterwards, I checked all documents and removed all paper clips, staple and made all documents were in straight without folding on each corner before loading those papers on scanner to scanning the documents. I also filed an individual file to shelves by numerical order correctly and neatly. If the scanner had a technical problem, it would be delay my daily schedule resulting insufficient time to finish my work on that day. I believe that this might be the hardest part of my job because all documents were supposed to complete each day.
You get treated like a number, and held to numerous metrics.
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 September 2016
If I had a choice, I wouldn't have touched this company with a two foot pole. As of 2016, the company is hemorrhaging money, and field service technicians are being grilled for any possible performance metric that the company can come up with.

If you are a remote service technician, expect to be away from your home for several days of the week. Xerox is continuously expanding service territories, after forcing older technicians to retire. This is causing a chaotic life balance with new technicians, which leads into technicians looking for other work.

I figured that I learned my lessons already working for Ricoh, but apparently I did not. Xerox may offer some more perks, but it doesn't justify the means.
Productive team orienitented organization
Administrative/ Work Lead Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 August 2016
Typical day work - very busy, fast paced environment
i learnt and acquired several skills such as
- Communication skills with both internal and external audiences
-Microsoft Office skills and other computer/ software skills
- Team / Independent skills
- Customer services skills
-Invoicing / general supply management
- Telephone skills
Xerox in total confusion
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2016
Xerox since many years cant make up its mind about its business. the endless changes inside Xerox keep fueling discontent, cutting corners to save pennies, depending on job agencies, high employee turnover, long long working hours, making staff work from home even after full shift at workplace and even from hospital beds and paying literally peanuts!!!

The airport road office, XS, BC avoid all of these. You will be dumped like an old shoe or napkin the minute you are not needed.
Pros
Cons
everything
Xerox Canada
Major Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB10 September 2016
I love my job at Xerox, it is a very healthy environment, professional atmosphere, great employee relations. opportunities to grow, continuous learning and training.
Pros
continuous learning, growth opportunities
Cons
Payment is non-satisfactory
Good company for individual growth
General Imaging Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2016
Good company for individual growth
Company understands each individual requirements
Many more opportunities in this company where you can improve your skills
Good work place, hard working people, creative environment
Full Time Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 November 2016
Creative environment that allows individuals to provide ideas for improving/ expanding ways companies can use paper and imaging to promote/expand their business.
Pros
good hours
N/a
Account Associate (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 August 2016
Just another place to work. co workers are nice. easy work. changing management, work is up and down, get to meet many people, good entry level job for people
Fun workplace
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB16 November 2016
A typical day at Xerox is preforming your duties the best you can and having fun at the same time. I have learned I love working with people and selling products to happy customers
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
Summary
Account Manager, Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 October 2016
This job was so long ago that I do not think that any comments I make will be relevant to anyone considering working for them. I am only doing this because it is a requirement from this website.
Reputable company with great co-workers
On-Site Deployment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 March 2016
Over the past 6 years I've had a very enjoyable time working for Xerox, I got to re located, experience different work ethics and try my skills out with different groups of people. I was lucky to be hired on fresh out of Collage (Work Term) which was good because I didn't really have to hunt for a job.

In the spring of 2015, our site had lost the contract with the Provincial Gov and was forced to lay off 4 employees. I however was lucky enough to stay on with the Xerox team but through a Contract Agency. I am currently on a term that ends March 31, 2016 but have been contacted by my previous Manager to be re located if willing.

I really enjoy working for the Xerox team but have to keep my options open and find permanent/full-time job.
Pros
team outtings, great managers & reputable company
Cons
Lost ful- time status, hired back but as contractor
Fantastic environment to work in
Printing Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2016
During my tenure with Xerox, I had a great working relationship with my boss and assistant manager. We complimented each other in every facet.

Both my boss and assistant manager gave me every opportunity to learn from them and grow with them as part of their team even though I was a temp worker
Pros
Great atmosphere to work in
Cons
Temporary work
Life of a Salesman
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON27 September 2016
A typical day would include, developing solutions for customers that would help their businesses bottom line, and help them grow.
Flexible but lacks growth
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 April 2016
You have access to all the tools and software you want to get the job done.

A lot of client-driven development is done;
If the client wants it, we'll make it.

Co-Workers range from great to horrible as management higher low wage individual and compensate by hiring a few seniors.
Pros
Great Senior Co-workers, Provided tools on request
Cons
Old Fashion, Bad management
Fun place to work
Business Development Manager Division (Former Employee) –  LALDARWAJA AHMEDABD2 April 2016
Really enjoyed the work with this company.Flexible hours flexible pay. Thanks to the ceo who was really good with the peop;e
Pros
VERY FLEXIBLE
Cons
SOMETIMES WORK LATE

2.9