Xerox Employee Review

Xerox Business Services
Customer Service Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA26 June 2012
I worked as a supervisor with 32 different accounts in which we provided onsite services such as Copying, Faxing pick up and delivery and mail pick up and delivery.
Our target customers were Law Firms. primarily.
The training Xerox provided was very good as their customers were very demanding.
I enjoyed working for the company. I had reachd the limit as far as I could go within the company as you need your Managers approval to be able to transfer to another position. I was VERY sucsesful at getting my customers t resign their contracts and that made my Manager look very good so he was reluctant to allow me t mover upward. So I had little choice but to leave.

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

motivation and career growth
Customer Service / Manager/ Document Advisor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 February 2018
International company that focuses customer service and sales. Supplying the best print products to there customers. They provide online training to benefit the company and increase profit and revenue.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
Lots of jobs cuts
Xerox had a great learning / working environment
Field Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 February 2018
In my 20 years with Xerox I had a great opportunity to apply my skills and learn / develop new ones. Hard work and commitment was recognized and opened doors to advancement. My intent was to stay with Xerox, unfortunately I was retired early due to corporate restructures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K