Xerox Employee Review

Xerox Business Services
Customer Service Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA26 June 2012
I worked as a supervisor with 32 different accounts in which we provided onsite services such as Copying, Faxing pick up and delivery and mail pick up and delivery.
Our target customers were Law Firms. primarily.
The training Xerox provided was very good as their customers were very demanding.
I enjoyed working for the company. I had reachd the limit as far as I could go within the company as you need your Managers approval to be able to transfer to another position. I was VERY sucsesful at getting my customers t resign their contracts and that made my Manager look very good so he was reluctant to allow me t mover upward. So I had little choice but to leave.

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

Limited room for growth
SOURCING SPECIALIST - GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
No thought was given to employees in terms of providing a path to grow and learn. the only staff that seems to matter to upper management is sales. If you are not in sales you are just expected to stay in your job and like it, and not progress or grow.
excellent working conditions and nature of job
National Learning Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON26 November 2017
The company is superb to work with. life and work both balanced. excellent working proffessional environment and growth. salary is amongst best in the industry and company is amongst top fortune 500 company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.