Xerox Employee Reviews in Canada

Refurbishing
Rebuilding Machines & Logistics (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONApril 26, 2016
Lots of laughter & music throughout the building where you go to work and people got along, working together as a team. Taking the machines taking them to the wash bins, for taking apart, then air dry bring them back for refurbishing, taking the job to heart. Managers helped out when needed. Finding out that someone made a mistake and you had to restart and finish up. Not only did I enjoy my job the people were always good.
Decent work environment, exposure to high profile jobs.
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 23, 2016
Typically, we get our work load, then we get down to work. The environment allows for interaction with other designers where opinions can be shared. Co-workers have always been decent for the most part, its a very professional environment but there is fun to be had. No room for advancement, poor pay grade for expectations and no benefits. Constant open discussions about cut backs which gives a sense of insecurity. The hardest part is the constant turn over and getting used to new management, the most enjoyable part would certainly be the interesting projects and the co-workers.
Working at Xerox
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Iqaluit nunavutFebruary 29, 2016
Xerox is a highly professional employer. I was responsible for fixing and installing copier equipment Xerox taught me to be highly disciplined in reports and follow up. My boss and co workers were always available for support .The hardest part of the job was walking form customer to costumer in sub zero weather The most enjoyable part of the job was making my boss and customers happy with my work
Pros
Fun job
Cons
part time
Flexible but lacks growth
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 12, 2016
You have access to all the tools and software you want to get the job done.

A lot of client-driven development is done;
If the client wants it, we'll make it.

Co-Workers range from great to horrible as management higher low wage individual and compensate by hiring a few seniors.
Pros
Great Senior Co-workers, Provided tools on request
Cons
Old Fashion, Bad management
Great company to work for
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 10, 2016
Friendly and professional staff.
Feels like one big family.
You enjoy going to work and meeting staff and customers.
Hardest part of the job was to meet all customer's expectation as you wanted to serve your customers as best as possible.
Most enjoyable part of the day was to leave your customer's office and their machines were working. That made your customer happy.
Reputable company with great co-workers
On-Site Deployment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NSMarch 14, 2016
Over the past 6 years I've had a very enjoyable time working for Xerox, I got to re located, experience different work ethics and try my skills out with different groups of people. I was lucky to be hired on fresh out of Collage (Work Term) which was good because I didn't really have to hunt for a job.

In the spring of 2015, our site had lost the contract with the Provincial Gov and was forced to lay off 4 employees. I however was lucky enough to stay on with the Xerox team but through a Contract Agency. I am currently on a term that ends March 31, 2016 but have been contacted by my previous Manager to be re located if willing.

I really enjoy working for the Xerox team but have to keep my options open and find permanent/full-time job.
Pros
team outtings, great managers & reputable company
Cons
Lost ful- time status, hired back but as contractor
Results driven sales environment
OWNER / GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BCDecember 3, 2015
The Island Business Solutions team has an extensive background in all facets of the printing and imaging industry. Our commitment to doing what’s right for our clients and our passion have contributed to Island’s growth and overall success. Our personalized approach has guided the company to consistent year-over-year growth and firmly established Island as a premier office technology and IT services solutions provider for Vancouver Island, surrounding islands and Powell River B.C.
Great workplace, amazing company
Systems Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 22, 2016
A typical work day consists of recovering data off of encrypted machines, creating and closing work orders using BMC Remedy, cleaning, formatting, testing and configuring machines for redeployment back into the field and sometimes providing tech support to users.
Productive and fun work place
Customs/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONMay 17, 2016
Very busy place like to be keep busy. I learned how to multi task with phone. Company put the employee first, had profit sharing , gave bonuses and treated you like a part of the company.
Pros
enjoyed the people
Cons
company closed
Worked from home on some days and in office on others very slow building customer relationships. Running a programme that monitors devices.
XPPS Service and Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  newcastelJanuary 12, 2016
Great job love the freedom to work from anywhere home or office some days on the road cold calling customers to try and build new customer relationships.
Primarily contract work
Commercial Accounts Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 1, 2016
This company unfortunately primarily hires contract workers who often remain on contract for at least 1-2 years before getting full time. It's unfortunate because seems like a great company to be a part of.
It was a small office but I got along well with everyone
Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  West Georgia Street, VancouverMay 4, 2016
I would help customers in person and on the phone. As the only girl in the office, I did all the typing filing, A/R, A/P, invoicing, payroll and collections
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 15, 2015
The Job it is something not hard to learn and everybody at work is easy going.

Part of the job is when we do our delivery or receiving or even printing job we use the computer, Which technically involve us staring and looking into the monitor screen, Sometimes some people always assumed we were using the Internet distracting ourselves from our job.
Pros
Productive and Fun
Cons
After summer time is Slow Season
Fun place to work
Business Development Manager Division (Former Employee) –  LALDARWAJA AHMEDABDApril 2, 2016
Really enjoyed the work with this company.Flexible hours flexible pay. Thanks to the ceo who was really good with the peop;e
Pros
VERY FLEXIBLE
Cons
SOMETIMES WORK LATE
Waking up everyday and knowing that you are walking into a fun environment is the best and that's exactly how my place of work is.
Receptionist and Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa,ONOctober 8, 2015
Everyone brings something different do the table therefore I learn something new everyday. The management team is awesome always there to listen and to come up with a solution. My co-workers are so different from one another other which makes it easier to blend in with everyone.The hardest part of the the job is pleasing the customers and live up to there standards but at the same time it is the most enjoyable part of my job because I get to challenge myself to find a way to please everyone.Happy customers means good business.
Pros
happy customers
Cons
not enough parking
Really good place to work, the people and the work were made the days go by quickly.
Outbound and Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth Nova ScotiaNovember 9, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Xerox the only reson I left was they moved my job and many others back to the States. Xerox is a very large company, but it took good care of it's people.
Pros
Greta place to work
Cons
Long hours and demanding managers.
Good job, not much loyalty to employees
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 17, 2016
Good job, but the company was downsizing all off-shore people, Canada for them is off-shore. Career wise not a clear development plan.
Horrible place to work
ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONMay 3, 2016
NO RAISES, Work load of 3 people. No benefits, No job security.
Everyone is from a temp agency and never hired, Only management is from Xerox
The workday could be explained as a complex series of activities, where what you have planned to do may not end up being the agenda during the day and
Bilingual , Senior Underwriter (Current Employee) –  downtown TorontoSeptember 2, 2015
A career at Xerox?
You work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer service and success as you are. People are encouraged to know the company products, services, customers and grow professionally and reach their dream job.
Pros
Environment, culture, locations, flexibility
Cons
transformation of the business related to reduced portofolio and job fulfilment
Profile
Fiels Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 31, 2015
While I thoroughly enjoy working with computers and printers in the office and in the field, I also enjoy the challenge of trouble shooting and problem solving over the phone. I enjoy and welcome all opportunities to train other technicians in the servicing and operations of specialised equipment, as well as opportunities to expand my own knowledge and abilities. I am career orientated and work well as a team player, or on my own without supervision