Xerox Employee Reviews

Great Environment, Great team to work with and very respectful people
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2016
My experience at Xerox was a great experience, Got to meet new people. Whenever I needed any support my Team lead was always there for me. I was in a team of 20 people and we migrated 800 client machines from windows 7 to windows 10. Unfortunately my contract had to end but i loved working here.
I always meet deadlines and have excellent time management skills
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  800 Tapscott Road14 October 2016
I have worked at Xerox Canada Ltd. for over six years. My duties were receiving and sorting all incoming files and documents and ensure all clients information were accurate and matched the manifest. Afterwards, I checked all documents and removed all paper clips, staple and made all documents were in straight without folding on each corner before loading those papers on scanner to scanning the documents. I also filed an individual file to shelves by numerical order correctly and neatly. If the scanner had a technical problem, it would be delay my daily schedule resulting insufficient time to finish my work on that day. I believe that this might be the hardest part of my job because all documents were supposed to complete each day.
There are job opportunities if people is willing to relocate. The Management encourages the people to be crosstrained if willing.
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2016
Love having a chat with my team members before the start of work.

I learned some processes like how Loan papers are indexed and quality checked and stored and retrieved in a mass storage system

The management provides the necessary tools for us to deliver our work and flexible with some of our personal needs like vacation.

I love my co-workers. We always haf fun being together.

The hardest part of the job is when people are let go.

I enjoyed working within the Team. My boss is kind and very generous.
Pros
Boat Cruise! and Free food on Occasions
Cons
lay offs
You get treated like a number, and held to numerous metrics.
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 September 2016
If I had a choice, I wouldn't have touched this company with a two foot pole. As of 2016, the company is hemorrhaging money, and field service technicians are being grilled for any possible performance metric that the company can come up with.

If you are a remote service technician, expect to be away from your home for several days of the week. Xerox is continuously expanding service territories, after forcing older technicians to retire. This is causing a chaotic life balance with new technicians, which leads into technicians looking for other work.

I figured that I learned my lessons already working for Ricoh, but apparently I did not. Xerox may offer some more perks, but it doesn't justify the means.
Xerox in total confusion
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2016
Xerox since many years cant make up its mind about its business. the endless changes inside Xerox keep fueling discontent, cutting corners to save pennies, depending on job agencies, high employee turnover, long long working hours, making staff work from home even after full shift at workplace and even from hospital beds and paying literally peanuts!!!

The airport road office, XS, BC avoid all of these. You will be dumped like an old shoe or napkin the minute you are not needed.
Pros
Cons
everything
Productive team orienitented organization
Administrative/ Work Lead Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 August 2016
Typical day work - very busy, fast paced environment
i learnt and acquired several skills such as
- Communication skills with both internal and external audiences
-Microsoft Office skills and other computer/ software skills
- Team / Independent skills
- Customer services skills
-Invoicing / general supply management
- Telephone skills
Good work place, hard working people, creative environment
Full Time Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 November 2016
Creative environment that allows individuals to provide ideas for improving/ expanding ways companies can use paper and imaging to promote/expand their business.
Pros
good hours
A great place to work which provides career development opportunities
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 July 2016
I have worked with Xerox for over 12 years and privileged for the opportunity to work in a variety of roles across various call center and financial processing business units across U.S.student loans, healthcare, auto loan and mortgage loan sectors.
The global employee base provided significant internal networking channels which resulted in daily virtual team meetings, working across cultures and all around organizational exposure. I have enjoyed most working with the people who I attribute much credit to my success through knowledge sharing, training and development and great leaders who mentored and nurtured my career.
Software Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB6 January 2017
Getting converted to full xerox employee is a pain but it's a great place to work, I worked there for 3 years and the team was great. It was mainly troubleshooting scan to email and scan to file.
Fun workplace
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB16 November 2016
A typical day at Xerox is preforming your duties the best you can and having fun at the same time. I have learned I love working with people and selling products to happy customers
Pros
fun place to work
Xerox Canada
Major Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB10 September 2016
I love my job at Xerox, it is a very healthy environment, professional atmosphere, great employee relations. opportunities to grow, continuous learning and training.
Pros
continuous learning, growth opportunities
Cons
Payment is non-satisfactory
Summary
Account Manager, Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 October 2016
This job was so long ago that I do not think that any comments I make will be relevant to anyone considering working for them. I am only doing this because it is a requirement from this website.
A great company that leads the Industry
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  North York, ON18 January 2017
The various positions and opportunities they offered really furthered my abilities, they offered a constant variety of training as well.
overall was a great company to work for
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 December 2016
Retired after 30 years service and I miss working there.
Management was always professional and fair.
Great employee support .
Fantastic environment to work in
Printing Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2016
During my tenure with Xerox, I had a great working relationship with my boss and assistant manager. We complimented each other in every facet.

Both my boss and assistant manager gave me every opportunity to learn from them and grow with them as part of their team even though I was a temp worker
Pros
Great atmosphere to work in
Cons
Temporary work
Good company for individual growth
General Imaging Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2016
Good company for individual growth
Company understands each individual requirements
Many more opportunities in this company where you can improve your skills
Great first Job
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 September 2016
Xerox sales training is unlike any I have ever experienced.
It taught me how to value my clients first and results second.
Good benefits with uncapped income in terms of commission.
basic entry level job, but rewards mayched efforts
Fleet Analyst / Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 June 2016
collected on student loans on behalf of the bank before they were written off as bad debts. learned the art of negotiation and customer service here - people were much more willing to make payment arrangements with someone who showed them respect
Refurbishing
Rebuilding Machines & Logistics (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON26 April 2016
Lots of laughter & music throughout the building where you go to work and people got along, working together as a team. Taking the machines taking them to the wash bins, for taking apart, then air dry bring them back for refurbishing, taking the job to heart. Managers helped out when needed. Finding out that someone made a mistake and you had to restart and finish up. Not only did I enjoy my job the people were always good.
Flow through consultant
Project Manager / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2016
I was a flow through consultant and didn't have many direct dealings with Xerox Global Services. I had interaction with a local team of fulltime employees. Their feedback of the company was positive

2.9