Xerox Employee Review

Ian 's Summary
East Palo Alto - Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA3 June 2014
A typical day of work is processing mail. I worked in the customer service department which included a daily mail run, faxing, pricing mail, and shipping and receiving. The management was great. The most enjoyable part of my job is everyone got along and I was able to work together as a team. The hardest part of the job I can say just making sure that all mail was done by a certain hour. My co-workers were great.

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

Great Co-workers
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB11 December 2017
Was a great place to work but in recent years with so many cut backs it wasn't as fun. Co-workers are great, management was okay. Good work life balance but pay wasn't good, company isn't keeping up with competition in that regards.
Limited room for growth
SOURCING SPECIALIST - GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
No thought was given to employees in terms of providing a path to grow and learn. the only staff that seems to matter to upper management is sales. If you are not in sales you are just expected to stay in your job and like it, and not progress or grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.