Xerox

Xerox Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productivity
Service Technician (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 24, 2014
Pros: independence, team work
The most enjoyable part of my job is going out everyday, facing various challenges and meeting with different customers on site. Day by day I build my confidence in customer relation and services.
Technical work environment
Photocopier Technician (Former Employee), Halifax, NSNovember 11, 2014
Pros: own space, new enviroment every day
Cons: trying to obtain quality with quanity can be difficult at times.
A high tempo job, where I was given my own space. Traveling around inner city limits to 5-7 calls per day, fixing photocopiers. There was always a new problem you had never seen before, which was great because you were constantly learning.

Management had a very close relationship with us. My co-workers were all great guys and we all helped each other – more... out when needed. – less
Productive Sales Agency with Good People
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Brandon, MBOctober 10, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: very high pressure at month end
High pressure, high paced atmosphere.

Good management system, very process oriented
nice place to work but not friendly manegment specially manager
driver (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 10, 2014
I had been with the company for over 2 years didn't get hired was still with manpower agency.and worked really hard all customers we're happy at sait before taking my vacation for my wedding they let me go with out giving me a notice they used me till they got a person then got the agency to call me to tell me they don't need me anymore it was a really – more... upseting experience. – less
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Major Account Executive (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSSeptember 24, 2014
Great environment to work in...very professional and friendly environment.
Great learning environment
Coordonnatrice d'installation à distance (Former Employee), ville st laurentSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: room for growth
Cons: with new manager high turnover rate
Xerox is a great place to work but unfortunately with the new manager the atmosphere has changed dramatically for the worse.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 10, 2014
Pros: very good management
Cons: long travelling distance
Learned a lot, was always busy. People were very good explaining what I was to do.
Great Atmophere for those suited for the position.
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 14, 2014
Xerox taught and gave me skill sets I uses in day to day life. Xerox has an amazing training program and provides a competitive work environment that helps account mangers to push more product out and establish long lasting relations with its clients.
Productive and friendly workplace with many outdoor activities.
Records Management Clerk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: need for more feedback.
Productive and friendly workplace with many outdoor activities.
Great place to work.
Facility Engineer, 4th Class Stationary Engineer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 29, 2014
Pros: all round great company to work for.
Cons: nil
Operate and maintain the basic building equipment in accordance with policy and procedure.

I was able to learn so much while at Xerox as the manager allowed me to have free reign to observe and learn to the point I was able to implement new ideas improving efficiency cutting operating cost significantly.

Most of what I was able to accomplish could – more... not have been done without the team work of my fellow workers. – less
crew leader on customer service (Former Employee), montrealJune 10, 2014
Friendly environment
good friendship with other co-worker
A typical day at work
Assist clientele (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 8, 2014
A typical day at work starts off by coming a 5mins early to get a jump start to the day. What I've learn on a day to day basis to be a team player and always extend my help whenever I can. Management is okay I feel that there's not any room for advancement within the company.My co-workers are easier to get along with. The hardest part of this job is – more... the fact they merge the mailroom and the print room together and I have to work with what I've got. I've brought my concerns with management but they don't seem to concerned about it. The most enjoyable part of this job is dealing with clientele on a day to day basis. That's pretty much an average day. – less
Great place, Great people good times!
Print Operator / Teachers Assistant (Current Employee), Calgary, Alberta @ SAITJune 5, 2014
A great company to work for. Great management, always looking for ways to help and enhance your time at work.
Was a productive fun place to work.
Asset Coordinator (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMay 22, 2014
I worked for Xerox for 6 years, I was in many different potions. I enjoyed working there.
Xerox
Customer Support Rep /Implementation Support Rep (Former Employee), Saint John, NBMay 20, 2014
Large company that offers a low paid / great entry level position to anyone wanting to start a career in the IT industry.
My Xerox
Project Manager / Business Analyst (Former Employee), Virtual Office and On-SiteMay 1, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: bottom line is unfortunately more important than knowledge/experience of many seasoned workers
I personally loved working for Xerox. My immediate manager was an exceptional human being who managed by example, sharing knowledge and encouraging team efforts to successfully meet and exceed milestones, providing exceptional service to clients and internal customers. The people I worked with were great and worked as a family rather than co-workers. – more... I learned a tremendous amount of valuable experience in my 6 years with them. I would recommend this as a place to work, and learn everything you can for your own personal growth. – less
productive and accurate
Account Associate (Former Employee), 800 tapscott road, scaboroughApril 30, 2014
year end
time management
supportive management team
team work
Having to go straight on the phones
Inside Sales and Marketing Graphic Communications (Former Employee), Saint John, NBApril 25, 2014
Pros: working for a very well know corporation
Cons: trying to hard sometimes
Once at work and setup my station I was off and going on the phones. I was taught many different databases to use in only a two week training. The management was very professional. My co-workers were always there to assist if I had a problem. The hardest part of the job was just trying to adapt all the information with the software provided until I – more... became used to it. Leaving with a smile on my face knowing I had succeeded for that day. And everyone told me. – less
They call it a sales center, but it was really a call center.
Sales (Former Employee), Saint JohnApril 8, 2014
Pros: regular schedule, encourage self improvement
Cons: no cost of living increases, call center, it's just not that exciting
It was an good place to start when you just finish university. However in the SJ center, you could bounce around laterally, but no many truly different roles. There have been many lay off, so don't think that you will retire with this company.
Personally, I don't buy into the "RA RA woo!" company cultures, but if you like that, you will enjoy Xerox.
Graeat company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Saint John, NBMarch 28, 2014
Pros: awesome company to work for
Cons: low rate of pay
I've enjoyed working for Xerox and have learnt a lot but I can't afford to keep working there because I work for an Emplyment Agency and haven't had a raise in 4 years. There's nothing in sight as far as Xerox hiring us on as there's a Hiring freeze on.

1 2 3 4 5

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more