Xerox Employee Review

Great place to build long standing relationships and learn new skills
GDO SOLUTIONS ACCOUNT LEAD (Account Management) (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS2 November 2013
Over 10 years at Xerox enabled me to learn and accomplish many things however my job was affected due to a company restructure. Xerox was a great place to work and my co-workers were among some of the best. Personal development was top priority there. I will miss working there.
Pros
Great team atmosphere
Cons
Being laid off

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

Great Co-workers
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB11 December 2017
Was a great place to work but in recent years with so many cut backs it wasn't as fun. Co-workers are great, management was okay. Good work life balance but pay wasn't good, company isn't keeping up with competition in that regards.
Limited room for growth
SOURCING SPECIALIST - GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
No thought was given to employees in terms of providing a path to grow and learn. the only staff that seems to matter to upper management is sales. If you are not in sales you are just expected to stay in your job and like it, and not progress or grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.