Xerox
3,023 reviews

Xerox Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
being productive and helping customers
security customer service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: christmas lunch, treated equal to others
Cons: never
8 am to 4 pm
finish the work on time
wants to be Informed very helpful
cooperative ,nice
driving in bad weather to go to work
going to work without stress and bringing no stress at home from work
Great company to work in
Research Scientist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 2, 2015
Friendly colleagues, intelligent teamleader, intresting research programs, extensive lab instruments, beautiful company building, convenient communication with company branches worldwide, free coffee.
Travel from site to site servicing equipment for clients
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: working office hours only and appreciative clients
Cons: 2 year contractor term
Enjoyable to learn the different problems for an office equipment. Clients are thankful and appreciative on the quick response we provide. Every day is a new one and each client has their different needs met. The downside is the 2 year wait as a contractor before switching over as direct hire with all the benefits and salary increase.
Productive and Nice work environment
Account Associate/Record Processing Clerk (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 21, 2015
It's good though it's not related to my nursing profession.

• Receiving bins of documents in skids
• Sorting and Checking-in files in the computer system
• Working with the document(removing staple wires, tape, sticky notes) in preparation for file imaging
• File validation and data entry
• Scanning, photocopying clients documents (RRSP, Personal Loan, Mutual Funds, Mortgage and other loan products)
• Labeling and filing of documents
• Completing general clerical help like lifting of bins of documents as required
Productive and fun workplace with friendly working environment
Production Associate (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 14, 2015
It's has been a good experience to work for Xerox. It is a company that takes pride in quality and service. They really try their best to take care of their employees the best way they can. The atmosphere is very fun and personable and everyone works together as a team to acomplish the common goal of sevicing the client.
Productivity
Service Technician (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 24, 2014
Pros: independence, team work
The most enjoyable part of my job is going out everyday, facing various challenges and meeting with different customers on site. Day by day I build my confidence in customer relation and services.
Technical work environment
Photocopier Technician (Former Employee), Halifax, NSNovember 11, 2014
Pros: own space, new enviroment every day
Cons: trying to obtain quality with quanity can be difficult at times.
A high tempo job, where I was given my own space. Traveling around inner city limits to 5-7 calls per day, fixing photocopiers. There was always a new problem you had never seen before, which was great because you were constantly learning.

Management had a very close relationship with us. My co-workers were all great guys and we all helped each other out when needed.
Productive Sales Agency with Good People
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Brandon, MBOctober 10, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: very high pressure at month end
High pressure, high paced atmosphere.

Good management system, very process oriented
nice place to work but not friendly manegment specially manager
driver (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 10, 2014
I had been with the company for over 2 years didn't get hired was still with manpower agency.and worked really hard all customers we're happy at sait before taking my vacation for my wedding they let me go with out giving me a notice they used me till they got a person then got the agency to call me to tell me they don't need me anymore it was a really upseting experience.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Major Account Executive (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSSeptember 24, 2014
Great environment to work in...very professional and friendly environment.
Great learning environment
Coordonnatrice d'installation à distance (Former Employee), ville st laurentSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: room for growth
Cons: with new manager high turnover rate
Xerox is a great place to work but unfortunately with the new manager the atmosphere has changed dramatically for the worse.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 10, 2014
Pros: very good management
Cons: long travelling distance
Learned a lot, was always busy. People were very good explaining what I was to do.
Great Atmophere for those suited for the position.
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 14, 2014
Xerox taught and gave me skill sets I uses in day to day life. Xerox has an amazing training program and provides a competitive work environment that helps account mangers to push more product out and establish long lasting relations with its clients.
Productive and friendly workplace with many outdoor activities.
Records Management Clerk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: need for more feedback.
Productive and friendly workplace with many outdoor activities.
Great place to work.
Facility Engineer, 4th Class Stationary Engineer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 29, 2014
Pros: all round great company to work for.
Cons: nil
Operate and maintain the basic building equipment in accordance with policy and procedure.

I was able to learn so much while at Xerox as the manager allowed me to have free reign to observe and learn to the point I was able to implement new ideas improving efficiency cutting operating cost significantly.

Most of what I was able to accomplish could not have been done without the team work of my fellow workers.
crew leader on customer service (Former Employee), montrealJune 10, 2014
Friendly environment
good friendship with other co-worker
A typical day at work
Assist clientele (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 8, 2014
A typical day at work starts off by coming a 5mins early to get a jump start to the day. What I've learn on a day to day basis to be a team player and always extend my help whenever I can. Management is okay I feel that there's not any room for advancement within the company.My co-workers are easier to get along with. The hardest part of this job is the fact they merge the mailroom and the print room together and I have to work with what I've got. I've brought my concerns with management but they don't seem to concerned about it. The most enjoyable part of this job is dealing with clientele on a day to day basis. That's pretty much an average day.
Great place, Great people good times!
Print Operator / Teachers Assistant (Current Employee), Calgary, Alberta @ SAITJune 5, 2014
A great company to work for. Great management, always looking for ways to help and enhance your time at work.
Was a productive fun place to work.
Asset Coordinator (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMay 22, 2014
I worked for Xerox for 6 years, I was in many different potions. I enjoyed working there.
Xerox
Customer Support Rep /Implementation Support Rep (Former Employee), Saint John, NBMay 20, 2014
Large company that offers a low paid / great entry level position to anyone wanting to start a career in the IT industry.

1 2 3 4

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more