Xerox Employee Reviews

terrible management
Mailroom clerk (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 June 2017
terrible management
all hires are hired through agencies, pay is terrible
heavy work
not consistence
very boring in summer, no work
no advancement
very repetitive work
Great learning experience
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - 1yr Contract (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 June 2017
Xerox was a great company to work for, the Management and Staff were very professional in Calgary.
I walked away with advanced skills in Excel and Outlook.
I learned very quickly what it takes to work within a company that is overtaken and the new processes involved. I have the skills of a changing environment and worked the to the best of my abilities.
The hardest part about the job was working with the lack of team players out of the Ontario office, as they wanted my position in Ontario and they had no patience to help with training. I overcame this by remaining calm and precise about what my needs were to complete the task at hand, I learned I have patience of steel.
The most rewarding part of the job was my great Manager and staff in the Calgary office, who were very helpful and brightened the day by being positive to work with.
It was also rewarding to have the trust of Management to work from home and to allow me to check in once a week with regards to progress.
Great company to work for and I would work for them again.
Great Work Enviroment
Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 June 2017
Usually the mornings are very busy for a Delivery Analyst.
What it makes worthwhile is the people that we work with. Such a great environment and everybody is very friendly and willing to help at any time.

The work load is pretty heavy, however is not all at once, so there are days where we don't have much, and others where we are literally swamped.

Overall, a great place to work for.
Poor pay, uncertain future, poor senior level management
Customer Delivery Organization (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 June 2017
Good experience, and generally the work environment is very team orientated and helpful. Pay is pretty low, annual increases are below inflation most of the time, and majority of workers are now permanent contractors (including some very high skilled jobs). High turn over in a lot of departments, not much being done to retain quality workers. The better employees end up finding a better job a couple years in.
Pros
Looks pretty good on the resume, access to a lot of E-Learning materials
Cons
Poor pay, going to a contractor structure, no effort to retain talent
Professional
SOFTWARE & SOLUTIONS TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  United Arab Emirates2 June 2017
Professional company, daily contacts with customers, high technology deployment, projects managements, multi-culture, management skills, team work, lots of work
hard work is rewarded and appreciated.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 June 2017
excellent support from all professionals in admin, sales and service. opportunity to learn and advance your career, all personnel were equipped with latest technology devices to perform their assigned tasks.
Pros
great benefits and working enviornment.
Cons
Summary
Sales and Solution Executive, Major Accounts Team (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 June 2017
I worked at Xerox for 4 years and it was the most significant contribution to my development as a sales professional and I appreciated the opportunities I was given.
typical corporate structure answering to the shareholders
Manager (Former Employee) –  Canada26 May 2017
Work life balance, peers, and coworkers are positives. Working with customers and helping find solutions to their problems made for a satisfying day. Company direction and senior leadership focus on shareholder return made it difficult to look to the future.
Pros
Good relationships with customer, peers and other co-workers
Cons
Balance between customer, employee and shareholders listing toward shareholders.
Overall Good place to work.
Customer Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB3 May 2017
Was not much opportunity to expand my skills at Xerox or move up in the company as the availability was just not there.
Xerox itself does not hire employees, they are contracted so that is not always the best for benefits/ job security/salary.
Pros
Great Management. Very understanding, and willing to help.
Cons
Salary and Benefits.
Xerox is just an ok company its work thats all.
Customer care rep (Former Employee) –  Naggo Head, Jamaica3 May 2017
I have nothing much to say about Xerox. The job was extremely hard in Jamaica and there was always money missing from my pay and I had to week 2 more weeks to get it.
culture day at work
account assoicate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2017
Once in a year we have a culture day
We tends to have potluck with many culture and food is good.
We play games then we win a pair tickets for the baseball games.. that is the best thing in this workplace
Pros
Free Lunches and
Cons
workload is low and must meet target but how if workload is low
Poorly managed
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2017
Xerox is floundering badly and is focusing on satisfying short-term share-holder expectations at the expense of both customers and staff.
Employees are treated poorly by management, and customers are considered an inconvenient afterthought.
Product quality has deteriorated badly over the years.
Stated corporate values do not reflect the reality of the work experience in Xerox.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Toxic work environment
A good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada8 April 2017
Good job. I don't really remember working there. It was monotonous and I was young. The money was nice and the job relatively easy but the monotony could kill you.
Large Corporation,
Pre-Flight Print Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 April 2017
Having worked at two separate sites, one being much busier I will deduce the common denominators.

Pros are as follows:
Valuable experience of print industry ( running machines ) as well as designing for them.
Finishing and Bindery experience.
Critical thinking and problem solving both print and design issues.
Sites are often in fun unique places: my workplaces were at a Racetrack / Casino and at SAIT Polytechnic, with a lot of extracurriculars and fun events on-going.
Career advancement possibilities.

Cons:
Tight deadlines.
Stressful as a result of those deadlines.
At the mercy of production machines running high volume, prone to mechanical breakdown and issues.
Long hours possible during events etc.
Entry-level pay.
Xerox is a very busy, fast paced work environment.
Asset Co Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 April 2017
The company is a good place to work if you don't mind being busy and working at a fast pace. The people there are very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately training is very limited and you are basically thrown into a position, shown the basics and left to your own avail.
Pros
Co Workers
Cons
Limited training
Xerox Saint John
Acount Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB30 March 2017
Great place to work, good environment and group of people to work with.

Chances for advancement and play increases as well as freedom to move within the company.
Good Experience
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 March 2017
Asked to do alot. Not compensated for the level of work required.

Great learning experience dealing with large accounts. Selling to corporate businesses.

Way to many processes and people you need to go through to do your job effectively.

They label this as a "sales center" but at the end of the day its a call center.
Pros
Hours, benefits
Cons
Pay
Friendly and professional work enviornment
Printer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 March 2017
Providing support for a printer line does not differ much from day to day. Learned a lot regarding specific models as well as physical operations of machines. Hardest part of the job would likely be communicating with customers without visually seeing their problem.
no Future all contract work
Customer services representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON27 March 2017
When going for an interview ask if there is advancement if they tell you yes they are lying, especially if you are going through an agency, if you get hired directly that is a different story. Only work for them directly especially if you want a competitive salary and advancements.
Pros
good hours
Cons
contract so low wage
My review
Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB27 March 2017
My experience with Xerox was great. The atmosphere and the workload were great. The hardest part of the job was the mental part of troubleshooting. I taught myself SQL during this time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.