Xerox

Xerox Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A day at work
Account Associate (Current Employee), TorontoJuly 23, 2015
The hardest part of the job is to carry paper boxes from the loading dock to the storage without any tools to help.
Tipical day, is to prepare orders and send them to customers at three different locations.
Most enjoyable part is when a customer provides a good comment about my the product.
Front End Web Developer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 22, 2015
I found this job productive to the most. My typical day starts from reviewing my emails and then discussing my work with my coordinates. The day goes on with working along with my coordinates.
Contracts are never fun but the environment was at least professional which is nice for a call centre
SSS Service Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee), Saint John NBMay 28, 2015
Pros: great rate of pay for the time i applied. professional which is so rare in call centre in SJ
Cons: Contracts, long wait for conversions and raises.
While Xerox can be strict and yes I wont dent cliques run the show in Xerox SJ. I was blessed with a high rate of pay coming in the door. Now this was only due to a new program being launched. I began at 14.50 where normally it would only be 11.00.

At the end of my contact term as i had moved to overnight and getting a premium I was under contract but making 17.10 an hour by the time i left. However, despite I help train the overnight team where my position could be refilled with another contractor for only 13.10 under the normal premiums based upon only 11.50 as the base, they had no way to keep me one despite I offered them to cut my pay (as I enjoyed the program itself and the technicians I worked with in dispatching where friendly and working, so to was the support staff on site)

The only downside is the wait time on contract. My agency didnt just not re-hire me, Ceridian Staffing I believe they where, claimed bankruptcy and informed me a week early my term was finished. the did pay me out the last week but of course that left me slightly bitter despite it wasn't xerox's choice technically.

In the end overall it was a great learning experience where i got to use my training experience to in a sense train a few of the overnight agents. Only downside is ive heard of people being there 5 yrs and still stuck at 11.50 without being converted due to wage freezes.

My room mate at the time worked there for ten yrs and only had gotten to 14.00 even right after i left just before her 11th year.
Great Company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMay 26, 2015
I really enjoyed working for this company. Co workers and staff are always friendly and approachable. I really enjoyed the data entry work. I would definitely recommend this company
fortune 500 company
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee), Dartmouth NSMay 22, 2015
working at all levels with fellow Xerox employees from all over North America. great work / home life balance. great benefits as well
Positive working Environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Scarborough on.May 13, 2015
The most enjoyable working place and very positive work environment where each candidates prefer to work

They Provided Free lunch when there is overtime
A company that allowed independent growth for anyone
SENIOR TECHNECIAN (Former Employee), Richmond Hill to Newmarket to VaughanApril 20, 2015
Pros: Advancement in whatever your goals are
Best company that I ever worked for. Resigned and opened the print shop. Did 25 - 20 hours overtime weekly with new project upgrades. Enjoyed management and others that I worked with. Was always driven for best results in job.
Stifling corporate culture
Inside Sales (Former Employee), Saint JohnApril 16, 2015
Pros: results driven, no metrics
Cons: tenure based promotions, less than professional management
With a management team that favors cliches and tenure over ability and non-Xerox experience the sales arm has caps built in, a competing field sales department (2 of them, actually) and a very rigid advancement ladder that means you'd have to work there for at least five years before any meaningful career advancement.
Digital Scanner Operator (Current Employee), ottawaMarch 30, 2015
Pros: nice people
Cons: Too far from my home.
With previous job experience the scanning position was quite easy for me. Would like to learn new things such as cross training.
Great training
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2015
Xerox sales training is some of the best in the world. Not only do they have great formal systems in place, but the support system has been set up as a culture of fostering skill development for sales staff. There are lots of great incentives and the culture is great for a first job.
Ok
Imaging Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, OnMarch 12, 2015
Pros: site lead was great
Cons: no growth potential
OK place but too far from home, department was slowing down and lots of people were let go so it was time to move on. Learned a lot about scanners.
being productive and helping customers
security customer service (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: christmas lunch, treated equal to others
Cons: never
8 am to 4 pm
finish the work on time
wants to be Informed very helpful
cooperative ,nice
driving in bad weather to go to work
going to work without stress and bringing no stress at home from work
Great company to work in
Research Scientist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 2, 2015
Friendly colleagues, intelligent teamleader, intresting research programs, extensive lab instruments, beautiful company building, convenient communication with company branches worldwide, free coffee.
Travel from site to site servicing equipment for clients
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: working office hours only and appreciative clients
Cons: 2 year contractor term
Enjoyable to learn the different problems for an office equipment. Clients are thankful and appreciative on the quick response we provide. Every day is a new one and each client has their different needs met. The downside is the 2 year wait as a contractor before switching over as direct hire with all the benefits and salary increase.
Productive and Nice work environment
Account Associate/Record Processing Clerk (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 21, 2015
It's good though it's not related to my nursing profession.

• Receiving bins of documents in skids
• Sorting and Checking-in files in the computer system
• Working with the document(removing staple wires, tape, sticky notes) in preparation for file imaging
• File validation and data entry
• Scanning, photocopying clients documents (RRSP, Personal Loan, Mutual Funds, Mortgage and other loan products)
• Labeling and filing of documents
• Completing general clerical help like lifting of bins of documents as required
Productive and fun workplace with friendly working environment
Production Associate (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 14, 2015
It's has been a good experience to work for Xerox. It is a company that takes pride in quality and service. They really try their best to take care of their employees the best way they can. The atmosphere is very fun and personable and everyone works together as a team to acomplish the common goal of sevicing the client.
Productivity
Service Technician (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 24, 2014
Pros: independence, team work
The most enjoyable part of my job is going out everyday, facing various challenges and meeting with different customers on site. Day by day I build my confidence in customer relation and services.
Technical work environment
Photocopier Technician (Former Employee), Halifax, NSNovember 11, 2014
Pros: own space, new enviroment every day
Cons: trying to obtain quality with quanity can be difficult at times.
A high tempo job, where I was given my own space. Traveling around inner city limits to 5-7 calls per day, fixing photocopiers. There was always a new problem you had never seen before, which was great because you were constantly learning.

Management had a very close relationship with us. My co-workers were all great guys and we all helped each other out when needed.
Productive Sales Agency with Good People
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Brandon, MBOctober 10, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: very high pressure at month end
High pressure, high paced atmosphere.

Good management system, very process oriented
nice place to work but not friendly manegment specially manager
driver (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 10, 2014
I had been with the company for over 2 years didn't get hired was still with manpower agency.and worked really hard all customers we're happy at sait before taking my vacation for my wedding they let me go with out giving me a notice they used me till they got a person then got the agency to call me to tell me they don't need me anymore it was a really upseting experience.

1 2 3 4

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more