Job Title: Xerox Account Manager, downtown Toronto
Overview of opportunity:
As a company approaching 23 billion, Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Xerox is a Fortune 500 company and rated as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. The Xerox sales training program is widely considered to be one of the very best across the globe. Success as a Xerox account manager offers you top-notch sales experience, brings your skills to new levels, and makes you one of the most hireable sales people in the industry.
Bay Street Document Systems Inc., the largest Xerox agency is Canada, is currently looking for new talent to boost its sales and profitability. Bay Street Documents Inc. is run by a strong management team with ample experience and proven strategies for success.
The account manager position is 100% commission with an unlimited pay cap. Top reps in Toronto have made over six figures in there very first year. Top reps also have the opportunity to earn fully paid trips to destinations such as Cuba, Costa Rica, Bahamas, etc. The account manager position is highly competitive and the smartest, most dedicated and efficient sales reps always rise to the top.
Account Managers duties include:
- Cold call an area of Toronto (in person)
- Collect information of appropriate business contacts (IT managers, office managers, VPs, presidents, etc.)
- Use phone calling and emails to book meetings
- Become an expert at selling all Xerox products and services
- Build relationships with clients and make them choose Xerox (the number 1 document management company in the world) over any other vendor in the industry
- Effectively handle customer issues and proactively manage accounts
A university degree (preferably in business, but not mandatory)
The ideal candidate has just finished a business related university honors degree and is looking to make a strong entrance into the working world. The candidate thrives in a competitive environment, was successful at university, and maintains a busy schedule balancing sports, academics, social time and extracurriculars with proven time management skills. The ideal candidate has a history of taking on challenges and dedicating his/herself to become successful. The ideal candidate is highly intelligent and is confident in his/her ability to make strong relationships with various types of personalities. Some past experience cold calling (in person or on phone) is preferred but not essential.
Please realize that this is not a standard 9am-5pm job. Working at Xerox is a commitment to your career growth and your long term success, and as such, you have to go above and beyond minimum requirements and fully dedicate yourself to this role to see success. The philosophy here is “work hard play hard”… the time and effort you put into the job is absolutely worth it, trust us on that!
Essential skills and abilities:
- Top notch time management skills
- Able to efficiently write professional emails
- Skilled with Excel (standard hot keys and navigation)
- Able to organize yourself effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to think outside of the box and develop creative sales strategies
- Able to leverage available resources
- Comfortable asking clients for business, cold calling, handling rejection, etc.
If you are confident, highly intelligent, and believe you are a good fit for this sales position or have any questions, please reach out to our recruiting specialist: Natasha Marcetic
- Connect with Natasha
- Successfully gain an interview with a Sales Manager
- Pass 2 rounds of interviews with a Sales Manager
- Travel day in downtown Toronto with current sales rep
- Decision to hire or not hire