Xerox Business Services

Xerox Business Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hectic work but very enjoyable
Account associate (Former Employee), Home depot - ellesmere and wardenFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: happy work atmosphere
Cons: not enough time in the day tofinish some work
Arrive at 7.30am. sort out mail and packages . prpare print work dopped off from ay before. sevices xerox machines. take customer requests and work. avise customer on print work. send off items vis courier or mail. recieve items at the door. i learned not to second guess yourself that you can do things requested fo you, find a way to do them.My management team were very hands-on. Ale and willing to go the second milewith you. My coworkers were a gregarious and hard working bunch. The hardest part was letting printing job s sit till the next day as there wasnt time in the day to finish them. The most enjoyable part was the variety and commaraderie between the peopkle iI worked with.
Typical Global Services Company
IT Senior Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 17, 2015
Responsibilities included managing off-shore IT production support and development model using scrum methodology.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Human Resources Analyst (Former Employee), Iasi, RomaniaJanuary 4, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it was a dynamic, challenging job, with beautiful and helpful people and th fact that everyday was different.
ok
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Voorhees, NJDecember 29, 2014
I really did not like working there because it was not a permanent position.
Professional yet Family Oriented company
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILDecember 23, 2014
Grew up in this company. They offered many advancement opportunities. Really a family environment yet we did focus on producing results.
Customers come first.
Client Representative (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSDecember 22, 2014
Pros: clean office, polite and considerate staff
Cons: repetitive
I worked for the same account for most of my career. I have personal relationships with my customers and my team is my extended family. My manager has known me for many years and I have always made sure to meet and exceed his expectations. I make sure my customers are taken care of without supervision. I stay on task until all projects are complete. I enjoy my interactions with my different customers and the differents types of projects placed in my care.
Productive fast paced work place
Customer Service AHA (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 5, 2014
I really enjoyed working the for this company
They offer flexible shifts
They also offer extensive training to help you prepare for the job
Run and hide
Director, New Business Development (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: it's a paycheck
Cons: lack of clear leadership; no raises, furloughs; monthly layoffs.
The culture is dysfunctional reinvented. The company is recognized for being the leader in work from home yet no one is allowed to do it. if you need to work from home due to a sick child or a catastrophe (broken water heater and flooding), congrats - you just earned yourself a mandatory day off. No flexibility whatsoever. Also, don't expect to get a raise. there are people here for 8 years that have never seen a raise. And bonuses??? if you are eligible for one, you will never see it.

Bottom line - if offered a job here. RUN!
Xerox - Apple Campaign
Customer Care Assistant (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCDecember 2, 2014
Pros: healthcare, raise in pay, dual-skilled advisor
Cons: shift bids, irate customers, customers who are not skilled
My main position is taking calls from Apple customers to troubleshoot phones and computers. I've learned a lot basic troubleshooting steps to help resolve customer calls. The management at the site was great. The Supervisors and Quality Assurance did their very best to assist me further on how to handle customer calls and help resolve customer issues. One of the hardest parts of my job was dealing with customers who were irate and not familiar with their phones and computers. But the hardest part of the job is the shift bid every few months. Dealing with irate customers is not too hard to deal with because I managed to build rapport and assure that I'll work with the customer to help resolve their issue.
Hectic workplace with unbalanced schedule
coverage determinations/appeals rep (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 15, 2014
Pros: good training programs provided the skills needed for this job, good teachers, good benefits
Cons: inefficient in managing manpower, time, workloads and resources effectively, high turn over, 7-day work weeks considered "mandatory" overtime
Came in 15min early most days to boot up all the computer programs I would need.

Training programs and teachers were excellent. They provided everything needed for the job.

Abundance and variety of co-workers. Majority of which are very polite and helpful.

Hardest part was keeping up with the workflow. You need to be able to triple-task. Management would let the work load pile up during the week and require weekends to be "mandatory".

Helps develope great customer service and people skills. As well as teaches you how to multi-task. You learn a great deal of pharmaceutical terminology and appropriate legal conduct.
Never Again
Customer Account Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, VAOctober 31, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: management, corporate directive, and so much more
Site and Corporate had two different directives (right hand vs. left hand). So much was wrong with this picture that I will refrain from writing more because I think I've said enough. Nothing redeeming.
Very diverse opportunities at various locations
Production Operator/Shift Leader (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAOctober 25, 2014
Pros: many different opportunities, diversity of locations and types of businesses
Cons: poor salary structure and not many opportunities for advancement
My workdays varied from location to location. Much of what they did was contracted facilities management, each location being very different, yet providing many of the same type of print services. Since they were a new, growing business, many of the supervisors had very little training or ability to lead people and motivate employees. The most difficult part of the job was when going from one location to a new location, there were different requirements and expectations. I did learn much about the business and also interaction with many different types of people and workplaces, ranging from technology to legal to corporate. I also worked at the main reproduction center, which operated as a small print shop which was a support facility as well as a production facility for jobs brought in to us from various sales people with many types for clients.
Client Accoun Manager
Client Account Manager (Former Employee), Brookfiled, WIOctober 21, 2014
Pros: strong management with continuous opportunity to learn
Cons: no cons.
Responsible for hiring, training, and management of 16-person account team. Other tasks included managing the Profit and Loss Statement and increasing revenue growth at the United Wisconsin Services/Blue Cross Blue Shield account. Attended new customer sales opportunities with Senior Sales Executives as a consultant, providing information and leveraging our strengths through process improvements.
Enjoyable to work at home, but will not reccomend to anyone
Project Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 12, 2014
The company was fairly interesting in structure. However it is very unorganized considering there's such a high level of professionalism that is required to go into the job.

Management needs to stop outsourcing the internal product, it will not end up well.
Great people
Level-1/Production Control Specialist (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: no raises in seven years
Xerox had a dedicated hardworking group of people
that gave 110%
family like workplace
Mail Lead/Lead Shipping & Receiving Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: my boss and team members were like family
Cons: i got laid off due to cutbacks
I enjoyed everything about working for Xerox, the account, the people, my boss my team.
Great Company to work for
Recruiter Administartor/Recruiter (Current Employee), HoustonAugust 4, 2014
Great Company to work for I've been with the company for eleven years and I enjoyed every day of it.
It's a good company
Senior CSR/Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 22, 2014
Pros: alot of opportunities for advancement
Cons: revolving door
Advancement is prevalent but the revolving door is a little ridiculous.
You can literaly be terminated for something insignificant and be hired in another dept immediately.
Great working environment
Infrastructure Management Specialist (Former Employee), Webster, NYJuly 21, 2014
Pros: very good benefits
Working at Xerox Business Services was a very good experience and I would do it all over again if I had to.
The co-workers were great team players for the most part
I was also lucky enough that I had very good managers over the years
Excellent Place to work in
Global Transformation and ASPAC Group Director (Current Employee), Singapore, S00July 18, 2014
Pros: career progression
Cons: location
Brilliant company to work for.
• Support Xerox executives by driving key Global and ASPAC IT strategic initiatives, Service desk, Site Services, Data Centre, IT Infrastructure & COE establishing footprint across 15 countries in ASPAC
• Solely responsible for all IT financial, IT Governance ITIL, compliant to SOX/FDA, productivity and risk / return analysis, IT footprint expansion

1 2 3 4