- Information Systems Professional (ISP) designation desirable - have ability to apply Information Technology by analyzing business requirements and priorities, and formulating comprehensive plans for solutions
- Have broad knowledge of IS best practices and enabling technologies with extensive experience in the application of information technology principles and techniques, IS architecture and planning methodologies
- Be a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills - have business acumen, and be comfortable meeting and working with senior management
- Be a team player, working with the Enterprise Architecture team, Business Architects, business clients, and our counterparts within Information Systems
- Have a strong background in telecommunications and telecommunication frameworks particularly the TMForum Frameworx (TAM) - have experience as an Enterprise or Application Architect / Planner and an understanding of TOGAF - BSS experience is an asset
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for providing leadership in developing and communicating IS application strategies and principles. These may include: acquisition strategies, retirement strategies, development strategies, integration strategies, and implementation and support strategies.
- Works closely with client areas as well as the applications development, technical, and operational areas to bring together and develop business application plans, designs, and transition plans to deliver future business functionality.
- Advises IS and associated client areas, and keeps them informed of application strategies by developing and communicating short and long term application plans.
- Evaluate the impacts of changing business drivers on the Application Architecture, and advises IS and associated client areas on focus areas for new application, data, and technology requirements.
- Responsible for managing a repository of information including enterprise standards, architecture and methodology.
- Provides leadership in development of reusable software-based services and other initiatives to develop IS solutions. Facilitates smooth handoff to implementation areas as appropriate.
- Maintains industry knowledge and awareness and applies best practices when developing IS application strategies.
- Ensure tactical alignment to architecture strategies.
Mannauwar H Najmi
Indeed - 24 months ago