XTL Transport Inc., a well established leader in the transportation industry is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our team in our Toronto office.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is customer focused and strives to ensure customer commitments are delivered. If you enjoy a stable working environment and have the ability to find creative solutions, develop relationships and achieve targets, XTL Transport is the right place for you.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and maintain client relationships;
- Pro-actively promote the placement of orders;
- Translate opportunities into business growth;
- Optimize daily freight demands, productivity and logistics;
- Ensure orders, invoices and billing are accurate;
- Monitor service and equipment commitments;
- Prevent service failures;
- Measurement & analysis of action plans and proposed solutions;
- Preparation of reports required for clients and/or sales;
- Modify and update client account data;
Key competencies for this position include:
- Ability to exercise discretion when dealing with emails, client files, other sensitive information or matters of confidentiality;
- Ability to anticipate/look ahead and prepare;
- Strong team player with the ability to create lasting client relationships;
- Ability to take initiative to identify and recommend improvements;
- Ability to be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities;
- Flexible, highly organized and focused;
- Knowledge of the transport industry (an asset).
- Must be bilingual in both English and French (verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with high degree of diplomacy, discretion, and judgment;
- Must have exceptional communication skills and good negotiation skills;
- Must have 1-2 years of previous experience working in transportation/logistics environment;
- Post secondary degree in Logistics or a related discipline;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft application, (AS/400 and Lotus Notes);
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with little supervision, to juggle multiple projects, some with conflicting deadlines and give close attention to detail;
- Willing to work holidays (rotational);
XTL Transport Inc. offers a competitive benefits & salary package.
XTL Transport Inc. is a equal opportunity employer and promotes a safe and drug-free work environment.
Indeed - 9 months ago
XTL is committed to providing customers with a progressive transportation solution that adds value to their core competencies. Our customers...