X Tronics is a progressive and growing Canadian Manufacturer's Representative, serving the Industrial Automation, Aerospace and Transportation markets. We represent world-class organizations including Honeywell, Pepperl+Fuch, Emerson, and EnerSys Power.
We are looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant (leading to Full-Time) to join our growing organization. The selected candidate will be an energetic, highly driven individual with excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills. The role of Administrative Assistant has a diverse set of responsibilities supporting the internal functions within X Tronics. These responsibilities include Reception, Office Administration, Data Entry, Database Management and Accounting Support including A/P & A/R. This position will report directly to the Channel Sales Manager.
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Simply Accounting is considered a strong asset
- Experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, Siebel or Constant Contact is an asset.
- Previous office and customer service experience is preferred
- Must have a solid understanding of business and accounting principles
- Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable experience is a definite asset
- Excellent verbal and communication skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own a vehicle
- General office/ reception duties (greet guests, answer main phone line, filing, mail, couriers, etc.)
- Accurate sales data entry and database management using Salesforce.com, Siebel and Constant Contact
- Manage important sales information on behalf of our sales team
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable (invoice/cheque entry, following up with overdue accounts, etc.).
- Assist with Accounts Payable
- Provide administrative support to management and Canadian sales team (expense reports, commission statements and breakdowns, etc.)
- Assist with marketing activities when needed (press releases, e-newsletters and other promotional activities)
- Provide support to the Channel Sales Manager as required.
This entry-level position offers the right individual a competitive hourly wage and a great working environment. The selected individual will also have the opportunity for growth within the organization. A minimum of 16 hours/wk is required.
If you are interested in this challenging and exciting opportunity please e-mail your resume along with a cover letter to Ms. Katherine Di Cocco.
Only those considered for the job will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 11 months ago
X Tronics is a progressive and growing Canadian Manufacturer's Representative, serving the Industrial Automation, Aerospace and...