EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, WYSE METER SOLUTIONS INC.
Interested candidates should reply with a resume and cover letter. Only select candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Midtown-based energy management services firm seeks an Executive Assistant with a minimum 7+ years experience to support a team of 6 professionals.
- Deliver high-level administrative services in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Review client contracts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Organize meetings and conference calls, travel arrangements and itineraries, prepare materials for presentations and manage calendars through Outlook.
- Create, update and revise documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Create and process expense reports, create and maintain records management system, prepare meeting materials, record meeting minutes and conduct research.
- Handle client requests and other duties as assigned.
- Salary $60K-$65K. Excellent benefits package. Bonus eligible.
- Hours 8:30am-5:00pm
- Must be highly organized, mature minded and have the ability to use good judgement.
- Minimum college or university education with courses related to Executive Administration.
- Must have expert knowledge of contract legal documentation and extensive experience in contract review.
- Must have expert knowledge of records management systems and experience handling volumes of records.
- Must be skilled in MS Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook and scheduling.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and accounting software is an asset.
- Must have experience in client communication to resolve issues and to deliver on company commitment to service excellence.
- Experience working with developers and in the real estate industry is an asset.
Indeed - 20 months ago