Wyndham Vacation Ownership
1,296 reviews

Wyndham Vacation Ownership Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hard working but steady hours.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 28, 2012
I liked working there because I liked the work. You know what is expected of you and you can keep busy no problem. I like that I had steady hours. The staff was nice. Hardest part would have been when there were more rooms than staff at times. Yet I still stayed and finished my work and if needed worked extra to make sure everything got done.
Production and fun
chambermaid (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 19, 2012
It is nice to come to work and see how you are appreciated for the hard work you did. The staff is fun to work with .
it was a franchise property, so not directly related to Wyndham
Director of Finance/ Financial Controller (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 20, 2012
Worked at Ramada Hotel Dubai. Learnt skills of managing people, team management skills. Lovely place to work
excited and more fune
Restaurant Cashier& Assistant to General Cashier (Former Employee), Doha, DAWJune 16, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: long housrs
everything was fine i learned a lot of thing in this company work ethics how to respect each individual the hardest things when the time of submission of report time always my enemy because i always see to it reports was okey and done according request and needs.
More fun during company sports day
INCOME AUDIT ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Doha, DAWJune 12, 2012
Pros: refreshment free
Cons: long hours
Very much enjoyed working in ramada plaza hotel for more than 5 year working here i learned a lot to may co worker with different culture, style and working attitude, The management support every individual for there contribution The hardest part of may work when pressure with my report it take time for me because i see to it that my report was perfect – more... and every details was done correct. – less
great place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONApril 14, 2012
Very Busy

Management is great

Employees are fun to work with
Excellent Training
In House Marketing Supervisor (Former Employee), Nashville TNJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great training and benefits!
Cons: high stress
This company gives you all the tools you need to develop and master your craft. The employment benefits are amazing! I loved working at this location.
Fun place to work, just need to get past management to move up
Contact Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Las VegasJuly 22, 2014
I had tried over the past two years to move up to the next level or even to another department and was stonewalled by the management team in one way or another. This is a great place to work and the employees are great, it is just a matter of getting past the management team.
Fairfield Resorts is part of Wyndham Vacatioin Ownership
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Destin, FLJuly 17, 2014
Learned about time shares
Enjoyed the diversity of co-workers
Good company
Sales (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 16, 2014
now that Fairfield part of Wyndham it must be better since it's a large organization.
Fairfield was a good ol boy network at that time.
I never worked for Wyndham.
working for me over all
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Farmville, VAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: coworkers, being able to work and support myself and my family
Cons: no benefits
In the jobs i have worked i enjoyed all of them the work, my coworkers, and my employers. Every job i have worked has its up and downs, it just takes a positive attitude to get through the downs and living your personal life "at the door" when you get there. I have learned over all how to keep a positive out look on thing, to work hard for what i want – more... to active, and to be dependable for myself and management. – less
A very exciting place to work
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 16, 2014
Pros: providing great service to our guests
Cons: there are none
I truly loved working in a management position for a hotel. I love to teach so being a manager afforded me that opportunity with our new employees. Additionally, I was able to meet many wonderful and amazing guests.
Excellent Management Team
In-House Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJuly 16, 2014
Pros: resort spa gift certificates
Cons: soliciting timeshare presentations to people on vacation
Management provides excellent resources and support for making your job successful.
Wyndham
CUSTOMER SERVICE MEMBER/SALES DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLJuly 15, 2014
Great place to work, excellent benefits. Believes in a work-life balance.
good job
Maintenance Man (Former Employee), Adairsville, GAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: good place to work.
Cons: don't work there anymore
liked working for this company. got to meet lots of people and it helped me to learn my way around the city of atl.
fun and rewarding work
Maintenance Person/Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Williston, NDJuly 11, 2014
Pros: met alot of interesting people
cleaning the pool and testing for correct chemical balance is very interesting. I learned how to be proactive in the workplace and work with other people.
my co-workers were helpful in training and keeping me motivated.
Fantastic company
Main Receptionist (Former Employee), Eastbourne, ENGJuly 11, 2014
Pros: lunches provided
Cons: sellimg of business
Excellent company, I gained some fantastic experience here. So sad the Manager had to sell
Great Learning Experience.
General Manager (Current Employee), Alton, ILJuly 9, 2014
Pros: staff; management; knowledge and immediate help from everyone involved.
Cons: nothing
It was a very busy atmosphere, but it is what I live for. If I am not constantly busy doing something, I am lost. I have learned a lot from this company. I have learned how to treat each employee differently, how to take into consideration other peoples concerns and views on certain situations, and allowing them to make decisions, good or bad, and helping – more... guide them in the right direction. I have come a very long way with customer service skills and handling any situation the best way possible. The hardest part of my job is being "the bad guy". It is tough work, but I do believe I have gotten a lot better at standing my ground and taking leadership to another level, without making the employees feel like I'm drilling them. The most enjoyable part of my job would be the fact that I love what I do, so I don't feel like I am working. It's incredible being back in the hospitality field and enjoying it just as much as I did before venturing out and trying new things. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in this world, as it has taught me to be a better person in general . I look forward to continuing on my journey, wherever that may lead me. – less
Great food
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Anderson, MOJuly 9, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no job advancement
Mainly high school employees. The owner was never around to help fix problems. Employees were not able to get problems fixed in an efficient time for customers. Fun place to work and great food.
Wyndham
Concierge and Community Marketing Agent (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 8, 2014
• Facilitated $100k in sales by improving marketing pitches and closing deals
• Greet and build rapport with potential clients to increase probability of booking and showing for Wyndham presentation
• Able to establish a team-spirited work environment through positive and proactive leadership style
• Information resource, coordinator of reservations – more... for restaurants, events planning, providing exceptional guest services for The Headquarters at Seaport District – less

About Wyndham Vacation Ownership

Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation – Read more

Wyndham Vacation Ownership Photos