Wyndham Vacation Ownership

Wyndham Vacation Ownership Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
CNA
CNA (Former Employee), Reading, MAAugust 28, 2012
As a CNA making sure all the activities for daily living are met for all my clients.
Hard working but steady hours.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 28, 2012
I liked working there because I liked the work. You know what is expected of you and you can keep busy no problem. I like that I had steady hours. The staff was nice. Hardest part would have been when there were more rooms than staff at times. Yet I still stayed and finished my work and if needed worked extra to make sure everything got done.
Production and fun
chambermaid (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 19, 2012
It is nice to come to work and see how you are appreciated for the hard work you did. The staff is fun to work with .
it was a franchise property, so not directly related to Wyndham
Director of Finance/ Financial Controller (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 20, 2012
Worked at Ramada Hotel Dubai. Learnt skills of managing people, team management skills. Lovely place to work
excited and more fune
Restaurant Cashier& Assistant to General Cashier (Former Employee), Doha, DAWJune 16, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: long housrs
everything was fine i learned a lot of thing in this company work ethics how to respect each individual the hardest things when the time of submission of report time always my enemy because i always see to it reports was okey and done according request and needs.
More fun during company sports day
INCOME AUDIT ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Doha, DAWJune 12, 2012
Pros: refreshment free
Cons: long hours
Very much enjoyed working in ramada plaza hotel for more than 5 year working here i learned a lot to may co worker with different culture, style and working attitude, The management support every individual for there contribution The hardest part of may work when pressure with my report it take time for me because i see to it that my report was perfect – more... and every details was done correct. – less
great place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONApril 14, 2012
Very Busy

Management is great

Employees are fun to work with
My Days at the Wyndham Hotel
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: alot of hours
Cons: short breaks
I learned how to change bed linens and collect soiled linens for cleaning, escort guest to their assigned rooms, disinfect and mop bathrooms to keep them sanitary and clean.
I enjoyed working with the public and meeting different types of people
Front Desk Clerk/ Night Audit (Former Employee), Jasper, ALJuly 26, 2014
Pros: working and meeting different types of people and working with the public
Cons: my manage (gloria-------)
I would come in and sign on to the computer first thing. Then count the drawer down to make sure it was correct and ask whomever I was coming in after if there was anything I needed to know or of any special guest coming in. Then the housekeeper would bring me there sheets and I would check the rooms in the system as clean or out of order.Then guest – more... would start arriving and I would check them in.
My manager was not a very nice person. She liked to gossip and talk about other employees and I did not like that.
There wasn't really anything hard about my job. I actually loved it I just did get along with my manager.
The best part about working there was meeting all the different people and helping guest out when they needed it. – less
Trying too hard
Front Desk Clerk / Housekeeping (Former Employee), Windsor, WIJuly 24, 2014
Pros: couldn't find any
Cons: management
The management needs to focus more on their quest the on their phones and cute little employees.
fun workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Middletown, NYJuly 24, 2014
very fun to work here. all employees get along well. the management is very helpful and fun.
good benefits and work place
Room Attendant (Former Employee), Candler, NCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: benefits
clean guest rooms assist other room attendants and staff,to work well with others staff and mangement, was new to this area so hardest, best part learning to work with different cultures
Very busy small family owned business
Front desk - Shuttle driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 23, 2014
I have worked at this job several times since high school. What more can I say?
Great Work Environment
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJuly 23, 2014
Always had different situations where I needed to go above and beyond to help a patient which I did not mind.
Productive,Moving
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2014
meeting different people throw out the day.smiling and greeting
Excellent Training
In House Marketing Supervisor (Former Employee), Nashville TNJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great training and benefits!
Cons: high stress
This company gives you all the tools you need to develop and master your craft. The employment benefits are amazing! I loved working at this location.
Fun place to work, just need to get past management to move up
Contact Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Las VegasJuly 22, 2014
I had tried over the past two years to move up to the next level or even to another department and was stonewalled by the management team in one way or another. This is a great place to work and the employees are great, it is just a matter of getting past the management team.
Fairfield Resorts is part of Wyndham Vacatioin Ownership
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Destin, FLJuly 17, 2014
Learned about time shares
Enjoyed the diversity of co-workers
this company is very fair with its staff
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Indio, CAJuly 16, 2014
This company is focused on both abiding by compliances and taking care of their owners.
Friendly Housekeeping Management
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Junction City, KSJuly 16, 2014
Typical day included stocking housekeeping cart with supplies and receiving check out or refresh rooms list. Depending on if the room was a check out or not, cleaning ranged. Typically it was stocking the room with essentials, changing sheets and making the bed, vacuuming and dusting. At the end of the day we would wash and fold any towels or linen. – more... I learned how to manage my time. Management was easy to get along with and was very understanding. Co-workers were mostly of a different race, but they were very friendly. The job was not hard at all. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that somebody was getting a clean room thanks to you. – less

About Wyndham Vacation Ownership

Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A topĀ supplier and marketerĀ of timeshare vacation – Read more

Wyndham Vacation Ownership Photos