Wyndham Resorts

Wyndham Resorts Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not a lot of room for advancement
Front Line Sales Representative (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCMay 18, 2015
Company does not offer good benefits and opportunity for advancement. There was not a lot of team support from management and did not provide growth with company.
This job stinks
Houseman (Current Employee), Flagstaff, AZMarch 23, 2015
This is one of the worst jobs Ive ever had possibly the worst. trying my hardest to find another job
management stinks
learned how to do the job but no new skills
co-works are ok but un trust worthy ive had things stolen
Fun and Productive work environment
Appointment Setter (Former Employee), Factoria, WAJanuary 23, 2015
build doors or brattices, apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coatings and operate woodworking equipment/machinery
very upbeat
Housekeeping / houseman (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: lunchons
Cons: healthcare and pay raise
rough understocked lien
having no laundry
having to do a job that was not in my requirement
i learned to be very patient
the hardest part of the job was not being able to finish on time because there was no laundry or we didn't have the right supply's for the room or the job that i had to perform
my co workers were friendly and hard working
management was quick to help
and the most enjoyable part is to help others to make there stay enjoyable and to keep a smile on there face and going out my way to make there stay the best that i can..
Culture of growth and advancement
Hotel Marketing Representative (Current Employee), San AntonioJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: floating schedule in open, professional atmosphere
Cons: weekends are never considered off days
The management creates a culture of feedback and growth that is encouraging and exciting to work around. I feel influenced to apply skills and create a teamwork environment.
I work best in an environment of growth and I love coaching others to develop their skills.
Even though my position is considered an entry level position there is a lot of potential for advancement.
nice company
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 6, 2015
wyndham was a nice company to work for but i feel more comfortable in my field .
I have a mentally ill son
Supervisor (Former Employee), FloridaOctober 30, 2014
I used to love this company.
I worked for them 3 years.
I have a severely mentally ill son at home
And due to the fact he was a harm to himself...sometimes was late...and had to call out ahead of time. I was written up for each of these times even though I had paperwork proving the emergency....I was terminated.all health benefits and programs my son was in...stripped from him. Long story....but thank you Wyndham for the return in understanding and compassion. My life is completely turned upside down.
Btw....I am in a non traditional marriage....hmm....makes you wonder.
Beautiful Resort!!
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLOctober 8, 2014
Answer any questions related to room rates and dinner reservations. Be of assistance to the guest over the phone with any questions or concerns they may have in regards to their vacation.
Fun place to work, activities, great people to work with
Data Entry and Concierge (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at work as data entry was challenging. Meeting end of week, end of month corporate reports and payroll. I learned a lot of computer technology and the managers were very precise and fair. I miss my coworkers, so many different personalities and we all got along as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was spiffs and the challenge. The most enjoyable was the people I worked with and came into contact with.
Timeshares
Contracts Agent (Former Employee), Sedona, AZJuly 18, 2014
A regular day was non-stop from start to finish. Overtime, reports, training, clients, phone calls, office procedures, sales, and customer service. It was a great job if you love the fast pace, which I do!
good job with sufficiant income
Lead Resort Supervisor (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 2, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours into the night with payroll problems
Overall good job, limited benefits, with long hours. Had a lot of payroll problems when it came to overtime and bonuses.
wyndham
Marketing Administrative Supervisor (Former Employee), las vegas,nvFebruary 26, 2014
I started as a housekeeping lead in this company . I then moved into maintenance . Then finally i moved into the marketing department . I had so much fun working at this place it is fuilled with hard working people and great managers .
Was a fun place to work.
Assistant Recreation Manager (Former Employee), Kingsgate Resorts in Williamsburg, VAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: lower management was great to work with.
Cons: when the general manager got cought with their hand in the cookie jar, all the blame ran down hill to justafiy their screwup.
I had a great time working there until I was accused of doing something that I did not do due to computer error.
Productive work place
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), New JerseyFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: work experience
Cons: travel
A lot of commuting back an forth from the city an work, but the pay is worth it. The experience is amazing because it challenges your mind.
who does not enjoy a great vacation
Vacation Counselor & Waitlist Counselor (Former Employee), Redmond WashingtonJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: exquisite christmas parties, great health care benefits
Cons: i moved out of state so i had to leave the job
Inbound Call Center - A Wonderful Place to Work, Management is great I mean great, understanding, compassionate, the hardest part of this job is telling an owner that a vacation unit is booked,
Wyndham a great place to work
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 1, 2013
Pros: great benifits
sales and marketing is a good fit for anyone i loved working there and for them
nice country setting
Head of house keeping (Former Employee), McCall, IDAugust 30, 2013
Pros: was an easely preformed job for myself was very good at details
Cons: housekeepers would not listen to direction
I worked as head house keeper. I would do overall take of a unit and pull out any used items in the condo room. After house keepers would clean i would reenter the unit to make sure that everything was cleaned and put back in the same place all units were made up of all the same housing needs
It wa ok
Time Share Sales (Former Employee), Branson, MOAugust 19, 2013
Pros: commission
Cons: alot of down time
This was a time share sales position. It is definitely not for everyone. There was alot of arrogance on the floor among the management. You gave tours of the resort in hopes that you could sell them on buying vacation ownership. Co workers on my team were great. Hardest part of the job was the sales pressure they expected you to put on people as well as the urgency to get them to buy. There was alot of just sitting around and waiting your turn for a tour. Not a whole lot of this job was enjoyable.
very detail oriented team work environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee), LongBeach, WAAugust 11, 2013
Working at Wyndham Resorts I learned to be very quick yet efficient at my work, I learned how to be an awesome team member, Always put the guest first even if they just wanted to "talk" awhile.
fun place to work co workers were very helpful and friendly
Administrative Supervisor (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNJune 14, 2013
This was one of the best companies I have ever worked for and
would love to work their again. I was laid off due to their marketing division moving to Nashville. And I did not want to move.