Wyndham Resorts Employee Reviews

A good job
Scheduling Representative (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CA9 June 2017
I worked here and really liked the company. I hated the fact that they closed my site area down. Overall it was great. I would have stayed but couldn't travel far out.
Benefits
Cons
Closed site
Ambiente divertido
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ2 June 2017
Ambiente divertido y con amor a los guess y empleados del hotel somos y fuimos una familia unida trabajando en grupo todo sale perfecto.
Frontline Sales Representative
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC31 May 2017
Great place to work! Wyndham has a great product and the customers who travel see the value in timeshare and they bought into the program! Great! Place to work enjoyed working there.
Pros
Great places to work!
Cons
None!
easy going with a laid back atmosphere
Hotel Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI26 May 2017
typical day starts with being promptly on time doing 1.5 hours of work which involves folding towels making reservations then watching tv for the next 6.5 hours while waiting for people to check into there rooms
great people to work for
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN18 May 2017
love going to work, thought i was leaving to better myself, but regret i ever left this company my resort manger was/is great and i would go back to work for them any time
Pros
fun times with A-Team
Cons
need more space for maintenance
good place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Vieques Municipio, PR7 May 2017
friendly people and some of the supervisor others arent tht friendly but you just stick to your job and you will be ok alots of drama if you are the kind of person dont like to avoid it
long hours, unorganized, bad customer service
In House Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  National Harbor28 February 2017
The department that I worked was very unorganized, it was a new department. It would have been an excellent job if management and sales goals would have been structured differently. I loved the atmosphere, the other employees were very nice and the hotel was beautiful. A very nice, environmental place to work. Would have been a great job if the sales representatives (the most important part of an organization) were treated better,
Pros
Beautiful job location great job if you like being around people and sales
Cons
Turnover there was very high. Employees were unhappy.
Great company
Vacation Ownership Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA19 January 2017
Management is the best
Income potential high
Working in a commission only job you need to save for the slower periods and always keep a positive mindset
not a productive place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Nevada9 December 2016
This company is riddled with questionable practices from the corporate level. The Timeshare practices and approach leave guests feeling terrible while trying to enjoy a vacation.
Pros
health care
Cons
ethics
Review
Inhouse Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV16 November 2016
Very professional. Great commission and hourly. Timeshare runs smooth and effectively.Always provide training on how to make more sales. Very friendly comfortable atmosphere.Room for advancement.
Pros
Yes always.
Cons
Inside these resorts come with pools jacuzzis and movie theaters as well
Community marketing agent (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MD9 November 2016
The Wyndham resorts is a billion-dollar organization which has been around for multiple years that provides people with timeshare all around the World their timeshare star from anywhere around $3,000 on up
the wyndham resorts in las vegas
Front Line Sales Agent ( Licensed ) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV15 October 2016
its was one of the nicest resorts in las vegas,
very professional timeshare training. I really enjoyed working for wyndham. Training will last you a lifetime
Pros
a great place to learn the industry of timeshare, very professional
Cons
i have none, i only wanted to enhance my resume and take my profession international.
it was great.
Timeshares sales representative (Former Employee) –  Pocono Summit, PA8 July 2016
This job was fun while it lasted, they did not pay enough but I stayed because it was a stable job. This was alright, they had some benefits but not enough for my child. Now I am looking for better opportunities.
interactive
Customer Service to all our guests (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL29 May 2016
Helping Guest with directions, accommodations,suggestions, planning their vacations better, selling tickets, offering tours, and making sure they feel like home.
Productive, fun, efficient and dependable.
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN16 April 2016
I work with a great team. Management has an open door policy if the associates need anything or have any concerns. A typical day at work is mainly checking in guests and making sure they have everything they need. The most enjoyable thing about the position is helping and communicating with the guest. I have definitely learned to be very fast, efficient and organized. The hardest part of the job is when I am unable to help a guest.
Balacing work and family life
Asst. Executive Housekeeping &Laundry Services (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL12 April 2016
Most positions will require long hours and weekends away from the family on a frequent basis. Management has high expectations for your serviceability to the public. The difficulty of the position is the changes in ownership of the company may bring about changes in assignments and personnel. Primarily means a reduction in staff.
Pros
All employees have a great attitude.
Cons
The industry does not pay as well as other professions.
wonderful people fun place to work
Customer Service/Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV26 January 2016
A wonderful place to work with great people.and you also meet wonderful people from all over the globe.I love going to work .They are very warm and welcome ing.
Pros
great
Cons
You may not have your lunch
The systems are a bit outdated
Account Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV15 January 2016
Needs some system modernization, the way to do the accounting is much updated. Much time is lost in paperwork which otherwise it could be done easier and more promptly with the software being used by more updated companies
Productive and fun place to work.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TN30 December 2015
Enjoyable part of my job here was everything. I really enjoyed my job there. Great team players. Management was awsome as well.
Pros
Guest interaction
Cons
Not allowed room stays
Responsible for booking tours which created time share sales.
Community Marketing Agent/In House Marketing Guide (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CA11 September 2015
Worked in 2 departments Community Marketing Agent/In House
Marketing Guide. Received numerous awards for 1st place
Marketing Agent. The tours that I booked brought in over 1 million
in timeshare sales with both new and old owners. Worked at various celebrity, community and non-profit affairs.
Pros
Worked with an incredible hard working staff that formed our team.
Cons
Company benefits and also many fantastic spiffs for high achievers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.