Wyndham Resorts Employee Reviews

great people to work for
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN18 May 2017
love going to work, thought i was leaving to better myself, but regret i ever left this company my resort manger was/is great and i would go back to work for them any time
Pros
fun times with A-Team
Cons
need more space for maintenance
good place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Vieques Municipio, PR7 May 2017
friendly people and some of the supervisor others arent tht friendly but you just stick to your job and you will be ok alots of drama if you are the kind of person dont like to avoid it
Great company
Vacation Ownership Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA19 January 2017
Management is the best
Income potential high
Working in a commission only job you need to save for the slower periods and always keep a positive mindset
not a productive place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Nevada9 December 2016
This company is riddled with questionable practices from the corporate level. The Timeshare practices and approach leave guests feeling terrible while trying to enjoy a vacation.
Pros
health care
Cons
ethics
Review
Inhouse Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV16 November 2016
Very professional. Great commission and hourly. Timeshare runs smooth and effectively.Always provide training on how to make more sales. Very friendly comfortable atmosphere.Room for advancement.
Pros
Yes always.
Cons
Inside these resorts come with pools jacuzzis and movie theaters as well
Community marketing agent (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MD9 November 2016
The Wyndham resorts is a billion-dollar organization which has been around for multiple years that provides people with timeshare all around the World their timeshare star from anywhere around $3,000 on up
the wyndham resorts in las vegas
Front Line Sales Agent ( Licensed ) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV15 October 2016
its was one of the nicest resorts in las vegas,
very professional timeshare training. I really enjoyed working for wyndham. Training will last you a lifetime
Pros
a great place to learn the industry of timeshare, very professional
Cons
i have none, i only wanted to enhance my resume and take my profession international.
it was great.
Timeshares sales representative (Former Employee) –  Pocono Summit, PA8 July 2016
This job was fun while it lasted, they did not pay enough but I stayed because it was a stable job. This was alright, they had some benefits but not enough for my child. Now I am looking for better opportunities.
interactive
Customer Service to all our guests (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL29 May 2016
Helping Guest with directions, accommodations,suggestions, planning their vacations better, selling tickets, offering tours, and making sure they feel like home.
Productive, fun, efficient and dependable.
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN16 April 2016
I work with a great team. Management has an open door policy if the associates need anything or have any concerns. A typical day at work is mainly checking in guests and making sure they have everything they need. The most enjoyable thing about the position is helping and communicating with the guest. I have definitely learned to be very fast, efficient and organized. The hardest part of the job is when I am unable to help a guest.
Balacing work and family life
Asst. Executive Housekeeping &Laundry Services (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL12 April 2016
Most positions will require long hours and weekends away from the family on a frequent basis. Management has high expectations for your serviceability to the public. The difficulty of the position is the changes in ownership of the company may bring about changes in assignments and personnel. Primarily means a reduction in staff.
Pros
All employees have a great attitude.
Cons
The industry does not pay as well as other professions.
wonderful people fun place to work
Customer Service/Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV26 January 2016
A wonderful place to work with great people.and you also meet wonderful people from all over the globe.I love going to work .They are very warm and welcome ing.
Pros
great
Cons
You may not have your lunch
The systems are a bit outdated
Account Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV15 January 2016
Needs some system modernization, the way to do the accounting is much updated. Much time is lost in paperwork which otherwise it could be done easier and more promptly with the software being used by more updated companies
Productive and fun place to work.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TN30 December 2015
Enjoyable part of my job here was everything. I really enjoyed my job there. Great team players. Management was awsome as well.
Pros
Guest interaction
Cons
Not allowed room stays
Responsible for booking tours which created time share sales.
Community Marketing Agent/In House Marketing Guide (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CA11 September 2015
Worked in 2 departments Community Marketing Agent/In House
Marketing Guide. Received numerous awards for 1st place
Marketing Agent. The tours that I booked brought in over 1 million
in timeshare sales with both new and old owners. Worked at various celebrity, community and non-profit affairs.
Pros
Worked with an incredible hard working staff that formed our team.
Cons
Company benefits and also many fantastic spiffs for high achievers.
Wyndham
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville2 September 2015
Long days with lots of down time, l learned to effectively use my communication skills, management was always very stressed and very inconsistent. Co-workers were all good people easy to work with, hardest part of job was inconsistent work schedule, best part of the job was a happy client
Pros
Potential for large compensation
Cons
Overall un-ethical sales practices
Fast paced, good people, good money
In-house Marketing/Concierge (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CA28 August 2015
Great place to work. I loved the concierge part of my job and marketing guests who bu timeshare to enjoy future vacations with family was rewarding to me. I loved my guests' and they loved me.
Pros
discounts on vacations
Cons
inconsistent schedule
Fast pace and fun work environment
Customer Service admin (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV5 July 2015
Very interactive and busy company but always has it focus on the individual employees. Many different departments but all work together to provide an excellent stay experience for all guests that stay at the resorts and those who view the property.
Not Great
Tour Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miramar Beach, FL24 June 2015
I did not enjoy the job, working for this company or working with some of the people at this place of employment. I do not recommend it.
This job stinks
Houseman (Current Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZ23 March 2015
This is one of the worst jobs Ive ever had possibly the worst. trying my hardest to find another job
management stinks
learned how to do the job but no new skills
co-works are ok but un trust worthy ive had things stolen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.