Wyndham Resorts Employee Reviews

Very challenging but a rewarding career can be developed
F&B Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL9 August 2017
Is a very competitive environment and you will easily find coworkers willing to put you down. Management will take sides and be totally blind, so you have to be able to sell yourself adequately if you want to keep your job.
Pros
If you know the right people you might do well
Cons
working environment is very cut-throat
Awesome work environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Destin, FL5 August 2017
This company is in a beautiful environment that's awesome and a wonderful team environment I would love to work again. I had a very positive ecperience
Great Winery while it was open a few years ago
Direct Sales Representative (Street Marketer) (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA3 August 2017
It was the winery everyone enjoyed stopping at and coming back each season to try the new wines and hear my stories. It was only as ambitious as I made it though and management basically went into retirement after I left.
Pros
Great freedom to succeed
Cons
Management didn't have the drive to succeed further
My Boss Was The Best Boss On Earth!
Concierge of Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VA31 July 2017
Coming To Work Was A Bonus! Looking Forward To Doing My Job Was Like Being On Vacation! Meeting And Greeting New People Is What I Do Best! The Hardest Part Of This Job Was Leaving!
Front Desk
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Breckenridge, CO31 July 2017
The Wyndam I worked for lacked good management. It was a revolving door of managers, and everyone of them had their own agenda. Top management had little professional experience.
Pros
Great Benefits, Pto, hotel discounts
Cons
poor wages
Ok
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Angels Camp, CA24 July 2017
Ok place to work for! It is hard work! They used to have lots of bonuses but I hear they quit doing that. Don't know how the pay is any more for housekeepers they used to get peace rate. I hear now it's hourly.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL13 July 2017
This company has an amazing culture in office and expands to employee's that work from home as well. Activities, incentives and feedback that helps you to be more productive and helpful towards customers.
Pros
free lunches, dance off with in departments
Cons
cant think of any
I would like to say it was a good environment to work around. Also the workers were very polite with me and also they great people to be around.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA12 July 2017
But what most I liked about that job is that if I needed help on something or also I know I needed something worked on they were there to help without judging me. So that's why I like that job. They ain't there to turn you down they are there to help you build.
Wyndham Resorts
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL14 June 2017
Great working there pay was good for the year in which I was working there just wanted them to offer a 401k and at the time they
didn't have one and was able to have lasting memories with all of the people there were great and the customers were great planning their vacation spots just was not able to hit my commission every week
Pros
at lunches at desk great
Cons
needed to have a 401k and I the time they didn't.
A good job
Scheduling Representative (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CA9 June 2017
I worked here and really liked the company. I hated the fact that they closed my site area down. Overall it was great. I would have stayed but couldn't travel far out.
Benefits
Cons
Closed site
Ambiente divertido
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ2 June 2017
Ambiente divertido y con amor a los guess y empleados del hotel somos y fuimos una familia unida trabajando en grupo todo sale perfecto.
Frontline Sales Representative
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC31 May 2017
Great place to work! Wyndham has a great product and the customers who travel see the value in timeshare and they bought into the program! Great! Place to work enjoyed working there.
Pros
Great places to work!
Cons
None!
easy going with a laid back atmosphere
Hotel Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI26 May 2017
typical day starts with being promptly on time doing 1.5 hours of work which involves folding towels making reservations then watching tv for the next 6.5 hours while waiting for people to check into there rooms
great people to work for
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN18 May 2017
love going to work, thought i was leaving to better myself, but regret i ever left this company my resort manger was/is great and i would go back to work for them any time
Pros
fun times with A-Team
Cons
need more space for maintenance
good place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Vieques Municipio, PR7 May 2017
friendly people and some of the supervisor others arent tht friendly but you just stick to your job and you will be ok alots of drama if you are the kind of person dont like to avoid it
long hours, unorganized, bad customer service
In House Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  National Harbor28 February 2017
The department that I worked was very unorganized, it was a new department. It would have been an excellent job if management and sales goals would have been structured differently. I loved the atmosphere, the other employees were very nice and the hotel was beautiful. A very nice, environmental place to work. Would have been a great job if the sales representatives (the most important part of an organization) were treated better,
Pros
Beautiful job location great job if you like being around people and sales
Cons
Turnover there was very high. Employees were unhappy.
Great company
Vacation Ownership Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA19 January 2017
Management is the best
Income potential high
Working in a commission only job you need to save for the slower periods and always keep a positive mindset
not a productive place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Nevada9 December 2016
This company is riddled with questionable practices from the corporate level. The Timeshare practices and approach leave guests feeling terrible while trying to enjoy a vacation.
Pros
health care
Cons
ethics
Review
Inhouse Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV16 November 2016
Very professional. Great commission and hourly. Timeshare runs smooth and effectively.Always provide training on how to make more sales. Very friendly comfortable atmosphere.Room for advancement.
Pros
Yes always.
Cons
Inside these resorts come with pools jacuzzis and movie theaters as well
Community marketing agent (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MD9 November 2016
The Wyndham resorts is a billion-dollar organization which has been around for multiple years that provides people with timeshare all around the World their timeshare star from anywhere around $3,000 on up