Wyndham Resorts Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The systems are a bit outdated
Account Clerk (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2016
Needs some system modernization, the way to do the accounting is much updated. Much time is lost in paperwork which otherwise it could be done easier and more promptly with the software being used by more updated companies
Productive and fun place to work.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNDecember 30, 2015
Pros: Guest interaction
Cons: Not allowed room stays
Enjoyable part of my job here was everything. I really enjoyed my job there. Great team players. Management was awsome as well.
Responsible for booking tours which created time share sales.
Community Marketing Agent/In House Marketing Guide (Former Employee), Oceanside, CASeptember 11, 2015
Pros: Worked with an incredible hard working staff that formed our team.
Cons: Company benefits and also many fantastic spiffs for high achievers.
Worked in 2 departments Community Marketing Agent/In House
Marketing Guide. Received numerous awards for 1st place
Marketing Agent. The tours that I booked brought in over 1 million
in timeshare sales with both new and old owners. Worked at various celebrity, community and non-profit affairs.
Wyndham
Sales Representative (Former Employee), NashvilleSeptember 2, 2015
Pros: Potential for large compensation
Cons: Overall un-ethical sales practices
Long days with lots of down time, l learned to effectively use my communication skills, management was always very stressed and very inconsistent. Co-workers were all good people easy to work with, hardest part of job was inconsistent work schedule, best part of the job was a happy client
Fast paced, good people, good money
In-house Marketing/Concierge (Current Employee), Oceanside, CAAugust 28, 2015
Pros: discounts on vacations
Cons: inconsistent schedule
Great place to work. I loved the concierge part of my job and marketing guests who bu timeshare to enjoy future vacations with family was rewarding to me. I loved my guests' and they loved me.
Fast pace and fun work environment
Customer Service admin (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 5, 2015
Very interactive and busy company but always has it focus on the individual employees. Many different departments but all work together to provide an excellent stay experience for all guests that stay at the resorts and those who view the property.
Not Great
Tour Receptionist (Former Employee), Miramar Beach, FLJune 24, 2015
I did not enjoy the job, working for this company or working with some of the people at this place of employment. I do not recommend it.
This job stinks
Houseman (Current Employee), Flagstaff, AZMarch 23, 2015
This is one of the worst jobs Ive ever had possibly the worst. trying my hardest to find another job
management stinks
learned how to do the job but no new skills
co-works are ok but un trust worthy ive had things stolen
Fun and Productive work environment
Appointment Setter (Former Employee), Factoria, WAJanuary 23, 2015
build doors or brattices, apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coatings and operate woodworking equipment/machinery
very upbeat
Housekeeping / houseman (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: lunchons
Cons: healthcare and pay raise
rough understocked lien
having no laundry
having to do a job that was not in my requirement
i learned to be very patient
the hardest part of the job was not being able to finish on time because there was no laundry or we didn't have the right supply's for the room or the job that i had to perform
my co workers were friendly and hard working
management was quick to help
and the most enjoyable part is to help others to make there stay enjoyable and to keep a smile on there face and going out my way to make there stay the best that i can..
Culture of growth and advancement
Hotel Marketing Representative (Current Employee), San AntonioJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: floating schedule in open, professional atmosphere
Cons: weekends are never considered off days
The management creates a culture of feedback and growth that is encouraging and exciting to work around. I feel influenced to apply skills and create a teamwork environment.
I work best in an environment of growth and I love coaching others to develop their skills.
Even though my position is considered an entry level position there is a lot of potential for advancement.
nice company
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 6, 2015
wyndham was a nice company to work for but i feel more comfortable in my field .
I have a mentally ill son
Supervisor (Former Employee), FloridaOctober 30, 2014
I used to love this company.
I worked for them 3 years.
I have a severely mentally ill son at home
And due to the fact he was a harm to himself...sometimes was late...and had to call out ahead of time. I was written up for each of these times even though I had paperwork proving the emergency....I was terminated.all health benefits and programs my son was in...stripped from him. Long story....but thank you Wyndham for the return in understanding and compassion. My life is completely turned upside down.
Btw....I am in a non traditional marriage....hmm....makes you wonder.
Beautiful Resort!!
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLOctober 8, 2014
Answer any questions related to room rates and dinner reservations. Be of assistance to the guest over the phone with any questions or concerns they may have in regards to their vacation.
Fun place to work, activities, great people to work with
Data Entry and Concierge (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at work as data entry was challenging. Meeting end of week, end of month corporate reports and payroll. I learned a lot of computer technology and the managers were very precise and fair. I miss my coworkers, so many different personalities and we all got along as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was spiffs and the challenge. The most enjoyable was the people I worked with and came into contact with.
Timeshares
Contracts Agent (Former Employee), Sedona, AZJuly 18, 2014
A regular day was non-stop from start to finish. Overtime, reports, training, clients, phone calls, office procedures, sales, and customer service. It was a great job if you love the fast pace, which I do!
good job with sufficiant income
Lead Resort Supervisor (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 2, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours into the night with payroll problems
Overall good job, limited benefits, with long hours. Had a lot of payroll problems when it came to overtime and bonuses.
wyndham
Marketing Administrative Supervisor (Former Employee), las vegas,nvFebruary 26, 2014
I started as a housekeeping lead in this company . I then moved into maintenance . Then finally i moved into the marketing department . I had so much fun working at this place it is fuilled with hard working people and great managers .
Was a fun place to work.
Assistant Recreation Manager (Former Employee), Kingsgate Resorts in Williamsburg, VAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: lower management was great to work with.
Cons: when the general manager got cought with their hand in the cookie jar, all the blame ran down hill to justafiy their screwup.
I had a great time working there until I was accused of doing something that I did not do due to computer error.
Productive work place
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), New JerseyFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: work experience
Cons: travel
A lot of commuting back an forth from the city an work, but the pay is worth it. The experience is amazing because it challenges your mind.