Wyndham Resorts Employee Reviews

Stinky
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WI5 October 2017
Would never work in Hospitality again, the rules were always different and of course not everyone has to abide. Certain people are favored, of course based on sucking up and if they have kids, I didn't so being able to work all shifts was not to my benefit.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Screamed at by guests constantly
Place was great
Banquet Houseman (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL3 October 2017
I like the place. Lots of faces. Famous people. Very Hardworking place and Loves to have everything prepared. Would go back if the oppurtunity presents it.
Fun place to work
Seasonal Employee (Former Employee) –  Pagoda Springs, CO2 October 2017
Enjoyed being able to continue working and being around the employees I had been working with. It was something I could do to help and had previous knowledge of.
Pros
Nice to be able to make a little extra money to supplement income.
Fun Workplace
George Thronas/Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 8912328 September 2017
The management team was always there is needed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the guest , and meeting people from all over the world.
Pros
Nice discounts on hotels
Great Benefits Fun Atmosphere
Maintenance Tech 1 (Current Employee) –  Redmond, OR25 September 2017
Great Benefits Fun Atmosphere. They Always strive to bring the best customer service and treat their employees very good. Wyndham wants you to succeed.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
It was a great experience and a chance to learn something new.
Promotions Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maryland14 August 2017
Be confident, professionalism, come everyday, come on time, positive mindset, be involved, put your best effords and be nice to people regardless how tough things get.
Pros
Chance to go home paid everyday but its up to your work performance
Cons
If you work at Wyndham as a commission it could be tough if your not that great at it
Very challenging but a rewarding career can be developed
F&B Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL9 August 2017
Is a very competitive environment and you will easily find coworkers willing to put you down. Management will take sides and be totally blind, so you have to be able to sell yourself adequately if you want to keep your job.
Pros
If you know the right people you might do well
Cons
working environment is very cut-throat
Awesome work environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Destin, FL5 August 2017
This company is in a beautiful environment that's awesome and a wonderful team environment I would love to work again. I had a very positive ecperience
Great Winery while it was open a few years ago
Direct Sales Representative (Street Marketer) (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA3 August 2017
It was the winery everyone enjoyed stopping at and coming back each season to try the new wines and hear my stories. It was only as ambitious as I made it though and management basically went into retirement after I left.
Pros
Great freedom to succeed
Cons
Management didn't have the drive to succeed further
My Boss Was The Best Boss On Earth!
Concierge of Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VA31 July 2017
Coming To Work Was A Bonus! Looking Forward To Doing My Job Was Like Being On Vacation! Meeting And Greeting New People Is What I Do Best! The Hardest Part Of This Job Was Leaving!
Front Desk
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Breckenridge, CO31 July 2017
The Wyndam I worked for lacked good management. It was a revolving door of managers, and everyone of them had their own agenda. Top management had little professional experience.
Pros
Great Benefits, Pto, hotel discounts
Cons
poor wages
Ok
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Angels Camp, CA24 July 2017
Ok place to work for! It is hard work! They used to have lots of bonuses but I hear they quit doing that. Don't know how the pay is any more for housekeepers they used to get peace rate. I hear now it's hourly.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL13 July 2017
This company has an amazing culture in office and expands to employee's that work from home as well. Activities, incentives and feedback that helps you to be more productive and helpful towards customers.
Pros
free lunches, dance off with in departments
Cons
cant think of any
I would like to say it was a good environment to work around. Also the workers were very polite with me and also they great people to be around.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA12 July 2017
But what most I liked about that job is that if I needed help on something or also I know I needed something worked on they were there to help without judging me. So that's why I like that job. They ain't there to turn you down they are there to help you build.
Wyndham Resorts
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL14 June 2017
Great working there pay was good for the year in which I was working there just wanted them to offer a 401k and at the time they
didn't have one and was able to have lasting memories with all of the people there were great and the customers were great planning their vacation spots just was not able to hit my commission every week
Pros
at lunches at desk great
Cons
needed to have a 401k and I the time they didn't.
A good job
Scheduling Representative (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CA9 June 2017
I worked here and really liked the company. I hated the fact that they closed my site area down. Overall it was great. I would have stayed but couldn't travel far out.
Benefits
Cons
Closed site
Ambiente divertido
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ2 June 2017
Ambiente divertido y con amor a los guess y empleados del hotel somos y fuimos una familia unida trabajando en grupo todo sale perfecto.
Frontline Sales Representative
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC31 May 2017
Great place to work! Wyndham has a great product and the customers who travel see the value in timeshare and they bought into the program! Great! Place to work enjoyed working there.
Pros
Great places to work!
Cons
None!
easy going with a laid back atmosphere
Hotel Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI26 May 2017
typical day starts with being promptly on time doing 1.5 hours of work which involves folding towels making reservations then watching tv for the next 6.5 hours while waiting for people to check into there rooms
great people to work for
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN18 May 2017
love going to work, thought i was leaving to better myself, but regret i ever left this company my resort manger was/is great and i would go back to work for them any time
Pros
fun times with A-Team
Cons
need more space for maintenance