Wurth USA

Wurth USA Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Decent wages
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 12, 2014
The work was ok as well as the wages. I was with the company for 5 years, and had no issues with what it was I was that needed to be done. The issue that came up two years before I left, was that the area I worked in was very busy and I just couldn't be in two places at once. On occasion I would receive help from my immediate supervisor, however, he had his own role to play. After telling this to management several times, they chose to leave me to suffer. The funny thing is, that I heard from a co-worker that they now have 2 people doing the job I was, for the most part, doing on my own.
Excellent Company
Hydraulic Specialist / Outside Sales (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: company car
Cons: a lot of driving
As an outside sales rep, Wurth provided all the necessary tools and training to enable me to complete my daily duties of servicing existing accounts and opening new ones.

They have a great support staff and are always willing to go the extra mile to help out their reps in the field.
Travail agréable
Représentant (Former Employee), Portneuf, QCNovember 21, 2014
Visite de clients
Promotion de produits
Sortir la concurrence
Rapport de route
Wurth
Représentant des ventes (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 11, 2013
Équilibre vie professionnelle et personnelle très difficile car je devais saisir mes commandes le soir entre 18hr et 21hr.

About Wurth USA

Whether you need automotive filters or construction screws, you can always get your money's Würth. The parent company of the highly – Read more