Wurth USA

Wurth USA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Company
Hydraulic Specialist / Outside Sales (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: company car
Cons: a lot of driving
As an outside sales rep, Wurth provided all the necessary tools and training to enable me to complete my daily duties of servicing existing accounts and opening new ones.

They have a great support staff and are always willing to go the extra mile to help out their reps in the field.
Great place to work!!! Team minded co workers helpful in all areas
Account Manager (Former Employee), Ramsey, NJNovember 19, 2014
Wurth USA gave me experience I needed in sales. They had awesome training meetings that gave confident sales force in each product you sold for them. My typical day would be leaving my home going right into a route of customers in each city I was assigned and taken care of the customer base. At the time I worked there they had a few problems with management – more... lacking personal skills dealing with employees. But the co-workers all worked as a team and was always helpful to each other. My hardest part of the job was understanding the car business and how it worked with Body shops and Service Shops with the products we sold. And the most enjoyable part of my job was my wonderful Customers. I loved going to work just to see them and be able to solve problems that they had to make them profits in there business and in helping them achieve their goals. – less
You get out what you put in
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2014
A typical day consist of making 11-18 calls/ stops a day from 9-5.
A 20 day route plan is your life support, without it you will struggle. Creating new business opportunity is critical, so having meetings set up daily is a great way to achieve growth.
Your only as good as your team, so if you have any questions it was always convenient to hear someone – more... else's story or strategy to overcome objectives.
Management varies such as all people vary, everyone is different.
Hardest part of the job depends on how hard you make it. The job itself is easy.
Most enjoyable part of the job is scheduling as you are your own boss, treating it as your own company, you get out what you put in. – less
See Previous Review
FT Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: please see previous review
Cons: please see previous review
Please see previous review Very disorganized, very poor management, not allowed to order customer parts needed, had to wait on headquarters, resulting in late shipments to customers.
Commercial Credit Cards and corporate payment solution
Sr.Sales Executive (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 21, 2014
 Implementing revenue generating business strategies, establish business relations with clients
 Exploring business opportunities across different segments and generate needed sales thrust to capitalize on the
 Keen planning and implementation, Forecasting monthly/annual sales targets with expertise in devising plans for improving business performance – more... & achieving targets on time – less
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 7, 2014
Cons: we had 10 min break at 10am and half hour at 12 and 10min at 2
Productive. i learned picking and packing and packing and how to receive package.
One of the leading suppliers of high-quality automotive parts, products, and services. Extensive catalog of hardware, chemicals, fasteners, hand tool
Territory Manger-Colorado (Former Employee), Southern CaliforniaDecember 11, 2013
Pros: responsible for my own success
Cons: high end product in a very price conscience industry
Was Salesman of the year. Very competitive company. Very demanding and goal driven. Out in the field everyday hunting for new business. All employees where great.
fun place to work and plenty of sales contests
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Ramsey, NJOctober 21, 2013
Always offered some sort of contest each month and very generous rewards for meeting or exceeding sales goals.
Challenging
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 28, 2013
Freedom to move around visiting customers. A lot of interaction with people. Problem solver. Loved satisfying customers.
Good company, Sold the long straw.
Territory Manager (Current Employee), StatesAugust 19, 2013
Work at least 65 hours a week to be successful. Especially at the startup.
Productive and fun place to work
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Oregon, SW WashingtonJuly 26, 2013
Typical day is from seven to six. Taking care of emails and pricing adjustments first thing in the morning. Visiting top customers promoting value added services and filling orders. Co-workers are the best in the business. Hardest part of the job, is keeping the GP around 72%. The most enjoyable part of Wurth USA are relationships that are built with – more... customers. – less
Worst job I have every had...bad compensation and terrible benefits
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee), Ramsey, NJJune 4, 2013
Pros: good values
Cons: poor support from corporate office...worst pay structure i have ever seen
Management not honest about pay and commission structure...conflicting details about expectations...Office support at headquarters treats sales people as second class citizens
Stable company in the market.
Credit Associate (Former Employee), Ramsey, NJApril 23, 2013
Pros: stable company
Cons: not upholding thier own policys.
Supervisors allow thier personal relationships with employees to influnce thier decision.
You grow your territory, your income does not!
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), 43147April 15, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: cost you money to earn money
My manager was stretched over a wide territory so assistance was difficult. My territory and driving requirements cost me more than the mileage reimbursement that was given. No company car, cell phone, computer, or expense account for food or office supplies. Growth expectations are not designed to encourage a long term career.
Excellent Management, CEO, and Monetary Rewards for Hard Work
Anonymous (Former Employee), Ramsey, NJFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits, monetary reward, company culture, company morale, ceo results, mission and vision
This company is lead by the best CEO who has excellent character while producing impressive profits and truly developing human capital. It is a best company to work for. In this economy especially, this company stands out as five stars for employee morale, profits, and company culture. Anyone who gets to work for WURTH USA is very fortunate.
Low Pay- Micromanaging -high priced products sales position
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), USAFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: work on own unless they dm is following you
Cons: low pay micromanage high turnover no communication
low pay
micromanage
high priced products
constantly changing management
no communication
BEST COMPANY I HAVE WORKED FOR
Area Territory Manager (Current Employee), Worcester, MAJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: great car allowance, lots of flexibility
Cons: prospecting
Lots of flexability, no micromanaging. GREAT benefits, tons of support. Coworkers and management are very helpful. Hardest part of the job is prospecting, but it can be very fun and rewarding.
Goals that are set for you are achievable.
It doesn't feel like I have a job! I love it!
Great place to work lots of turn over.
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Worked out of my home and southern WISeptember 26, 2012
Pros: chalienging
Cons: to small or a territory
Conductes sale and service
Openrd new Accounts
Cold calling
Certified in Wurth trainiging academy
BEST PLACE I EVER WORKED FOR.
Sales And Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 13, 2012
Pros: espenses paid. fun atmosphere.great management & extensive training.
Cons: really i can find a con
OUTSIDE SALES, SERVICE, COLLECTIONS.. COLD CALLING ROUTE PLANING & EXECUTING. TERRITORY BUILDING.
Good experience overall all / I had a good District manager.
Sales & Service Rep (Former Employee), Midwest IndianaJanuary 19, 2012
Pros: just do what is expected of you, and you can be successful.
Cons: be consistent.
My experience was - to much upper management change over.
Training was very good.
Very hard to sell to the auto industry.
Prices to high.
Good middle management.
Need better compensation on auto usage.

About Wurth USA

Whether you need automotive filters or construction screws, you can always get your money's Würth. The parent company of the highly – Read more