Wrigley

Wrigley Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Experienced Professional Seeking the right Fit
Customer Marketing Manager (Current Employee), TorontoMarch 15, 2014
Good company with smart individuals. Good work life balance
Wrigley UK
Shopper Specialist (Current Employee), PlymouthJuly 6, 2014
Pros: pay and pension
Cons: long hours and lots of travel
Great people and you will never be bored. Lots of travel within the UK but good overall
My first two years with Wrigley was great but then my supervisor was terminated in a restructor and with the new supervisor it all went down hill.
Independent Merchandising Contractor (Former Employee), Worked in five statesOctober 15, 2013
Pros: good pay.
Cons: no benifits.
I drove 4-10 hours and worked 6-8 hours at a store in one of five states resetting and retagging front-end candy and sometimes aisle candy and selling shippers. in 2010 and 2011 I worked two jobs.

My current manager is a wet behind the ears kid who possesses little to no respect or curtsy. His relational and communication skills are lacking and he – more... doesn't know what "going to bat for" a highly respected field worker means. Need I say more.

I am a self-motivated employee who worked alone.

The hardest part of the job was staying awake driving during an 18 hour day and after three to four days like that it was really difficult.

I enjoyed the store managers beaming expression of satisfied gratitude after I reconstructed his demolished front-end and aisle candy. – less
 Played a pivotal role in expanding network & carried out Range Selling to promote the brand.
Sales officer (Former Employee), Delhi, DLSeptember 18, 2013
 Responsible for managing the entire network of 2 distributers and 1300 retailers across South Delhi.

 Accountable for monitoring the performance of the team to achieve assigned targets & ensuring in time delivery.
Productive and competitive atmosphere
BAGGER OPERATOR (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 14, 2013
I verify my line is set up properly. I make sure all settings are accurate. I make sure my line is staffed by the temp service. I operate the machine at the fastest speed possible without comprimising the quality. I have learned how to make adjustments on my machine that have allowed me to set production records. The management team fosters teamwork – more... and accountability. I have a good rapport with my co-workers. I treat them all with respect and in turn, they all work hard on my line to help me reach my production goals. The hardest part of my job is the frustration of my production being dependent on the quality of the candy produced by other people. Production is slow when the quality of the candy doesn't meet standards. The most enjoyable part of the job is your production accomplishments at the end of the day. – less
Extraordinaria
Administrativo de personal y de admón y finanzas (Former Employee), Departamento de Administración y FinanzasDecember 10, 2013
Pros: formación constante en todas las áreas
Inmejorable ambiente de mejora, promoción, formación, conciliación.
Muy presente Misión Visión y Valores.
Excelente compañia para desarrollo de personal
Analista de Contabilidad (Former Employee), Monterrey, NLEMay 29, 2013
Esta empresa cuenta con planes de trabajo muy organizados lo cuales contribuyen a una mejora de aptitudes.
Cluture de l'entreprise favorable
Technicienne de production (Former Employee), BisaheimMarch 12, 2013
Pros: repas gratuit en poste de nuit permanent
Cons: pas de cdi
prise de poste à 20h45 pour consignes et remonter qualité.

Développement et amélioration de 7 lignes de production, J'ai été très heureuse de participer activement à l'amélioration de le production des flux et de qualité avec mes supérieurs. Cela ma permit de mettre, en application mon savoir faire issue du secteur Chimie Japon naisse, cela à été également – more... un grand plaisir d’échanger et mettre en application ces différentes techniques de travailles Avec mes Collaborateur, Manageurs,service Qualité et Maintenance.
L'aspect difficile de ce poste, était d'évoluer dans un atelier ou il faisait très froid. Pour maintenir la gym à température.

Ce qui ma beaucoup plus c'est la réactivité de ce poste...'il fallait rester vigilant à tous les aspect; Vigilant à chaque arrêt. 7 lignes en amont, qui pouvaient également générer des non conformités. – less
Muy buena compañia con una politica excepcional para con el mercado y sus asociados.
Delegado Grocery, agente comercial. (Former Employee), Asturias, Santander y Leon.January 29, 2013
Pros: vehículo de empresa, seguro medico, etc.
Cons: poca consideracion de las problematicas personales y demasiado enfocada a la rentabilidad de esta, dejando a un lado el caracter personal.
Como consecuencia del la organizacion en el trabajo, mucha actividad comercial enriquecedora y como consecuencias,adquisicion de empatia, formas de negociacion dependiendo del punto de venta, tipologias del clientes, organizacion y optimizacion de ruteros, flexibilidad de posiciones y rolles.

About Wrigley

Wrigley is a recognized leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, – Read more