Wright Tree Service

Wright Tree Service Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced working enviroment
Foreman (Current Employee), Athens, TXApril 17, 2014
Gained a lot of experienced working there, enjoyed traveling and outdoor task.
utilities
Foreman (Former Employee), KYNovember 12, 2013
Its an average utilities management company. The upper management is disrespectful to some employees sometimes.
The Wright Tree Service
General Foreman (Former Employee), Lindsay, OKMay 20, 2013
Pros: getting to manage others
Cons: unstable hours
I enjoyed training and helping others. I learned a lot about management and supervising. My co-workers were friendly and easy to get along with. It was difficult when the company moved locations.
poor company to work for and junk equipment
Foreman (Former Employee), missouriApril 15, 2013
preach safety but dont care about it! very bad company to work for!!!
Work smart not hard
Ground man (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: 30 to 45 min lunches
Cons: waiting on other people
The work was hard on some days, the people I worked with were easy to get a long with at times. Managment was great, treated everybody fair. The best part of the job was the overtime, and benifits.
great outdoor work
Trimmer/ Groundsman (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: freedom from overseers
Cons: rain day without pay
I was very impressed with the working hours(8-10/per day). I was also happy with the training supplied.I learned that trimmimg was hard work and at the end oof a typical day I would feel great !
Good hours, and good job.
Climber Trainee (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: great co-workers, nice environment.
Cons: when we needed creams or something for a rash from the elements poison ivy, poison sumac etc. it took a while before we got them.
We would start the day by checking the boom, and checking the oil and gas in the saws, I learned to always try to be prepared as best as you can. The management was good, but I felt sometimes that it could've been better, the co-workers were excellent, they would take time out to explain things to me so I could do my job in a more timely and safe way, – more... the hardest part was the climbing, I hated to climb in the trees with ropes, and the most enjoyable part were the hours, it was 4-10's and I enjoyed that very much. – less
Great place to work, just moved around a lot
Line Clearance Specialist (Former Employee), Little Falls MinnesotaJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: great work atmosphere.
Cons: too traveling for different job locations
A typical work day was ten hours a day Monday through Thursday, if the weather cooperated. Once we had reached our 40 hours for the week we were off, the job was union ran. I learned how to tie a variety of knots, use different chainsaws, use climbing gear, operate a boom, trim and remove trees along power-lines. Management was understanding and easy – more... to work with. Co-workers were easy to get along with, worked hard yet knew how and when to joke around making an enjoyable work atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was all the moving around from job to job, sometimes costing me quite a bit in gas money. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing one on one with customers and seeing the physical results of my work. – less
Friendly co-workers and learned different skills
Foreman (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJanuary 25, 2013
Overall, good company to work for, although the changing of management was all too often.
Great hard working team of people to work with, everyone looked out for everyone, in terms of our safety.
The most difficult part of the job, is the change in the weather patterns, work in the extreme cold to the most hottest.
Most enjoyable part of the job. was – more... all the experiece and different tasks and skills I picked up. – less
Great place to work, everyone is always working together.
Arborist (Former Employee), Lawrence, KSDecember 2, 2012
Pros: there is always work to be done. secure job placement, and benefits paid for.
Cons: working around power lines. insurance isn't the best buy it works.
Working for Wright Tree Service has given me a new aspect of learning about trees. For example, when looking to buy home is there danger that could cause a fire due to electrical damage when limbs fall onto power lines or if trees and any limbs that could damage your home during bad weather conditions.
Fun to work around trees
Truck Driver, Tree Trimmer, Grounds Man (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2012
8 to 10 hours a day and good pay! Foremens were great. hardest part was dragging brush and easiest was trimming trees.