WORLEYPARSONSCORD

WORLEYPARSONSCORD Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lack of solid Upper Management and HR Department is very weak
Project Cost Administrator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 7, 2014
Pros: cake day every second friday
Cons: nothing positive is noticed by the company only negative
When I first started with WPC it was a called Teamco and it was a smaller manageable company.
It is growing at a rapid rate without the correct processes/people in place to make growth successful.

Management is very poor, heads of departments don't know how to relate to employees and there is much unnecessary drama in regards to releasing employees, – more... changing titles etc.

One must remember that an employees actions/work are a direct reflection on the Management and they should start being accountable instead of passing the buck.

HR department is very hard to work with when on a project, always seem to be working against site.

Hard to tell that everyone works for the same company- Definitely not a "team" atmosphere. – less
Porductive place to work Great crews.
Apprentice Pipefitter (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABApril 12, 2014
Pros: hard working gifts
Cons: muddy conditions
Worley has taught me everything I know about pipefitting, nicest people to work with and for,always helping the worker out in anyway that they can,very well at teaching and patient.I always enjoyed myself with work and camp fun, not once did I have a bad shift in a year all in all it is the best company to work for.
Great place to work with after hours gym
Office Complex Cleaner (Former Employee), Fort MacMurray, AlbertaMarch 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Great place to work. The people were great everyone from management to my co workers were easy to get along with. The salary was good. Overall a great place to work
good money
Crane Operator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 25, 2013
they pay well, have a good safety program in place. there still small time on projects, but getting bigger and better.
Suffered continuous abuse from lady in the office
shipping/receiving department in office (Former Employee), Blackfalds, AlbertaFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: salary was good
Cons: abuse that no one would stop
The pay was good, but the lady that I worked with in the office was the most abusive person I ever met in my life. For 3 1/2 months she refused to train me for the job I was hired to do.The abuse was so bad and no one would do anything that I finally had to quit.
Very demanding
QC Inspector (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 1, 2013
Very demanding day and reqwarding knowin you have done a good days work.
Senior HSE Administrator (Current Employee), Fort McMurraySeptember 25, 2012
Pros: extremely strong safety culture
Cons: not enough overtime
Very interesting and changes daily. Co-workers are awesome. Terrific Team.