WorleyParsonsCord Ltd., the construction division of WorleyParsons specializes in the construction and/or design of conventional oil and gas facilities, oil sands and heavy oil facilities, petrochemical plants and thermal power projects. As a fully-integrated EPC and general contractor, WorleyParsonsCord Ltd. is dedicated to safety, quality workmanship and fiscal accountability.
WorleyParsonsCord Ltd. is seeking Journeyman Pipefitters to work at the Devon Jackfish 3 Project.
- Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used in heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications to determine layout requirements.
- May be required to make more detailed sketches for pipe and equipment fabrication and installation
- Assemble and install pipes, valves and fittings and then join pipe sections
- Check systems for leaks using hydro testing equipment.
- Must have a valid Steamfitter/Pipefitter ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Previous industrial construction experience
- Valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- 9 on 5 off rotation
- Camp provided
- Flights are not provided
- Bussing to site provided from Edmonton Airport
- 3.5 hrs travel allowance in/out
- Project end date Feb 2014
WorleyParsons strives to be an industry leader in health, safety and environmental performance. Our vision is to achieve zero harm to people and assets, and zero environmental incidents. We select people who share our values, beliefs and commitment to this vision and who demonstrate the expected behaviors, competencies and performance associated with their prospective roles within the company.
**This position is with Teamco Construction Limited. Teamco is a major subcontractor to WorleyParsonsCord but is not a member of the WorleyParsons group of companies.