WorldStrides

WorldStrides Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
serious work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAAugust 6, 2013
Pros: nice employees
Cons: boring work settings
it was a good job, it was not something that i would've wanted to wake up every morning as a career to do but it was fun.
Great Entry Level
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VAJuly 5, 2013
I liked talking with schools getting them to take educational trips with their students. I liked the competition on how many sales we could get in an hour.
great place to work!
Field Specialist (Current Employee), Shirlington, VaJune 27, 2013
As a field specialist your main domain is working in local airports.
good hours and benefits
FINICIAL SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), charlottesville VaMarch 31, 2013
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: i want more
go in at 8:30 to 5
I enjoied the type of work I did.
I learned more about using excel
They provided a class for it.
Some aspect of some of the managment we ok
Home Office.
Educational Travel Specialist (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMarch 8, 2013
Pros: 401k match. medical. dental.
Cons: not enough family time.
Enjoyed working with teachers by phone and face to face each day to help them extend their classrooms through travel. History was the core curriculum of the educational travel programs.

What I learned was that the USA educational system is broken. We offered opportunities for students to extend their horizons. The teachers were exceptional, but with – more... constraints. Buy offering the extended classroom they made a difference in their students lives.

Management was consistant with training and direction.

My many co-workers will be lifelong friends.

It was challenging to find that teacher who wanted to go the extra mile for their students.

I loved to travel with the schools on thier trips and watch their eyes light up to the wonders of the destiinations. Now they have more information for a productive life. The trip that changed them forever. – less
worldstrides
Account Manager (Former Employee), charlottesville, vaMarch 1, 2013
our company was bought out by worldstrides. they say they have family values but you dont see this at all. Their customer service to their clients was awful. coming from a wonderful company who took care of their clients to one who did not was tough. people who moved up were based on who friends where not based on qualifications.
Hard work
Education Travel Specialist (Current Employee), Missouri City, TXOctober 30, 2012
You are required to work very very hard 24/7 during the "season" but the time off is pretty amazing.
Fun place
Financial Services Support/Receptionist (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VAMarch 22, 2012
Pros: freebies all the time
Cons: poor benefits
They have a lot of social gatherings, but want you to be flexible in the position you work in. You could be copying one day, shipping things out the next, on customer service calls and then copying again. However, this is only in customer service.