WorldPac Employee Reviews in Canada

Very high stress environment with almost absent management.
Chauffeur-Livreur (Former Employee) –  Laval, QCJuly 12, 2016
Company that seems to favor employees with NO opinions or with the same opinion as management. Orders trickle down from the head office in California and aren't filtered in any way by local management. I was hired to eventually become part of management but as I saw things develop in the weirdest of ways, I made the decision to not be part of something I wasn't approving of. There is no discipline for slackers, drug addicts, alcoholics. On the other hand, the more productive employees are stalled with a bunch of idiotic rules and regulations. In other words, management seems to have no or very poor judgement. As soon as I made my superior aware of the fact that I had no interest at all in joining the management group, I was put aside and my days were counted from that point on.
Pros
Very good prices on car parts
Cons
Pretty much everything else
It’s ok but........
warehouse assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BCAugust 13, 2015
Everyone there is awesome to work with. I have never worked in such a place where i have gotten along so well with co-workers and management.

Pay is not worth the work. Forklift drivers get the same pay as the receivers and the pickers and are expected to do more work. The benefits are great but what good are they if you have no need for it.

It is a good entry level job but that’s it. There is no career there.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Low pay
Worldpac laval
Livreuse/Commis d'entrepôt (Former Employee) –  Laval, QCMarch 31, 2015
Worldpac has great hours. My co-workers where pleasant to work with. The big disadvantage is the delivery routes are not doable. Management knows it and swears their hands are tied, because they don't want to redo the routes because they will have to hire additional drivers. The amount of work that gets done in a day is not worth the salary they pay. One advantage.. Benefits after 3 months. The most enjoyable part of the job is being on the road all day. When I first started it was a more relaxed atmosphere, now they are micromanaging it. Talk about dreading not having any deliveries and having to stay in the warehouse to do inventory!
Pros
being on the road all day
Cons
Routes are NOT doable in the time aloted!
It was an ok place to work.
Driver Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 29, 2014
I would start at 8 am arriving at 7:45 every day we would have a drivers meeting and then we would go and make a circle check of our vehicles. Then we would load the freight into our vehicles for delivery.

Management needs work with how to deal with there employess.

Co workers were great we would help each other load freight on to the vehicle and help deliver freight for the other driver if they were busy.

There was not a hard part about this job

Was my customers they were great.
Pros
rewards for safe driving
Cons
not enough money for the job we do.
Good company.
Parts Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJanuary 2, 2013
Excellent staff, very accepting and culturally diverse. Good management and an overall well running company.
good place great opportunities for right people
Receiving. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCJuly 5, 2013
Learned all aspects in warehousing.Taught me a whole lotta everything.All though training was left up to learn myself by pushing buttons on computer.Did figure it out . But enjoyed everyday there.
Miss it! Cheers