WorldPac

WorldPac Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Worldpac laval
Livreuse/Commis d'entrepôt (Former Employee), Laval, QCMarch 31, 2015
Pros: being on the road all day
Cons: Routes are NOT doable in the time aloted!
Worldpac has great hours. My co-workers where pleasant to work with. The big disadvantage is the delivery routes are not doable. Management knows it and swears their hands are tied, because they don't want to redo the routes because they will have to hire additional drivers. The amount of work that gets done in a day is not worth the salary they pay. One advantage.. Benefits after 3 months. The most enjoyable part of the job is being on the road all day. When I first started it was a more relaxed atmosphere, now they are micromanaging it. Talk about dreading not having any deliveries and having to stay in the warehouse to do inventory!
It was an ok place to work.
Driver Warehouse (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 29, 2014
Pros: rewards for safe driving
Cons: not enough money for the job we do.
I would start at 8 am arriving at 7:45 every day we would have a drivers meeting and then we would go and make a circle check of our vehicles. Then we would load the freight into our vehicles for delivery.

Management needs work with how to deal with there employess.

Co workers were great we would help each other load freight on to the vehicle and help deliver freight for the other driver if they were busy.

There was not a hard part about this job

Was my customers they were great.
good place great opportunities for right people
Receiving. Supervisor (Former Employee), Richmond, BCJuly 5, 2013
Learned all aspects in warehousing.Taught me a whole lotta everything.All though training was left up to learn myself by pushing buttons on computer.Did figure it out . But enjoyed everyday there.
Miss it! Cheers
Good company.
Parts Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJanuary 2, 2013
Excellent staff, very accepting and culturally diverse. Good management and an overall well running company.

About WorldPac

Feel free to salute General Parts, distributor of replacement automotive parts, supplies, and tools for every make and model of – Read more