Retail Sales Consultant
This position allows the Retail Sales Consultant the opportunity to welcome, interact and follow-up with our customers. It is the Retail Sales Consultant's responsibility to fact find to determine the customers' wants/needs and to provide them with a total solution balancing the customer's expectations with the store's profitability.
The Retail Sales Consultants focus will be on:
- Putting the “WOW” factor in place for customers.
- Ensuring total satisfaction and loyalty of customers.
- Realizing and achieving potential revenues, not just revenue targets.
- Controlling expenses.
- Participating as a full contributor to the store team.
- Performing various “outbound” related activities to drive customer’s into our stores
- Meet or exceed sales targets by presenting customized solutions to our customers, including consumer customers and small business customers. This includes selling in-person and conducting after-sale follow-up sales calls to customers.
- Actively conduct outbound telemarketing calls to existing customer base to drive loyalty and retention programs
- Actively conduct outbound telemarketing call to various small businesses to offer customized small business solutions
- Assume responsibility for the knowledge of product, service and campaign/promotional offerings.
- Actively participate in training and coaching initiatives.
- Understanding of competitive products and promotional offers.
- Provide after sale support by following-up as required/requested and thereby ensuring customer loyalty.
- Solidify the customer/Bell relationship and take initiative to go the extra mile to exceed the customers' expectations.
- Ensure customer conflict/objections/concerns are resolved, including escalating as required.
- Act as a Worldlynx ambassador by professionally representing the store and the organization in accordance with the Worldlynx standards.
- Anticipate, analyze and communicate sales trends to store management.
- Perform retail store "details" completely and accurately to ensure effective and efficient store operations
Desired Skills & Experience
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or Post Secondary education
- Retail experience in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a positive, energetic approach and attention to detail
- Commitment to driving sales and building/solidifying a customer base, while maintaining performance levels in accordance with Worldlynx goals and objectives
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Comfortable with technology such computers, mobile devices and digital merchandising
- Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, based on business needs
Worldlynx is a leading provider of telecommunication products, services and solutions to Canadian consumers, businesses and enterprises, right across the country. As the largest independent Bell dealer in Canada, Worldlynx is uniquely positioned to offer the latest in wireless products and services, an unparalleled experience and outstanding customer service, all on Canada’s best network.
Worldlynx always strives to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing consumers and businesses professional guidance throughout their purchase process and impeccable post-sale service and support.
For Businesses and Enterprises the powerful combination of our retail locations and sales offices, extensive network of Authorized Affiliates and nationwide bilingual toll-free lines, and our industry leading ecommerce site ensures you are connected at all times. From managing orders, activations, configurations and training requirements to comprehensive service offerings and programs such as Excucare, Extended Warranty, or 24/7 coverage, Worldlynx handles the entire value-chain, enabling your business to focus on what it does best and stay connected.
At Worldlynx, we are constantly looking for the best and brightest to join our team. We realize that while we have a vast majority of positions we are all share the same fundamental key attributes that represent us as an organization:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit