WORLDLYNX WIRELESS LP Employee Review

View all WORLDLYNX WIRELESS LP reviews

Okay place
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 March 2017
They are flexible, however some of the staff are hard to get along. They are located on 17th avenue in Calgary which is a cool place to be especially in the summer.

Other WORLDLYNX WIRELESS LP Employee Reviews

Working remotely
Senior eBusiness Developer (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC18 September 2017
I have been working remotely for the past six years. It has a lot of benefit being working at home - no commute, flexible, relexing working environment, nobody watching over your shoulder...
Productive work place
CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER , OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 May 2014
Going from a small independent dealer to the biggest private dealer in the country was an adjustment. There were now 500 + employees and a lot more demands to meet. The environment was still fun as my past co-workers transitioned together into the new company. Then restructuring happened, and a lot of old faces were gone and a lot more new faces were surrounding the office. The environment became more business and less about the employees. I continued to support my dedicated reps and business accounts daily, which I still enjoy till this day! I have learned a lot from this job, patience and persistence were the top skills.
Pros
Employee gatherings
Cons
Communication failure