World Health

World Health Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 11, 2014
Each day I would either open or close the store, take care of all money and deposits. I would answer all calls and attend to all customers
Very positive environment
Receptionist (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 27, 2014
Pros: free gym membership
Cons: low pay rate
My typical day at this job is transferring calls to appropriate person, encouraging new people to sign up at the gym, signing in guests ensuring they do not have any outstanding balances.

It is a wonderful environment because everyone is very happy overall, and my favorite part of this job is after being there as long as I have knowing how to solve – more... problems myself and handling situations myself is my favorite part.

Systems get updated often so their is always something new to learn which keeps me on my toes. The only downfall to this job is when people cannot afford their memberships or training, emotions get the best of them. By the end of the conversation, providing proof, explanations and solutions to the problem the shift always ends well. – less
Good job for someone right out of school
Receptionist (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 13, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: not much to do, mindless work
A typical day at work is very mindless and boring. The most enjoying part of the job is the people.
Fun working with Clients
Personal Trainer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 17, 2013
Pros: free gym membership
Cons: staggered hours due to client avaliabitly
I really enjoyed my employment at World Health. Everyday was a new challenge in helping other reach their fitness goals. My co-workers soon turned into good friends. The gym was a great environment to work in. The hardest part of the job was the hours were not consistent due to client availability.
awesome team to work with
Trainer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 14, 2013
Pros: variable schedule
Cons: long hours-week
- Lots of different personality
- Variable schedule
- Lots education and courses available for upgrading our skills in personal training
- hardest part of the job is the long hours with some slow time between clients and building the client base to start.
- The enjoyable part is to see the motivation and the change in the everyday life you can help – more... people to make. – less
Chaotic
Fitness Consultant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: free membership
Co-workers were left to do as they pleased
Management was never around to do there job
I learned about sales
No structure
No help
Productive fun Place, fast paced.
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 20, 2012
Pros: fun, learning and management
Cons: pay structure could be better.
0900 to 2100 0r 1200 to 0900.
Management, customer interaction and sales
Management support and fun environment.
Friendly team.
Fun job.
Merchandizing.
Change lives by helping people is extremely rewarding
Personal Trainer/Fitness Consultant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 19, 2012
Pros: team, members, interraction, rewarding
Cons: long days, not enought challenges
I love people and helping them change for a better lifestyle. Following them in their efforts and encouraging them in difficult times. I'm a very personable person and I learned that I just love people in general. Even if I enjoyed what I was doing, I wasn't totally happy in my own achievement, I needed more challenges. I loved the team, I got on well – more... with them and the management was good, I enjoyed the sales part of my work. That said...some days felt like I just counted the repetitions of the clients I trained all day long, to be honest I was bored! – less
Insurince based company
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee), Katy, TXMarch 13, 2014
Pros: client
Cons: no room to move up, no openings to go to another client, no benifits low pay
its a medicare company, the client picks the person he wants to get care from and the insurance pays that person, work threw a santrax system based out of the clients home.
Ambiente de trabajo con café
Secretaria Administrativa (Former Employee), Fusagasuga, CUNMay 14, 2014
En los días especiales para el personal de salud y administrativo se realizán celebraciones, desfiles en las fechas importantes