You will work one on one with each new member assessing their fitness abilities, identifying area’s of weakness, and helping them to set short and long term fitness goals. You will educate the member on the importance of proper training and nutrition, while recommending personal training and nutritional guidance as needed.
- Endless opportunities for advancement and promotion
- Competitive salary
- Above average, residual based income
- Monthly performance based bonus’
Key Functional Skills Required:
- Exceptional Level of fitness knowledge
- Excellent communication skills. This candidate must be able to communicate effectively in both one to one situations and large groups
Key Competencies Required:
- Independently motivated & great work ethic
- Non-Defensive, open-minded and able to learn and grow
- The ability to Multi-task and organize
- The ability to participate in the creation of a fun, customer service based culture within a results driven performance focused environment
- University degree in human kinetics or equivalent health sciences degree preferred.
- Personal Training/ Coaching experience preferred
Please drop off cover letter and resume to World Gym Attn: Crystal