World Duty Free Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Well paid but thankless.
Logistics team member (Former Employee) –  RunnymedeJune 28, 2016
Unpleasant culture, hostile environment between staff and unrewarding job but a good business to work for. Doing the same thing day in and day out, easy but boring tasks, I found it hard to motivate myself. I like jobs that challenge me and test my creativity which this didn't. However, the business offers many benefits and is great to work for.
Diversity, fun and challenging with lots of opportunity to grow and exceed.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BCApril 10, 2016
Working in WDF is fun, opportunities to give your level best in terms of customer service, selling and upholding the good repute of the group. I've learned multi-tasking and pulling them off in time. The Management has been very supportive in helping the staff utilize and explore their best potentials and skills. Co-workers are fun and helping to work with - a teamwork. Hardest part is working overnight doing product cycle count in variety and extensive inventory. The most enjoyable is doing more productive tasks like product replenishment and checking proper price tags.
Pros
Trainings for new product knowledge or services
Cons
Less opportunity to be recognized of your effort and hardwork when working on graveyard, not much family time.
Fast-paced workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCMarch 10, 2016
It is important to know how to speak another language when working for this job as there are many customers who may not speak English as their mother tongue.
Fun yet productive workplace
Part-time Team Member (Current Employee) –  RunnymedeFebruary 17, 2015
I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job are the friendly co-workers, staff and managers. They always help you excel and develop as an individual.
Pros
good pay for a part-time job
Cons
long hours for full time workers