Excellent coporate work environment, with many different areas to explore and learn concerning injured worker insurance claims.
Sourcing/Supplier Relationship Management Analyst (Former Employee) – Toronto, ON – July 13, 2016
- Very comfortable, relaxed environment with flexible work arrangements, if necessary.
- Numerous opportunities for advancement and education (through lunch and learn sessions, mandated training, skills upgrading sessions, etc.).
- Access to a fully stocked library
- Excellent benefits package, including wellness promotion (work/life balance).
- Understanding, open-minded management willing to listen, learn, and implement employee ideas for productivity improvements.
- Co-workers willing to embrace newer employees with ease in order to lessen their ramp-up time so as to fulfill the team's capabilities.
- I learned quite a bit about the government side of the insurance industry, especially concerning Labour Market Re-entry.
- Hardest part of the job was understanding all the moving parts regarding the life of a claim, and how each area interacts with the others. Understanding the numerous acronyms used was also a daunting task.
- Most enjoyable was the hands off approach afforded each analyst to complete their tasks by due deadlines and the inner satisfaction of assisting others who felt no qualms about asking for help on particular projects, as well as management's willingness to listen and entertain newer ideas.
Benefits, shorter weeks, Corporate Health, compensation, flexibility, job security
Impersonal at times, parking, elevator availability at certain times of the day