Workplace Options Employee Reviews

Bad place to work
Carer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Haddon hall buxton22 April 2017
This care Home promote bullying and the culture is toxic please don't get a job here you are badly trained and unsupported it is a terrible place and staff are awful
Pros
Cons
Training ang support is lousy
Good Starting Position
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC18 April 2017
Personally, I really enjoyed working at WPO. I know some people complain about micromanagement but I think it largely depends on your department manager. I had a great supervisor who was extremely helpful. I think this is a great job for someone looking to start their career. There is opportunity to grow your professional experience and there is never work that is needed to be taken home. The company values well being but, because it is so large, it is hard to stand out or earn a raise.
Pros
On site gym, daily free fruit, great coworkers
Cons
Stagnant pay, can easily be lost in the large company
No Support, Not flexible.
Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Ealing, Greater London8 April 2017
This role is a highly pressurised. The clinical manager is unbalanced she used to work in a prison as a probation officer, your constantly walking on eggshells! The HR lady is incompetent! There is no support for the counsellors and there is no flexibility. The only plus is that the people I worked with were like-minded. The fact that they always have a vacancy posted gives you an indication that there is a huge turnover of staff and the corporate environment is such a contradiction to the warm, relaxed emphatic environment that you would expect in a counselling environment. There are only a handful long term employees at this company of which they appear to look extremely frazzled always off sick, constantly distressed- they compromise their well-being for their love of money and not quality of life.
Pros
Like minded people
Cons
No Support, High Turnover
I enjoy the job but it is less challenging now.
Tax Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VA28 March 2017
I enjoy all of my job responsibilities and respect my piers and the management that runs the company. My main reasons for wanting another position is the job is less challenging than it used to be.
Pros
Good people, environment, management
Cons
Tax questions not very repetitive
Worse Experience Ever
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC15 March 2017
This place may look like the bomb to you, like the ideal workplace, but is not. Management will scream at you for no doing what they asked you to do in a timely manner (and when you did not get the proper training for it). Other co-workers will refer to you as a body in a chair, and even make fun of you if you make mistakes. I was even part of a conversation between 2 co-workers staying that I was there just because I was bored at home and waiting to be knock up! Management find out about it, and did not do anything to remedy the harrasment, They do not pay overtime, and the levels of stress are the worse.
Ok company to work with
Fresher (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka1 March 2017
Good paymasters in India.Bad management,No worklife balance.Tries to implement US culture in India.No career path.Has health benefits
Pros
Good paymaster
Cons
Bad management
call center
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC22 December 2016
poor conditions, poor compensation, poor leadership
does offer some health and wellness perks and eap
stressful to keep a very busy pace of work with a lot of micro management
Okay place to work short term
Helpdesk Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC14 November 2016
Great company but management needs alot improvement and experience. There's no compassionate when employees are sick. It's the job first, not the employees that make the company run on a daily basis. You can be working there for years and looked over for alot of opportunities. New employees come in making the same pay you're making and you've been there for years. The make false promises on raises, they even say we don't offer increases..
No autonomy
Telephone counsellor/case manager (Current Employee) –  London26 September 2016
Corporate Company that focuses on productivity and performance as Its main aims. This company does not encourage therapist to use their autonomy and leaves little for growth and development. An environment where , you are constantly monitored. There is a lack of trust for the employees. Constant auditing where an atmosphere of fear is created with constant stress around performance and productivity makes employees like myself feel burnt out with little motivation to stay,
Pros
Like minded therapists
Cons
Demand for productivity
Brilliant platform to enhance individual potentials.
Clinical Referral Specialist - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka14 May 2016
I have a great appreciation towards the company and it's features be it training or management or progression in terms of growth and remuneration.

Team effort is what they believe in and it is very vital for them to have it all coordinated accordingly.
Pros
Very beneficial and advantageous for any experienced professional
Cons
Company strictly serves it's policy and abides by the rules always
Counter Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bedford18 March 2016
5*. Fantastic company to work at. Great people and friendly environment. Feel valued as an employee and good benefits also.
summary
Wellness Coach- Full time (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC13 February 2016
This company is a great company to start for if you are looking to get experience. I have been here for 2 years and some months and it has been a great experience and I have learned a lot about data management and just how to first serve members.
Pros
gym, playful, understanding
Cons
pay, benefits
Decent place to work
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC30 October 2015
Don't look for advancement. Otherwise it's a decent place to get clinical experience and gain knowledge of how to handle clients in crisis.
Pros
supportive co-workers and direct managers, upper management, not so much
Cons
short breaks
Great First Job
Work Life (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC8 September 2015
Great first job just continue looking while you're here. Good pay for someone young. Nice people. Very enthusiastic team to work with.
Pros
Decent pay for someone just starting out
Cons
Short monitored breaks, repetitive work, no opportunities to move up, expensive healthcare, no security
Not the best company to work force
Case Manager/ Telephone Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Ealing3 August 2015
Had a tough time working for this America company, if you speak your mind your sacked... Or your told to leave.

You have to account for every minute of your time.

Management have their favourites and if your face doesn't fit.... Good luck

My advice find another job
Pros
Coffee machine
Cons
Pretty much everything
Fun workplace
Backup Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ealing Broadway Station, ENG7 March 2015
Very positive company dealing with improving the work life culture by offering a first rate EPA. Dedicated staff who are passionate about their roles.
Best part of the job is the very warm family type atmosphere in the call centre and also the people. The hardest part of the company is the low salary ranges offered.
Pros
great break room, discounted massage
Cons
salary
Work-Life Balance, Fun, Fast pace and constant change
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC2 January 2015
Great company to work for in regards to people, company incentives, and opportunities to learn so much. My resume was easily enhanced from all the opportunities available to take advantage of. We were challenged constantly to be innovative and present efficient ways to improve on our services. I enjoyed the constant challenge.
Pros
Free Fruit and coffee, great work environment
Cons
short breaks, low pay
Productive and fun workplace with opportunities to advance
n/a (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC4 November 2014
Productive and fun workplace with opportunities to advance
Pros
Excellent wellness progran, opportunities for growth and professional development
Cons
n/a
a typical day
Clinical Referral Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC24 October 2014
I would not recommecnd this company to anyone. That is why I am finding other employment.
You can find something better
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC25 August 2014
This is a good job if you have no other options. They hire mostly people that have little to no work experience or who are desperate for a job, or people they know. It’s great if you got hired based on knowing someone, because then you will be fast track promoted within no time. Otherwise, there is no chance at moving up, no matter how hard you work. No breaks, micromanagement like nothing I’ve ever experienced before, complete lack of critical thinking skills in every department. God forbid you have a good idea that might help the business, it will get shot down or someone will take it as their own. Pay is terrible. Stay away from this place unless you are desperate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workplace Options. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8