Position: Senior Account Manager (Canada)
The primary role of the Senior Account Manager is to account manage a portfolio of clients; including business to business, third party and global clients. The position requires proactive account management, the ability to build strong business relationships and to professionally represent Workplace Options. The job holder is expected to retain existing business and generate additional revenue through up-sales and expansions of Workplace Options’ products and services. Based in Toronto the role will involve regular travel within Canada and occasional travel to the US and other WPO locations.
- Providing account management for clients in Canada.
- Providing sales support and upsells.
- Close liaison with operations colleagues located in the WPO Toronto office
- Working effectively with WPO account managers in the US, Europe and Asia as part of our Global Account management team generally and in the management of specific global accounts. Working across global time zones when required.
- Development and implementation of account management plans, including portfolio analysis, client contact, activity cycles, client retention and expansion activity.
- Developing strong pro-active client relationships, understanding customer business requirements and exceeding customer expectations.
- Generating growth within the assigned client portfolio by value-added solution sales of additional products and services to achieve set annual targets.
- Undertaking planning and launch activity for new clients and supporting existing clients with on-going initiatives and contact activity. Providing clients with utilisation reporting, trend analysis and consultation to maximise the value of our services for the client.
- Taking a lead role in responding to requests from clients for contract renewals and tenders relating to the assigned client portfolio.
- Developing strong relationships within Workplace Options colleagues in all our territories. Active participation in supporting Workplace Options’ business objectives, projects and initiatives.
- Strong understanding of core requirements for an account management role and the ability to implement these.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and professional presentation skills, (both written & verbal).
- Frequent online and in-person presentations are required as part of the role.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and organize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- Basic project management skills and the ability to deal with change. Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility; creative problem-solving with ability to think “outside the box” to assist the client.
- Proficient with computers, web technology applications and competent in working with Microsoft Office Suite products.
Previous demonstrated experience is preferred in account management roles encompassing business to business account management. Preferably you will also have experience, as an account manager, representing either business services, professional or consultancy based services. Demonstrated experience selling products and services to an existing client base is also required.
Ideally educated to Bachelor’s Degree level
Indeed - 6 months ago
Workplace Options is the world's largest provider of integrated employee effectiveness services. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC we have...