Here we GROW Again!
In what seems to be a growing habit, WorkerBee.TV is looking for another great person to join our incredible team, and we’re interested to hear from people who feel they have something unique to offer, plus the necessities listed below.
Marketing Manager – WorkerBee.TV
- All things digital – a modern and current power user of digital technology and social media, with a keen sense to identify the utility of software to achieve personal and business objectives.
- Data driven – Leverage analytics and survey data to measure market needs and marketing initiatives and adjust tactics to meet goals.
- Social Media Savvy – not just a user, but comfortable in using this as a marketing business tool. Familiar with social listening, campaigns and success measurement.
- Results oriented - Driving interest in our video platform and services through direct and indirect marketing channels.
- Part Geek – we mean this in the nicest way! You are passionate about marketing a quality product and you roll up your sleeves and can manage and execute all aspects of the marketing process, including: video marketing and production, communication / public relations, marketing program management, client facing and support, and web and marketing technology. This helps you stay current and agile, so that you can help when and where needed.
- Part Problem Solver – Communicating, surveying and understanding how customers use (and how they might better use) our video platform and services will help you to develop programs or feedback for product or service enhancements.
Most important Capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – not outside the box, the box doesn’t even exist where our company is going.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills – to ensure our message is heard, understood and motivates our audience to act.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and a quick learner with very strong technical aptitude – you like dotting your I’s and crossing your T’s.
- Enjoy working in a social atmosphere with peers who take their craft seriously, but not themselves.
- You can’t wait to rebrand and launch a new website at www.workerbee.tv and make it part of our integrated marketing process.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of experience using digital technologies to enhance B to B marketing.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
WorkerBee.TV provides turnkey video communication solutions to associations and corporations that want to enhance their business objectives through the power of video engagement, from smaller organizations to some of the largest brands on earth.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard