Join a Canadian Success Story! The Woodbridge Group is a leader in automotive urethane technologies and a specialist in just in time assembly and sequencing systems with Facilities around the World.
Our culture encourages highly trained employees to grow, develop and apply their skills in an atmosphere of professional pride and cooperation. Woodbridge captures the energy of people and teamwork to provide a responsive, custom designed solutions and continuous improvements that add value for the customer.
Position: Lean Coordinator
Location: 8214 Kipling Avenue, Woodbridge, Ontario, L4L 2A4
- Assist Lean Leader (Plant Manager) and local management team with implementation of the Woodbridge Production System (WPS) at the plant through coaching, mentoring, energizing LEAN PRINCIPLES, systems and tools.
- Deliver mentoring and training of LEAN PRINCIPLES, tools, methodologies across the site.
- Develop and manage performance metrics and outcomes measurement including financial feasibility on an enterprise, department and project level.
- Responsible for coordinating lean evens under guidance of the Lean Leader as well as administration and upkeep of implemented lean systems and tools.
- Plan and assist in the execution of various Lean transformation Kaizen events targeted towards improving the operations, with special emphasis on cross-functional and complex value systems.
- Design and implement best practices related to cultivating and institutionalizing a continuous improvement culture and mindset.
- Manage Lean reporting activities for the organization internally.
- Develop reports and recommendations and communicate plans to leadership groups.
- Conduct Lean system implementation audits (5S, Kaizen, SOT’s and 4 Step Job Instruction.)
- Industrial or Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Minimum of 3 years in a manufacturing environment
- Must have implemented LEAN MANUFACTURING
Indeed - 6 months ago