Woodbine Entertainment Group Employee Review

View all Woodbine Entertainment Group reviews

False advertisement
Market place server (Former Employee) –  Campbellville ontario17 November 2013
I responded to this ad and was told that they have 3 positions available one full time and 2 part time but the part time employees got full time hours so it did not matter what position I got. I quit a full time job to start there because it was more money. When I started I only got maybe 20 hrs a week spread out among 5 to 6 days it was ridiculous, it was pointless to drive into work for a 4 or 5 hr shift. They can't offer any new employee a full time position because of their union. The employees that are there longer take the full time position. Beware if your quitting a full time job for this they won't be able to offer you it.
Cons
Poorly managed

Other Woodbine Entertainment Group Employee Reviews

With the right team/department this can be a fun place to work at
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Rexdale, ON16 December 2017
At times can be tedious...very busy and very lively. Culture is great, good people. Sometimes you're unable to get time off for vacation but that's also dependant on role with company
Good Company to work at
Dish Washer (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON6 December 2017
I was a dishwasher at this company. It is a good place to work as the wage is very high. Working gets tougher here during busy days. Sometimes, you will enjoy relaxed depending on the shift and the place of work within the building. As work hours changed constantly, I had to often go to bed very late in the night, it gave me sleep issues. For some people, work timing has no issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woodbine Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Woodbine Entertainment Group Reviews by Location